Whoscored.com's Team of Group D (AFCON).....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Whoscored.com's Team of Group D (AFCON).....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Whoscored.com's Team of Group D (AFCON).....

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ndidi nko? Ko ni da fun won. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Whoscored.com's Team of Group D (AFCON).....

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:06 am Ndidi nko? Ko ni da fun won. :roll:
No be by reputation. LOL. It is based on ratings obtained by each players, at a certain general positional area (i.e defense,, midfield, or forwards), compared to ratings obtained by his competitors. Thus, Ndidi's average ratings in the three games will be compared to other MFs from the three teams in Nigeria's group. Reputation means diddly. Although, in my view Ndidi has played well but I am not really sure how his competitors have done.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics