Nigeria vs Ghana(WC playoffs)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana(WC playoffs)

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ghana is a mess right now. Andrew Ayew is already out because of his red card.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:58 pm Ghana is a mess right now. Andrew Ayew is already out because of his red card.
That might be a blessing in disguise.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:58 pm Ghana is a mess right now. Andrew Ayew is already out because of his red card.
a wounded animal is dangerous
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

I am not a fan of this 'Two-leg ties to be played between March 21-29.'

Must we copy everything in Europe... sure I will hear, it's because of FIFA Calendar.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

fabio wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:09 pm I am not a fan of this 'Two-leg ties to be played between March 21-29.'

Must we copy everything in Europe... sure I will hear, it's because of FIFA Calendar.
It is not an Europe thing baba. It is a FIFA thing.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Robbynice wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:19 pm
fabio wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:09 pm I am not a fan of this 'Two-leg ties to be played between March 21-29.'

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Robbynice wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:19 pm

Must be a new FIFA thing....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs ghana(WC playoffs)

Post by theDunamis »

tfco wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:07 pm [tweet][/tweet]
But what about the last time Ghana won AFCON? Tell us about that my breda... :sneaky: :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

To be honest, I would have just preferred Mali or DRC. Two teams that have never qualified for the WC. Why make things harder for yourself? In any case, of the 3 top teams in pot 2, Ghana is the weakest right now so I would prefer them over Cameroon or Egypt.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

People here shaking over a useless rubbish ghana team. Im happy we got them and when we beat them home and away tfco the coward troll will crawl back to the dark creaves from which he came from.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Purity wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:24 pm Black stars sack Serbia coach, to make matters worse will face Super Eagles in Fifa world cup play offs in March, 2022.

Our show

Guy, why is the audio so bad?
This thing no hard again like before nah.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Orion wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:53 pm To be honest, I would have just preferred Mali or DRC. Two teams that have never qualified for the WC. Why makes things harder for yourself? In any case, of the 3 top teams in pot 2, Ghana is the weakest right now so I would prefer them over Cameroon or Egypt.
DRC, then Zaire, went to the world cup in 1974 as both African champions and sole qualifier for the world cup. Clearly the best team in Africa that year.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

ukwala wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:06 pm
Orion wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:53 pm To be honest, I would have just preferred Mali or DRC. Two teams that have never qualified for the WC. Why makes things harder for yourself? In any case, of the 3 top teams in pot 2, Ghana is the weakest right now so I would prefer them over Cameroon or Egypt.
DRC, then Zaire, went to the world cup in 1974 as both African champions and sole qualifier for the world cup. Clearly the best team in Africa that year.
Sorry, my bad. Indeed who would forget that 9-0 thrashing. I actually meant two teams that have not featured in recent times.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Mohammed Salisu

Ghana missing their best central defender by a mile...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Gotti wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:52 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:31 pmHopefully they keep Egu for these games for continuity sake. Any of the teams in pot 2 would have been hard but this one is probably the toughest since it will be a derby/war and they are desperate to make up for ANC failure. Let’s see how it goes, with Ndidi and Osimhen available I have more confidence in our chances.
Personally, I was hoping for DRC but glad we avoided Cameroon...
As for Egu, it will help him to finish "well" at AFCON to keep the job.
Gotti I don't get it. Cameroon is described here as jam body no skills. But why would tell l y'all avoid a skillless team? Elanga from Man United and Moukoko from Dortmond will join the Cameroon team after the Afcon.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

This kind of apprehension over Ghana? Really? The same Ghana I watched in a do or die game against South Africa and it took massive 'ojoro' for them to survive? SA should have beaten them home and away in a fair world!

I am 150% confident we will beat them well. Let me start looking at flight and hotel to world cup!!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:38 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:35 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:33 pm Well, better to face them now when they are in disarray.
true, ...kai this one go hard ,
They will be extra motivated. Nothing will give them more pleasure thann beating us to a WC slot.
You don't think they'd get more pleasure
if they actually won the World Cup?🤔
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:58 pm People here shaking over a useless rubbish ghana team. Im happy we got them and when we beat them home and away tfco the coward troll will crawl back to the dark creaves from which he came from.
:D

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:06 pm
Depends on the animal...and the injury. Otherwise it's the perfect prey.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

theYemster wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:31 pm
King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:06 pm
Depends on the animal...and the injury. Otherwise it's the perfect prey.
It's not an issue if you have a gun. :tic:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm This kind of apprehension over Ghana? Really? The same Ghana I watched in a do or die game against South Africa and it took massive 'ojoro' for them to survive? SA should have beaten them home and away in a fair world!

I am 150% confident we will beat them well. Let me start looking at flight and hotel to world cup!!!!
It's not about apprehension over Ghana. There is nothing wrong with preferring an easier path to the WC. Ghana will always rise to the occasion against Nigeria because of our historic rivalry. So, in general, it would be a harder matchup than say against a team like Mali that might come into the matchup with less self-confidence and fighting will against Nigeria.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Orion wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:34 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm This kind of apprehension over Ghana? Really? The same Ghana I watched in a do or die game against South Africa and it took massive 'ojoro' for them to survive? SA should have beaten them home and away in a fair world!

It's not about apprehension over Ghana. There is nothing wrong with preferring an easier path to the WC. Ghana will always rise to the occasion against Nigeria because of our historic rivalry. So, in general, it would be a harder matchup than say against a team like Mali that might come into the matchup with less self-confidence and fighting will against Nigeria.
Every country rises to the occasion vs Nigeria. You want to be the best team in Africa then we prove it by beating the likes of Egypt Cameroon and Ghana. Its that simple. Last time we had Cameroon and Algeria in our group and we smashed them both. This time we will smash ghana.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I wonder o. These guys are worse than ****.