Otedola, Emiefele,, Dangote $$ at SE Camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Otedola, Emiefele,, Dangote $$ at SE Camp

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/super-ea ... a-dangote/

The dam don break! This is why some of us prefer foreign coaches. Is this the right time for all this nonsense? They even brought the Gov of Central Bank. Eguavoen is obvious being taken advantage of, I doubt Rohr would accept this nonsense. If the team loses focus for a minute they could be out of Sunday. This is not Good.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Otedola, Emiefele,, Dangote $$ at SE Camp

Post by jette1 »

Westerhof warned Eguavon about this happening
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Wasn't Rohr the coach when the Governor joined the team in training? I'm not a huge fan of it either, but it probably was during their off time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:48 pm https://www.completesports.com/super-ea ... a-dangote/

The dam don break! This is why some of us prefer foreign coaches. Is this the right time for all this nonsense? They even brought the Gov of Central Bank. Eguavoen is obvious being taken advantage of, I doubt Rohr would accept this nonsense. If the team loses focus for a minute they could be out of Sunday. This is not Good.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

olu wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:51 am Wasn't Rohr the coach when the Governor joined the team in training? I'm not a huge fan of it either, but it probably was during their off time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:48 pm https://www.completesports.com/super-ea ... a-dangote/

It’s the commentator in Cameroon narrated this during one of our games; how we lost a 4 goal lead because a governor and others joined the training session
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The story is sensationalized. It was just 3 well meaning men who had a message visiting during lunch time. The “raining dollars” part of the story is just sensationalism❗️

Cheers.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Why don’t the NFF do something practical with these millionaires and ask them to build a proper football stadium and fund an academy?A long lasting legacy is better than them talking over the coach and telling the players to bum rush the goal for 5K.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:34 pm Why don’t the NFF do something practical with these millionaires and ask them to build a proper football stadium and fund an academy?A long lasting legacy is better than them talking over the coach and telling the players to bum rush the goal for 5K.
Dangote just finished renovating Abuja stadium. Adebutu (Baba Ijebu) is currently renovating the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos. Some of them are doing their bit.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:34 pm Why don’t the NFF do something practical with these millionaires and ask them to build a proper football stadium and fund an academy?A long lasting legacy is better than them talking over the coach and telling the players to bum rush the goal for 5K.
You want to dictate to someone how to spend his money? OK OOO
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

What would Rohr have done? Pushed Dangote away? Stop the CBN Governor?

Please be REAL. Has little to do with foreign coaches.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

And this why Nigeria is a non practical joke, why interfere with football when you’re country is a mess?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:35 pm And this why Nigeria is a non practical joke, why interfere with football when you’re country is a mess?
your

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Chei Eguavoen and Tunisia have brough out tfco oo.. :rotf: :rotf:

tfco wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:35 pm And this why Nigeria is a non practical joke, why interfere with football when you’re country is a mess?
your
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

tfco wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:38 pm
your
You’re right but there are no corrections needed for my point.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:14 pm
Dangote just finished renovating Abuja stadium. Adebutu (Baba Ijebu) is currently renovating the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos. Some of them are doing their bit.
Hmm, really? I tank dem-oo! Dem do well :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.