The Determined Core

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

donadoni
Egg
Egg
The Determined Core

Post by donadoni »

I am sure all the players are committed to working hard and bringing home the cup. But when I look at their reactions on and off the field, I get the sense that there is a core of them who are extra committed - like “we came here to do one thing and that is win at all costs” type of mentality. I would say Ekong, Aina, Ndidi, Aribo, Simon and maybe a couple of others. They in turn radiate that intensity to other players around them. Anyone else get that sense?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Determined Core

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You saw this on TV? :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

donadoni wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:11 am I am sure all the players are committed to working hard and bringing home the cup. But when I look at their reactions on and off the field, I get the sense that there is a core of them who are extra committed - like “we came here to do one thing and that is win at all costs” type of mentality. I would say Ekong, Aina, Ndidi, Aribo, Simon and maybe a couple of others. They in turn radiate that intensity to other players around them. Anyone else get that sense?
NO !
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:35 am
donadoni wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:11 am I am sure all the players are committed to working hard and bringing home the cup. But when I look at their reactions on and off the field, I get the sense that there is a core of them who are extra committed - like “we came here to do one thing and that is win at all costs” type of mentality. I would say Ekong, Aina, Ndidi, Aribo, Simon and maybe a couple of others. They in turn radiate that intensity to other players around them. Anyone else get that sense?
NO !
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this man sef
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

metalalloy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:50 am
NO !
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this man sef
Don’t mind him. Instead I should have asked “anyone get sense” so he can keep answering NO! 😃
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

NO !
You be real craze man....I swear :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:20 am You saw this on TV? :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a trouble maker
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........