Nigeria and Cameruin

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria and Cameruin

Post by bamenda boy »

Play with a such swag that's unique to both of them. Have you realized that when other teams play against these teo teams, they forget how to play soccer? I can't believe this is the same Ivory Coast that Cameroon made them look like high school kids.
The same Malawi that Cameruin spanked like Ashewo is giving other teams sleepiness nights.
What's really the issue?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria and Cameruin

Post by waka-man »

Pace and power.
We are both as technically gifted as the other sides, but we bring a certain power that teams can’t cope with when we’re at our best.
What a final that would be.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

When Cameroon or Nigeria get it right Africa knows.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
NationsCup
Egg
Egg

Post by NationsCup »

bamenda boy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:42 am Play with a such swag that's unique to both of them. Have you realized that when other teams play against these teo teams, they forget how to play soccer? I can't believe this is the same Ivory Coast that Cameroon made them look like high school kids.
The same Malawi that Cameruin spanked like Ashewo is giving other teams sleepiness nights.
What's really the issue?
i Jan 21, 2022 6:42 am

"Play with a such swag that's unique to both of them."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon. is one team that freaks me out. Losing 3 Afcon titles to one team hurts like wow. In world football, that is one team I never want the SE to meet.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:31 am Cameroon. is one team that freaks me out. Losing 3 Afcon titles to one team hurts like wow. In world football, that is one team I never want the SE to meet.
They dealt with us in the past but have they beaten us in a competitive match of substance in the last 20 years?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nigeria and Cameruin have chopped 6 goals(6!) combined from Croatia at the World Cup, without reply.

Wha choo looking at?!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:46 pm Nigeria and Cameruin have chopped 6 goals(6!) combined from Croatia at the World Cup, without reply.

But have also given Africa the best representation at the world cup.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:31 am Cameroon. is one team that freaks me out. Losing 3 Afcon titles to one team hurts like wow. In world football, that is one team I never want the SE to meet.
We lost because of Thief Hayatou. We are better than them always. When have caneroon beaten us fair and square? Stop putting that useless country on a pedestal.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:42 am Play with a such swag that's unique to both of them. Have you realized that when other teams play against these teo teams, they forget how to play soccer? I can't believe this is the same Ivory Coast that Cameroon made them look like high school kids.
What's really the issue?

Dude STFU and worry about your opponents. Nobody is thinking about your overhyped team here.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

waka-man wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:48 am Pace and power.
We are both as technically gifted as the other sides, but we bring a certain power that teams can’t cope with when we’re at our best.
Definitely agree!
I think Nigeria has the advantage in share technical skills.

Cameroon has more grit.

Also, Nigeria last had a very good goal keeper in the 80s. If Nigeria could have a good keeper like a Nkono...it would be world champs.
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:13 pm
We lost because of Thief Hayatou. We are better than them always. When have caneroon beaten us fair and square? Stop putting that useless country on a pedestal.
We need to realize it's a game.
Please try to be good losers.
No team wins all the time.
Hayatou did not come score the goals.
Man, be serious

The last one Cameroon won in Gabon was Hayatou there?
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

visieC wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:16 am
Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

Also, Nigeria last had a very good goal keeper in the 80s. If Nigeria could have a good keeper like a Nkono...it would be world champs.
Then you never heard of Vincent Enyeama
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:14 pm
What's really the issue?

Dude STFU and worry about your opponents. Nobody is thinking about your overhyped team here.
After all these years on this forum you still have not grown up? Why can't you just skip the post if you have nothing to write?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ukwala wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 am
Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

Me sef shock when I read am. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:12 am
ukwala wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 am
Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

Me sef shock when I read am. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Signed. Enyeama was better than Okala.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

visieC wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:19 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:13 pm
We need to realize it's a game.
Please try to be good losers.
No team wins all the time.
Hayatou did not come score the goals.
Man, be serious

The last one Cameroon won in Gabon was Hayatou there?
Im a gracious loser when i lose fair and im not cheated. You cheated in 1988 and in 2000 and rather than acknowledge that you people go around pretending nothing happened. We have always been better than Cameroon and we will beat you again should we cross path. Just pray some other team takes Nigeria out before that happens

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:07 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:14 pm
What's really the issue?

After all these years on this forum you still have not grown up? Why can't you just skip the post if you have nothing to write?

Oh i have alot to write about. How about you take your own advise and stop trolling. You have been doing that here for over 20 years.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

You forgot about Vincent Enyeama.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:18 pm
Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

You forgot about Vincent Enyeama.
Enyeama is statistically our best goalkeeper ever if one uses goals conceded per game.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

Point of correction, Vincent Enyeama was a GREAT goalkeeper. Just ask Messi.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

waka-man wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:05 pm
Definitely agree!

Cameroon has more grit.

Point of correction, Vincent Enyeama was a GREAT goalkeeper. Just ask Messi.
Brothers:

I stand corrected.
Vincent who played for Lille I believe was good....
BUT Okala was out of this world.
I thin he played for Rangers...His gloves had juju...was a magnet.

Maybe some of you were too young.
To me, Nkono and Okala are the best goalies outta Africa.

Again, this is my opinion
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Yes of course Emmanuel Okalla was great. But to say he was Nigeria’s last great goalkeeper is of course false.