THE THING ABOUT THIS SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: THE THING ABOUT THIS SE

Post by waka-man »

My primary purpose for coming to this site is to have fun.

And man, it is fun to see VE grovelling as he attempts, once again, to rebuild his shredded credibility. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Every response he gives is a brilliant display of a tortured ego, desperate to be respected.

And it’s so entertaining. :thumbs:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:54 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm We are committing more players to attack now with the caveat that when we lose the ball we immediately press like mad dogs from the top to prevent teams quickly countering us and exploiting any numbers advantage in behind us.
Which can be very dangerous considering we are playing a pretty high line, and don't exactly have the fastest CB's. They (especially the starters) have done a pretty decent job pressing as a unit, and apart from perhaps one slip up against Egypt, they have been able to nullify most counters pretty well. The forwards have done an excellent job tracking back and pressing from the front.
Mental Albrighton don start to shoot e mouth again! :rotf: Defending is not about pace. its about positioning and intelligence. Pique and Puyi(ol) were not fast, but we know how high their line was.

Please concentrate on Albrighton and Demerai Grey! Afterall, the SE doesnt have players of that quality. Olodo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

blueangel wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:56 pm 3 CHEERS to Those Of Us Who Knew Rohr ( a respectable & a good conservative man ) was the problem limiting our talented players. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sadly The Cycle will be initiated again NFA will Not Pay Egu or assistants
Major financial issues will arrive due to massive ineptness & corruption in NFA.
Egu will have NO CHOICE but to start ** working ** with agents and players * . After all he has bills to pay, etc
The quality of our team will DROP.
Embarrasing loses will begin
Everyone go begin shout , yab Egu . Egu must go, Egu must go
This…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

elerineye wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:13 am
blueangel wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:56 pm 3 CHEERS to Those Of Us Who Knew Rohr ( a respectable & a good conservative man ) was the problem limiting our talented players. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Major financial issues will arrive due to massive ineptness & corruption in NFA.
Egu will have NO CHOICE but to start ** working ** with agents and players * . After all he has bills to pay, etc
This…
If Egu stays on…..I will be surprised…..he already has his legs cut off from under him….

I hope he wins this AFCON then he should demand the same contract that was offered to Peseiro - nothing less-

Even if he combines the role of head coach and technical adviser ( which I think he should do) why?

The Technical adviser gets paid via FIFA incentives and he will be guaranteed a salary and the rest from whatever means they what to pay Peseiro from
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Egu will have NO CHOICE but to start ** working ** with agents and players * . After poo all he has bills to pay, etc
If Egypt doesn’t win the Afcon he won’t have to endure any of that as they’ll replace him but should he successfully win the Afcon and they try that BS he just needs to let FIFA know and quit.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:53 am
Kneedeep wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:09 pm CIV played well and scored highlight reel goals today. Are you sure you don't want to return to your team?
I have nothing against Egu or how he is running the team. It is a joy to watch. A real joy. :thumbs:
So... we take it you have changed your mind and returned to CIV with the release of some future classics :lol:

"ROHR HATERS NEED TO CHOKE ON HUMBLE PIE"
viewtopic.php?p=5734100#p5734100
Last edited by Kneedeep on Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Advocating rational thought since 1987
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Are you minding the emotional wreck...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You guys never learn. I only get optimistic about us winning a trophy when we get to at least the Semis.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.