Was Rohr betrayed?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Was Rohr betrayed?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Only time will tell.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/6005 ... gn=KARANGA

He had been working as the Nigeria Football Federation's technical director before being asked to replace long-serving boss Gernot Rohr
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Wash Rohr betrayed?

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Wash? Mods need to ban the name Rohr on this forum, it's stinking up the joint.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yes he was. Just as Keshi and .Amodu were , and how Eguaveon will be.
OCCUPY NFF!!
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

I remember a time when no SE coach lost a competitive match in Lagos for almost 20 years or something and then only by penalties to Cameroon in the Afcon final. If you decide lose to Central African Republic in Lagos you shouldn’t be asking who betrayed you because you betrayed yourself
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

donadoni wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 am I remember a time when no SE coach lost a competitive match in Lagos for almost 20 years or something and then only by penalties to Cameroon in the Afcon final. If you decide lose to Central African Republic in Lagos you shouldn’t be asking who betrayed you because you betrayed yourself
This very FACT is lost on many. A loss to Central Africa Republic, at home, is a MONUMENTAL DISGRACE that will not be forgotten for decades yet to come. That is the fact.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:08 am
donadoni wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 am I remember a time when no SE coach lost a competitive match in Lagos for almost 20 years or something and then only by penalties to Cameroon in the Afcon final. If you decide lose to Central African Republic in Lagos you shouldn’t be asking who betrayed you because you betrayed yourself
This very FACT is lost on many. A loss to Central Africa Republic, at home, is a MONUMENTAL DISGRACE that will not be forgotten for decades yet to come. That is the fact.
Central African Republic? I thought it had evolved into a lawless country with no functioning football body. They still managed to beat you at home? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Simple
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:20 am
Central African Republic? I thought it had evolved into a lawless country with no functioning football body. They still managed to beat you at home? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Yeah, in spite of being a lawless country with no functioning football body, they managed to do what Kenya has not done since 1964. Shame no catch you? Even South Africa managed to defeat Gernot Rohr in Uyo, their only competitive win over Nigeria, but Kenya ....

PS: Yes, I said South Africa defeated Gernot Rohr .... I did not say they defeated Nigeria or the Eagles. It is Rohr they beat. :twisted:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:48 pm
Yeah, in spite of being a lawless country with no functioning football body, they managed to do what Kenya has not done since 1964. Shame no catch you? Even South Africa managed to defeat Gernot Rohr in Uyo, their only competitive win over Nigeria, but Kenya ....

PS: Yes, I said South Africa defeated Gernot Rohr .... I did not say they defeated Nigeria or the Eagles. It is Rohr they beat. :twisted:
You're in the denial phase. :D
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:16 pm

Field Marshal, Ogolo; why you dey look for troble so much for here? Na wa for you-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:14 pm

Field Marshal, Ogolo; why you dey look for troble so much for here? Na wa for you-oo!
Odas,
Now you see why the betrayal was no good o! :taunt: Karma is real.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:34 am
Odas wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:14 pm

Odas,
Now you see why the betrayal was no good o! :taunt: Karma is real.
Field Marshal, so na 'karma's dey send you com look for wahala for here, abi?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

You been quiet lately, @ The Eagle. :taunt:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga