Ndah

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndah

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

amafolas wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:51 pm He was decent. He clearly wasn't awful. But I don't know how people saw enough in 15 minutes to declare him good. Grade for me is Incomplete. But in the little I saw, he belonged.
Don’t be ridiculous. He can’t be incomplete and belong at the same time🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:25 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm Egu said that any player selected for the Super Eagles must be able to play multiple positions. This I think provides an insight into his selections: I was against the selection of Nda over Kevin but have been won over by His performance.
Abi o, I don't know what the problems of the usual suspects are? We have seen similar patterns when junks were brought in from nowhere to the 2014 WC squad, so any genuine fan will voice their concerns so it does not happen again.
I am GLAD to be proved wrong about Ndah and i don't owe anyone any apologies for my previous comments!!
You, sir, are not qualified to label anyone a junk especially since those junks got to the 2nd round of the World Cup🤔❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:35 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm Egu said that any player selected for the Super Eagles must be able to play multiple positions. This I think provides an insight into his selections: I was against the selection of Nda over Kevin but have been won over by His performance.
Abi o, I don't know what the problems of the usual suspects are? We have seen similar patterns when junks were brought in from nowhere to the 2014 WC squad, so any genuine fan will voice their concerns so it does not happen again.
I am GLAD to be proved wrong about Ndah and i don't owe anyone any apologies for my previous comments!!
You, sir, are not qualified to label anyone a junk especially since those junks got to the 2nd round of the World Cup🤔❗️

Cheers.
No those junks DID NOT get to the 2nd round of the WC.

They sat on the bench and lost us the game against France when brought on.

Given the crooked history or Keshi and others we are right to be suspicious of such invitations, and we will continue to do so.

And if our suspicions are proven wrong then so be it. And we don't need to apologize either.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:20 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:39 am
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:06 am Ndah is being praised on many social media outlets. He looks legit and it's not how long you play but what you make of the time given on the pitch, and he made a huge impression.
We told you, but you accused Egu as an agent because he is a local coach...smh... you can't come here and now say this, in reality you would have been sued for defamation of character
STFU Swine!!
stop being sensitive, I called you out, and all of a sudden , you get caught in your feelings. You are proving to be a softy. If you can run your mouth gboa, gboa , be strong enough to accept criticism as well . Be a man for once
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Cheers.

Given the crooked history or Keshi and others we are right to be suspicious of such invitations, and we will continue to do so.

And if our suspicions are proven wrong then so be it. And we don't need to apologize either.
No they did not :roll: Yobo lost the game with an own goal. Next, you’ll be telling me Yobo is junk… and what is wrong with you? Don’t be talking about Keshi in such an irreverent manner. If the truth be told, you never had a darned thing to be suspicious of regarding Keshi. Every Nigerian fan, including you, ought to have a statue of Keshi in his living room❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:22 pm
Enugu II wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:15 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:08 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:06 am Ndah is being praised on many social media outlets. He looks legit and it's not how long you play but what you make of the time given on the pitch, and he made a huge impression.
We told you, but you accused Egu as an agent because he is a local coach...smh... you can't come here and now say this, in reality you would have been sued for defamation of character
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Not a surprise. Dammy, it appears, loves to throw around accusations left, right, and center without any iota if evidence. It isn't the first time and I doubt that it will be the last. However, good a thing that he recanted.
Why am I not surprised? the usual characters have ganged up together again. The evidence that you have seen before what did you do with it? hypocrite!!
Dammy

The point is that you should stop throwing unsubstantiated accusations left, right, and center. You are constantly exposed by such unwarranted accusations. Best to be more calculating. Imagine someone making such false accusations against you. If you won't like it then do not make same against others whether they are on this site to defend themselves or not. It is frankly ridiculous.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Give Ndah more time and we are set with that position. With Ebuehi in support for the Outside Right position, Eagles are set to face the World.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:40 pm
STFU Swine!!
stop being sensitive, I called you out, and all of a sudden , you get caught in your feelings. You are proving to be a softy. If you can run your mouth gboa, gboa , be strong enough to accept criticism as well . Be a man for once
You are obviously trying to break new records on posts with your stupid comments. Your likes have lowered the quality of this forum. Who made you the policeman of the forum to be policing other forum members comments? You expect us all to toe your line? I will continue to call things out as I see it and I don't owe anyone any apologies!
You obviously don't have a life, no job, no wife, no children, that's why you have all the time in the world to be searching the forum and digging up previous comments. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:56 pm
Not a surprise. Dammy, it appears, loves to throw around accusations left, right, and center without any iota if evidence. It isn't the first time and I doubt that it will be the last. However, good a thing that he recanted.
Why am I not surprised? the usual characters have ganged up together again. The evidence that you have seen before what did you do with it? hypocrite!!
Dammy

The point is that you should stop throwing unsubstantiated accusations left, right, and center. You are constantly exposed by such unwarranted accusations. Best to be more calculating. Imagine someone making such false accusations against you. If you won't like it then do not make same against others whether they are on this site to defend themselves or not. It is frankly ridiculous.
Like was pointed out to you on a different thread, we are not in a court of law. I will continue to call out suspicious patterns and I don't give a damn whose ox is gored!
When Siasia and Salisu Yusuf had evidence provided against them, I do not recollect any comments from you "Mr Evidence"!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Cheers.

Abeg tell them, they think they can revise history. The match against France was lost the moment Gabriel Reuben stepped on the pitch! Now we can see the difference in what a quality bench brings to the SE squad.
Last edited by Dammy on Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:40 pm
STFU Swine!!
You are obviously trying to break new records on posts with your stupid comments. Your likes have lowered the quality of this forum. Who made you the policeman of the forum to be policing other forum members comments? You expect us all to toe your line? I will continue to call things out as I see it and I don't owe anyone any apologies!
You obviously don't have a life, no job, no wife, no children, that's why you have all the time in the world to be searching the forum and digging up previous comments. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
focus and stop gaslighting . Once again did you accuse Egu of being corrupt? yes or no
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The main argument was: Akpoguma was playing in the Bundesliga (so he is better) than Ndah playing in South Africa.

Without ever seeing Ndah, they believed agents must have pay the coaches to include him or the coaches wanted to market Ndah.

Either way, it shows Rohr over-reliance on only Europe based players was detrimental to SE.

I would say Akpoguma would actually play better under Eguavoen.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

fabio wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:32 pm The main argument was: Akpoguma was playing in the Bundesliga (so he is better) than Ndah playing in South Africa.

Without ever seeing Ndah, they believed agents must have pay the coaches to include him or the coaches wanted to market Ndah.

Either way, it shows Rohr over-reliance on only Europe based players was detrimental to SE.

slow your roll

I like how Ndah looked, but its much to early to claim it was right to choose him over Akpoguma.

Its great we have depth, I still think Akpo needs to be given a look under Egu to see if he can get the best out of him in his most effective position.

I also think Ndah needs to be given a chance. We are spoiled for options and that is good for SE.

On the world stage we need defenders who have experience at a high level against European opposition. It would be great if Ndah could get a move to Europe, he certainly looks like he is worthy of that.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:32 pm The main argument was: Akpoguma was playing in the Bundesliga (so he is better) than Ndah playing in South Africa.

That was all they needed to smear Eguavoen's name. Of course we know there are shenanigans. I have heard some stories from credible sources. But I have told them that unless they are willing to go on record with details, they cannot call people crooks publicly. I condemned Salisu when he was caught and I'll do the same to Eguavoen if credible evidence emerges.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cheers.

Michael Babatunde was one of the so called junks and he did help us get to the second round…just saying…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Cheers.

Abeg tell them, they think they can revise history. The match against France was lost the moment Gabriel Reuben stepped on the pitch! Now we can see the difference in what a quality bench brings to the SE squad.
You 2 guys are totally unbelievable with your complete lack of logic and realism, as well as fact-twisting. France was up 1 goal courtesy of a Pogba header off a set-piece but the game want lost until Yobo who, you will agree ain’t no junk, conceded an own-goal late in the game.

As it stands now, Keshi’s team is one of Nigeria’s best performing team ever. Don’t talk to me about quality until this team is able to emulate or surpass Keshi’s team❗️

Cheers.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:52 pm Michael Babatunde was one of the so called junks and he did help us get to the second round…just saying…
He balled against Argentina... Until that freak hand injury.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy

Unfortunately, you have to become wise enough to learn from your errors. Maybe that is increasingly difficult. I remain hopeful.

However, widely and wrongfully accusing people is simply unbecoming. How do you feel now about recanting your wild allegations about how Ndah got into the ream? Do you feel good about those allegations? You threw them around here without an iota of evidence and you are expecting us to believe you? Bros, such things lower expectations of what you post here and their veracity. Making careless accusations against others is just not okay whether in real life or court of law court.

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:27 pm
Dammy

Like was pointed out to you on a different thread, we are not in a court of law. I will continue to call out suspicious patterns and I don't give a damn whose ox is gored!
When Siasia and Salisu Yusuf had evidence provided against them, I do not recollect any comments from you "Mr Evidence"!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:54 pm Dammy

Unfortunately, you have to become wise enough to learn from your errors. Maybe that is increasingly difficult. I remain hopeful.

However, widely and wrongfully accusing people is simply unbecoming. How do you feel now about recanting your wild allegations about how Ndah got into the ream? Do you feel good about those allegations? You threw them around here without an iota of evidence and you are expecting us to believe you? Bros, such things lower expectations of what you post here and their veracity. Making careless accusations against others is just not okay whether in real life or court of law court.

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:27 pm

Dammy

See who's talking? Someone with a reputation for always supporting whatever wrongs committed by local coaches by burying his head in the sand. I initially criticised Ndah's selection but I have since recanted much earlier than this on a different thread with his videos for Orlando Pirates. It's on CE, and your digger can dig it up! Your strategy of bringing back my initial criticism is to try and prevent me from calling out suspicious call-ups in future and you have failed "Prof Evidence"
When a Belgian journalist presented evidence of how Reuben made the 2014 WC squad, did you hail it as the type of evidence you were looking for?.
Even in the video of an interview with Pinnick that you posted, the NFF boss mentioned how Eguavoen had been under pressure by Nigerian agents telling him "it is his time". I'm sure you know the meaning of those words!
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:48 pm

That was all they needed to smear Eguavoen's name. Of course we know there are shenanigans. I have heard some stories from credible sources. But I have told them that unless they are willing to go on record with details, they cannot call people crooks publicly. I condemned Salisu when he was caught and I'll do the same to Eguavoen if credible evidence emerges.
Share what you heard.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Cheers.

I don't know why you would follow Vancity Eagle to tow the same line of faulty narrative and outright disingenuous talk.

Vancity never rated Keshi... made it known during the AFCON.

The result against France and the subsequent backlash is a non-siquitor argument. Keshi prosecuted the AFCON, Confederation Cup, and the World Cup with severe handicap from the NFF.

There was politics (outside influence) during and after the AFCON. The politics continued at the Confederation cup and leading up to the World Cup and also at the World Cup proper.

It got so bad that they had to send a presidential delegation.

But you are welcome to pretend that you were not aware of it.

BTW, regarding Ruben Gabriel, this is not the first time nor will it be the last time that subs were not as good as starters. Quality depth issue has always been a problem.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:10 pm
See who's talking? Someone with a reputation for always supporting whatever wrongs committed by local coaches by burying his head in the sand. I initially criticised Ndah's selection but I have since recanted much earlier than this on a different thread with his videos for Orlando Pirates. It's on CE, and your digger can dig it up! Your strategy of bringing back my initial criticism is to try and prevent me from calling out suspicious call-ups in future and you have failed "Prof Evidence"
When a Belgian journalist presented evidence of how Reuben made the 2014 WC squad, did you hail it as the type of evidence you were looking for?.
Even in the video of an interview with Pinnick that you posted, the NFF boss mentioned how Eguavoen had been under pressure by Nigerian agents telling him "it is his time". I'm sure you know the meaning of those words!
You actually need more people like Enugu-II.

He is not quick to judge people or follow a mob.

Some of you guys betray your education and exposure. Until the day you will be wrongfully accused and condemned, you will not understand the harm of passing judgment on people or issues you only heard one side of the story.

Be a bit circumspect in passing judgment of someone's guilt.

The 1769 doctrine and maxim that says, “it is better that 10 guilty persons escape, than that 1 innocent suffer” holds true when rushing to condemn someone charged with a crime and never got a chance to offer a defense.

I know it is foreign to some of you, hence the reason you feel anyone that asks for more evidence or proof as being a supporter or an enabler of crime.

Many have been wrongfully tagged as criminals and never got a chance to defend themselves especially in the court of public opinion.

What is that they say again, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:22 pm
aruako1 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:48 pm

Share what you heard.
No. I don't have enough to accuse anyone.