Nigeria vs Ghana(WC playoffs)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana(WC playoffs)

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Where will be the games be played?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:41 pm
Orion wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:34 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm This kind of apprehension over Ghana? Really? The same Ghana I watched in a do or die game against South Africa and it took massive 'ojoro' for them to survive? SA should have beaten them home and away in a fair world!

I am 150% confident we will beat them well. Let me start looking at flight and hotel to world cup!!!!
It's not about apprehension over Ghana. There is nothing wrong with preferring an easier path to the WC. Ghana will always rise to the occasion against Nigeria because of our historic rivalry. So, in general, it would be a harder matchup than say against a team like Mali that might come into the matchup with less self-confidence and fighting will against Nigeria.
Every country rises to the occasion vs Nigeria. You want to be the best team in Africa then we prove it by beating the likes of Egypt Cameroon and Ghana. Its that simple. Last time we had Cameroon and Algeria in our group and we smashed them both. This time we will smash ghana.
Kpom Kwem!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:15 pm Where will be the games be played?
Yet to be determined but where ever it is they need to have a VAR system in place.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

theYemster wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:31 pm
King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:06 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:58 pm Ghana is a mess right now. Andrew Ayew is already out because of his red card.
a wounded animal is dangerous
Depends on the animal...and the injury. Otherwise it's the perfect prey.
josh allen for example last week was a wounded animal.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm This kind of apprehension over Ghana? Really? The same Ghana I watched in a do or die game against South Africa and it took massive 'ojoro' for them to survive? SA should have beaten them home and away in a fair world!

I am 150% confident we will beat them well. Let me start looking at flight and hotel to world cup!!!!
It's not about apprehension over Ghana. There is nothing wrong with preferring an easier path to the WC. Ghana will always rise to the occasion against Nigeria because of our historic rivalry. So, in general, it would be a harder matchup than say against a team like Mali that might come into the matchup with less self-confidence and fighting will against Nigeria.
Every country rises to the occasion vs Nigeria. You want to be the best team in Africa then we prove it by beating the likes of Egypt Cameroon and Ghana. Its that simple. Last time we had Cameroon and Algeria in our group and we smashed them both. This time we will smash ghana.
aren't you tired of wrong predictions?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It will be easy for Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:55 pm It will be easy for Nigeria.
Hmm, really? Easy for Nigeria? Well, I am glad our coach and players doesn't think it will be easy
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs ghana(WC playoffs)

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:40 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:08 pm
tfco wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:07 pm [tweet][/tweet]
Tfco is back :rotf:
Welcome back tfco .... and I am looking forward to the tweet about the head-to-head competitive record between Ghana and Comoros. Thanks in advance.
:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:34 pm Mohammed Salisu

Ghana missing their best central defender by a mile...
I was saying the same earlier. I want him to play for Ghana but that can wait until after the play offs.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:28 pm

aren't you tired of wrong predictions?

I suggest you STFU and worry about losing to Canada in the great white north.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

These midgets are too short to realize that this not AFCON, but world cup qualifier. Someone lift em up so they can read the scoreboard last time we wired them 3-0 for PH and even Gov Odili felt so sorry for dem e dash dem plenty cedis sef.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:53 pm
The Eagle wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:40 pm
Welcome back tfco .... and I am looking forward to the tweet about the head-to-head competitive record between Ghana and Comoros. Thanks in advance.
:D
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

tfco have been released -- welcome back
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
munie
Egg
Egg

Post by munie »

SE, we know you'll beat us home and away in March. But, please, go easy on us. Thrashing would be too much to handle. We're brothers, remember that!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:54 pm
tfco wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:40 pm we will qualify.
Tfco, welcome back from Comoros! :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: People like you are the ones we refer to in Yoruba as “ika”… :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see mouth
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

I just don’t get it. Even this ongoing AFCON, if both teams continue to progress, Nigeria has to go through Cameroon, if the goal is to win the trophy.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chileke me e e e! Who let the dog out? :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:54 pm
Tfco, welcome back from Comoros! :thumbs:
:D :D :D
Is that where Canada deports annoying Ghananian trolls these days? Very good, very good. :rotf: tiefco, how was Comoros? Are they still celebrating? :biggrin:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Welcome back Tifco.

The spellig has gone to the dogs.

Can you hlep?

Thanks.

Ps., is it true you all went to the AFCON to prove a point? :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:54 pm
Welcome back Tifco.

The spellig has gone to the dogs.

Can you hlep?

Thanks.

Ps., is it true you all went to the AFCON to prove a point? :taunt:
:lol:
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Ghana on current form is actually the easiest path to the World Cup. Their Nations Cup humiliation is actually confirmation of the wretched football that they have been playing for some time now. They were actually the weakest team in Pot 2. The only question is whether or not they have enough time to get their act together before March. And the only cause for concern is the nature of the rivalry between them and us. However, as much as they will want to raise their game against us, we will be equally amped up to kick them while they are down.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:16 pm

Ghana on current form is actually the easiest path to the World Cup. Their Nations Cup humiliation is actually confirmation of the wretched football that they have been playing for some time now. They were actually the weakest team in Pot 2. The only question is whether or not they have enough time to get their act together before March. And the only cause for concern is the nature of the rivalry between them and us. However, as much as they will want to raise their game against us, we will be equally amped up to kick them while they are down.
Oga, it is a derby.

But I like our chances.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!