SUPPORTERS CLUB VIDEO WANTED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPPORTERS CLUB VIDEO WANTED

Post by jette1 »

Please relay message to ANY CE member in Cameroon; if they could record at least a 10 minutes or more live music/ video playing session( preferably 30 or more minutes) of supporters club I will pay for it
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPPORTERS CLUB VIDEO WANTED

Post by Purity »

What do you want to use it for??
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Purity wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:28 am What do you want to use it for??
Listening/entertainment only
Are you in Cameroon ?

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

You mean like this one from Dubai in 2013 U17?

You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Goldleaf wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:58 pm You mean like this one from Dubai in 2013 U17?

Be like say some guys just come catch cruise. Dem no dey even watch the match :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Schillachi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:20 pm
Goldleaf wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:58 pm You mean like this one from Dubai in 2013 U17?

Be like say some guys just come catch cruise. Dem no dey even watch the match :lol:
This is what it is ABOUT -- IT IS AN EVENT. Loving it!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This is what it is ABOUT -- IT IS AN EVENT. Loving it!!! It seems to be a very old game with one of our youth teams
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

That is the fun and seemingly undiluted enjoyment that only African footie supporters bring.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Phenomenal !!!!
Bro you made my day, thanks a bundle
I still need something from current supporters club in Cameroon, the band looks boosted and bigger with even more horns etc from what I saw during the matches

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:06 am

This is what it is ABOUT -- IT IS AN EVENT. Loving it!!! It seems to be a very old game with one of our youth teams
This was the 2013 FIFA U17 semi final in Dubai where we beat Sweden 3-0. Strangely enough, our attack line that day was Awoniyi with Iheanacho just behind him. For our first goal, Kele clipped a through pass to Awoniyi to score. After we queued for tickets for a while, there was an instruction from the King for free access for everybody. So the gates were flung open.
You can control your choice, but not necessarily the consequences
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Goldleaf wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:10 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:06 am

This was the 2013 FIFA U17 semi final in Dubai where we beat Sweden 3-0. Strangely enough, our attack line that day was Awoniyi with Iheanacho just behind him. For our first goal, Kele clipped a through pass to Awoniyi to score. After we queued for tickets for a while, there was an instruction from the King for free access for everybody. So the gates were flung open.
:clap: :clap: