Ndah

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lacidi
Egg
Egg
Ndah

Post by lacidi »

I'm sure many people here wished the guy would stink up the joint. He really served huge pies today. Bobo is a baller. A certain German played twice and was well below average.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndah

Post by Damunk »

lacidi wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:20 pm I'm sure many people here wished the guy would stink up the joint. He really served huge pies today. Bobo is a baller. A certain German played twice and was well below average.
:roll:
Like who?
Maybe arguably a couple, but “many”?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He played ok. Kept it simple and didn't do anything spectacular.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He looked assured. I argued against his inclusion ahead of Akpoguma but it seems the coach made the right decision. I would love to see him get more minutes. I was particularly impressed on how he bailed Ekong out
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:05 am He looked assured. I argued against his inclusion ahead of Akpoguma but it seems the coach made the right decision. I would love to see him get more minutes. I was particularly impressed on how he bailed Ekong out
Same here.
I know people might think I’m biased but I still don’t get why he wasn’t started ahead of Ajayi.

There were two brain farts and one ‘ABF’ moment in the game.
The first BF came from Ekong as you identified. The other from Ajayi when he made a gift-wrapped pass to an opponent standing straight ahead of him.
Then he had his ‘anywhere-belleh-face’ moment when he decided to shoot high into the corner stands behind his own goal for no apparent reason.
I was like, wtf? :blink:

Ndah isn’t going to be in SA for much longer.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

olu wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 am He played ok. Kept it simple and didn't do anything spectacular.
He actually did! He creatively set up Onyekuru on a one on one with a long range pass
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ndah is being praised on many social media outlets. He looks legit and it's not how long you play but what you make of the time given on the pitch, and he made a huge impression.
I am happy
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He looked pretty good tbh.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

He showed poise during his cameo. Not only comfortable on the ball but picked the the right passes.
Last edited by Zelex on Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:06 am Ndah is being praised on many social media outlets. He looks legit and it's not how long you play but what you make of the time given on the pitch, and he made a huge impression.
We told you, but you accused Egu as an agent because he is a local coach...smh... you can't come here and now say this, in reality you would have been sued for defamation of character
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:39 am
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:06 am Ndah is being praised on many social media outlets. He looks legit and it's not how long you play but what you make of the time given on the pitch, and he made a huge impression.
We told you, but you accused Egu as an agent because he is a local coach...smh... you can't come here and now say this, in reality you would have been sued for defamation of character
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:08 pm
Not a surprise. Dammy, it appears, loves to throw around accusations left, right, and center without any iota if evidence. It isn't the first time and I doubt that it will be the last. However, good a thing that he recanted.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He looks a good addition to the team, and a possible long term replacement for one of our ageing defenders.

At least, Eguavoen did not take an injured player to AFCON, That was my fear.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

E remain Lolly to ask... Did he play in the Mexico friendly :D
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Egu said that any player selected for the Super Eagles must be able to play multiple positions. This I think provides an insight into his selections: I was against the selection of Nda over Kevin but have been won over by His performance.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

He was decent. He clearly wasn't awful. But I don't know how people saw enough in 15 minutes to declare him good. Grade for me is Incomplete. But in the little I saw, he belonged.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I don’t want to sound hyperbolic but I cannot think of another tournament for the Super Eagles that I’ve seen as many top shelf performances per game.

I mean, sometimes it’s hard for me to say who the MoTM is.

Ndah, in his few minutes on, was confident, assured, and didn’t put a foot wrong. Collins and Ebuehi also good.

This is such a fun tournament to watch.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Damunk wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:18 am
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:05 am He looked assured. I argued against his inclusion ahead of Akpoguma but it seems the coach made the right decision. I would love to see him get more minutes. I was particularly impressed on how he bailed Ekong out
Same here.
I know people might think I’m biased but I still don’t get why he wasn’t started ahead of Ajayi.

There were two brain farts and one ‘ABF’ moment in the game.
The first BF came from Ekong as you identified. The other from Ajayi when he made a gift-wrapped pass to an opponent standing straight ahead of him.
Then he had his ‘anywhere-belleh-face’ moment when he decided to shoot high into the corner stands behind his own goal for no apparent reason.
I was like, wtf? :blink:

Ndah isn’t going to be in SA for much longer.

Ajayi started based on his previous appearances in the team. Should Ajayi have faded in the game Ndah would have been a straight swap. However, in as much as Ebuehi had an ok game, he is not back to his best yet. Since Ndah can also play here, he was brought on to cover at right back.

Ndah is a bonafide baller. Passing, tackling and ball dispossessing were all done with relative assuredness. With Omerou and Ekong upping their game and Awaziem a more certain starter, Leon Balogun may struggle to get back into the team..
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

deanotito wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:51 pm I don’t want to sound hyperbolic but I cannot think of another tournament for the Super Eagles that I’ve seen as many top shelf performances per game.

Ndah, in his few minutes on, was confident, assured, and didn’t put a foot wrong. Collins and Ebuehi also good.

Kpom.

For me this has easily been my best afcon to watch for Nigerian players. There are so many credible options on the bench, and they are all playing well more or less.

Ndah did look good and comfortable in his brief appearance, but I wouldn't be making any conclusions just yet.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

STFU Swine!!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:15 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:08 pm
Not a surprise. Dammy, it appears, loves to throw around accusations left, right, and center without any iota if evidence. It isn't the first time and I doubt that it will be the last. However, good a thing that he recanted.
Why am I not surprised? the usual characters have ganged up together again. The evidence that you have seen before what did you do with it? hypocrite!!
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:09 pm
deanotito wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:51 pm I don’t want to sound hyperbolic but I cannot think of another tournament for the Super Eagles that I’ve seen as many top shelf performances per game.

Kpom.

For me this has easily been my best afcon to watch for Nigerian players. There are so many credible options on the bench, and they are all playing well more or less.

Ndah did look good and comfortable in his brief appearance, but I wouldn't be making any conclusions just yet.
How many AFCONs have you watched?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:23 pm Egu said that any player selected for the Super Eagles must be able to play multiple positions. This I think provides an insight into his selections: I was against the selection of Nda over Kevin but have been won over by His performance.
Abi o, I don't know what the problems of the usual suspects are? We have seen similar patterns when junks were brought in from nowhere to the 2014 WC squad, so any genuine fan will voice their concerns so it does not happen again.
I am GLAD to be proved wrong about Ndah and i don't owe anyone any apologies for my previous comments!!
I am happy