Was Garoua cooler than other venues?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Was Garoua cooler than other venues?

Post by 1naija »

Our players didnt look drenched in sweat in any of our games like most of the players at other venues. Is this a cooler region in cameroon? Should we expect a warmer weather in the next round?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Was Garoua cooler than other venues?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:04 am Our players didnt look drenched in sweat in any of our games like most of the players at other venues. Is this a cooler region in cameroon? Should we expect a warmer weather in the next round?

Onku, we haven't played a mid afternoon game so and will not for the rest of tournament. All games will now start in the evening after sunset. You know very well that hawking groundnut in the middle of the day is a lot more tiring than at 5pm. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So its because we played in the evening that Nacho and Nwakali didnt have a drop of sweat on their face after nearly 80 minutes of soccer? There is got to be other explanations. I would say watch the Sudan game again, but you aint got no gaddem job to subscribe to sling tv with DVR.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:19 am
1naija wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:04 am Our players didnt look drenched in sweat in any of our games like most of the players at other venues. Is this a cooler region in cameroon? Should we expect a warmer weather in the next round?

Onku, we haven't played a mid afternoon game so and will not for the rest of tournament. All games will now start in the evening after sunset. You know very well that hawking groundnut in the middle of the day is a lot more tiring than at 5pm. :thumb:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:34 am So its because we played in the evening that Nacho and Nwakali didnt have a drop of sweat on their face after nearly 80 minutes of soccer? There is got to be other explanations. I would say watch the Sudan game again, but you aint got no gaddem job to subscribe to sling tv with DVR.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:19 am

Onku, Even in European leagues player are sweating after 80mins in the winter. Are you still watching the game on black and white TV? That might explain why you're not seeing them sweat , you should adjust your antenna to get a clearer picture while you wait for a response from your J interview.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Both Egypt and Sudan were 4pm kickoffs. That’s as hot as it gets.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I’ve been on a roof top near the coast at midnight in West Africa and trust me it was still hot but yeah we did play one evening game which might of helped
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shebi we still dey hamatan season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

The Fitness of our players is really strange! A few months ago under Rohr they always looked exhausted and had a low work rate, funny.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Compare how drenched the Cameroonian and Gambian players are to our games in Garoua.