Musa's Retirement Tournament?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa's Retirement Tournament?

Post by gochino »

oscar52 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:53 pm Musa is solid in my books. So many games under Rohr when the lads dont know where the goal post is, it was Musa that produce any semblance of offense. He is gracious enough to let the young ones play but when the going gets tough, Musa is who you need on the field.
Then he should be given the job of a mentor or ambassador! If Nigeria qualifies for the world cup, he would again take the place of a young talent like Amao. I challenge you guys to name your first 11 against Tunisia with captain Musa starting.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have always loved Musa, however I am with Vancity here. If the bobo wan go WC, if we qualify, find him a role in administration or coaching.

Either we take a young player that can benefit with training with the big boys, or take a home based baller who could really appreciate the money and experience and perhaps get a deal abroad.

Has anyone noticed how joyful Noble is to be in the squad? The guy is awesome.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:50 am The fact that he was not fielded in a dead rubber match says a lot.
Eguaveon isn’t into sentiment as he wants results and can’t afford to slip up.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:46 am I have always loved Musa, however I am with Vancity here. If the bobo wan go WC, if we qualify, find him a role in administration or coaching.

Either we take a young player that can benefit with training with the big boys, or take a home based baller who could really appreciate the money and experience and perhaps get a deal abroad.

If Musa wants to go to the WC or anywhere he can pay his way there.

However, the coaches are the one extending invitation to him to the National team. Musa's only wrongdoing was HONOURING National call up. What you are basically saying is that players should start shunning National invitation. :boo:

Instead of castigating Musa, your anger should be directed at the coaches inviting him.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am
airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:46 am I have always loved Musa, however I am with Vancity here. If the bobo wan go WC, if we qualify, find him a role in administration or coaching.

If Musa wants to go to the WC or anywhere he can pay his way there.

However, the coaches are the one extending invitation to him to the National team. Musa's only wrongdoing was HONOURING National call up. What you are basically saying is that players should start shunning National invitation. :boo:

Instead of castigating Musa, your anger should be directed at the coaches inviting him.
Kpom!
Truer words have never been said.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I don't blame Musa. I am actually talking about those in charge of call-ups.