This KID Amooo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Agbako
Egg
Egg
This KID Amooo

Post by Agbako »

Can he do this in a National Team Colors.? I think we should give him a look. To me better than suppose strikers we are parading right now that cant dribble one player. Moses Simon exception..... I need A player like this in the box to cause havoc...
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This KID Amooo

Post by vancity eagle »

swedish league bro calm down.

Lets see him do this in a better league.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

VE

You still have not learned as this issue pertains to our players. The league does not accurately reflect how good an African player is. The reason is because of economics. These players leave there countries seeking to play wherever they will be legitimately paid for their labor. They do not ordinarily care whether it is in Denmark, Saudi, or Germany. This is especially true for their first port of call. You need to read up about migration of these players to better understand this phenomenon.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Agbako wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:50 pm

Can he do this in a National Team Colors.? I think we should give him a look. To me better than suppose strikers we are parading right now that cant dribble one player. Moses Simon exception..... I need A player like this in the box to cause havoc...
Are u looking for dribblers or strikers? I think you should be scouting for rReal Madrid Germany based on your ability to discover talent on You Tube.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I am still shocked to see how he easily goes past players much bigger than him. And he is deceptively quick with the ball at his feet.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Eguavoen did say he was looking at calling either him or Silas Nwankwo as a replacement for Ighalo but CAF didn't allow it.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Got a late, late call up as a late replacement by Pep Eguavillo .. Unfortunately, CAF no gree. As we could only replace players with injuries.

ANC and WCQ have come a bit too early. Maybe next years ANC...
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

That's a mi... err breda.

Is he Ghananese? :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:00 pm VE

You still have not learned as this issue pertains to our players. The league does not accurately reflect how good an African player is. The reason is because of economics. These players leave there countries seeking to play wherever they will be legitimately paid for their labor. They do not ordinarily care whether it is in Denmark, Saudi, or Germany. This is especially true for their first port of call. You need to read up about migration of these players to better understand this phenomenon.
I am not saying the kid is not all that, or cannot be good because he is playing in Sweden.

But we need to chill until he proves himself in a tougher league, that's all.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That guy has a very good acceleration. Dams and his close ball control is awesome. Definitely one to keep an eye on, 'Ghanaian' or not. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Wasn't he our best player in our last U17 team? Dude is a baller
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

KPOM++
Some people are so quick to dismiss uncanny talents because those talents have not been tested in the so called big leagues. A first time observer to the current AFCON tournament will be shocked to find out that the acclaimed 3rd best player in the world, Mo Salah has only scored one goal against some teams playing with mostly home-based or local players. Mo Salah plays in the so called BIG league.
We shouldn't be painting all the players with the same brush because they don't play in the big leagues. Players move all the time. The player that moves from league E to league A is the same player, with the same skill sets. The skills remain, the environment changes. So for me I look at the player's skill first before the league he's playing in.
Amoo is a very skillful player. Naturally gifted. If he moves to a bigger league tomorrow, it won't only be because of his skill it will be because his agent has found a better team willing to invest in his service.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

You keep promoting this fallacy, maybe when they first leave the country . Within a year, Terem Moffi, moved from Lithuania to France, Arokodare moved to Germany and France, Dennis from Ukraine to the EPL, Yusuf from Sweden to Belgium, Bonnke from Sweden to France etc. The cream will always rise to the top and the scouting network in Europe is extensive and the good players will get scouted.
I am happy
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:42 pm

You keep promoting this fallacy, maybe when they first leave the country . Within a year, Terem Moffi, moved from Lithuania to France, Arokodare moved to Germany and France, Dennis from Ukraine to the EPL, Yusuf from Sweden to Belgium, Bonnke from Sweden to France etc. The cream will always rise to the top and the scouting network in Europe is extensive and the good players will get scouted.
Amoo is not going to last in Sweden. One more year tops.
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Thats real talent there, i don't care what league that he is in. He will destroy some big name defenders. Reminds me of Ike Uche, but way more lateral movement, more direct.
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Seriously that kid is fire.

I am trying to keep myself from saying that NIgeria's version of Messi may soon emerge. Let's see how he develops but certainly one to watch.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:57 pm Seriously that kid is fire.

I am trying to keep myself from saying that NIgeria's version of Messi may soon emerge. Let's see how he develops but certainly one to watch.
:lol:

Messi ko, messy ni. Remember Babatunde “Messi”?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Kid is legit.
All sorts of things can go wrong for one so young but as for talent, he’s exceptional.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

He is Simon's last born!

Cmoke
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

A lot of similarities between his game and Anayo Iwuala’s❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:32 pm I am still shocked to see how he easily goes past players much bigger than him. And he is deceptively quick with the ball at his feet.
Nothing shocking about it. That was exactly Henry Nwosu’s calling card❗️

Cheers.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:51 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:32 pm I am still shocked to see how he easily goes past players much bigger than him. And he is deceptively quick with the ball at his feet.
Nothing shocking about it. That was exactly Henry Nwosu’s calling card❗️

Cheers.
He’s not very Henry Nwosu-esque though. Henry flew past your like the wind. Amoo is more like a one-man stampede.

Both amazing to see in full flight.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Dude is good. I remember him from one of the age grade teams.