ROHR HATERS NEED TO CHOKE ON HUMBLE PIE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHR HATERS NEED TO CHOKE ON HUMBLE PIE

Post by vancity eagle »

You said Golden Bronze was nothing special.

You said he was a coward and downplayed his team.

Last I recall his team easily took care of Tunisia.

Egu just squandered a much more talented side than Rohr had in 2019 yet he couldn't beat an average Tunisia team missing TWELVE players from Covid. They didn't even have a coach.

Egu was outcoached by their ASSISTANT COACH.

This is the WORST AFCON FINISH FOR NIGERIA EVER.

The minute he brought on Ahmed Musa just showed he is not serious.

What a joke.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR HATERS NEED TO CHOKE ON HUMBLE PIE

Post by Tobi17 »

And the flip flopping begins, welcome to the team of unstable fans :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I demand Rohr haters to show their face and tell us that "golden bronze" is nothing special.

COWARDS and enemies of progress.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:04 am I demand Rohr haters to show their face and tell us that "golden bronze" is nothing special.

What progress were we making with ****?? Losing to CAR was progress. Dude go and sleep.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:41 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:04 am I demand Rohr haters to show their face and tell us that "golden bronze" is nothing special.

What progress were we making with ****?? Losing to CAR was progress. Dude go and sleep.
He already defeated a much stronger, cameroun, South Africa and Tunisia at the last tournament and achieved a 3rd place result
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The decision made on Rohr was based on three disappointing performances at home. It was a negative trend. It justified his firing.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 am

The decision made on Rohr was based on three disappointing performances at home. It was a negative trend. It justified his firing.
I believe Rohr was justifiably sacked.

but the anti-Rohr brigade tried to tell us

1. Golden Bronze is not special (how do they now feel about worst outing since 1982)

2. we should have beaten Argentina and Croatia (yet common Tunisia should be respected)

3. it was a shame to lose to Algeria on a last minute free kick by one of the worlds top players

4. Rohr never played attacking football (Cameroon 4-0 suggests otherwise)

5. Rohr played lacklustre like we had no plan (what was the plan today ?)

they pretended that Rohr did not have the best winning record in qualifying matches.

they tried to pretend he did not (at one point) qualify for tournaments with ease.

the anti-Rohr brigade are the biggest bunch of hypocrites.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:47 am

1. Golden Bronze is not special (how do they now feel about worst outing since 1982)

2. we should have beaten Argentina and Croatia (yet common Tunisia should be respected)

3. it was a shame to lose to Algeria on a last minute free kick by one of the worlds top players

they pretended that Rohr did not have the best winning record in qualifying matches.

they tried to pretend he did not (at one point) qualify for tournaments with ease.

VE

I do not recall of the criticism that Rohr earned a bronze at his first attempt. Not at all. Remember, that bronze was part of the reason he earned a contract extension. Not so?

What earned Rohr a sack and justifiably so is the streak of poor home results which indicated a team under decline. That was the correct decision.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

Never justified
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:53 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:47 am

VE

I do not recall of the criticism that Rohr earned a bronze at his first attempt. Not at all. Remember, that bronze was part of the reason he earned a contract extension. Not so?

What earned Rohr a sack and justifiably so is the streak of poor home results which indicated a team under decline. That was the correct decision.
your memory is failing you

there have been plenty of people on this forum who said Rohr should have been sacked , both after world cup and Nations cup.

Plenty of them. They are all silent now.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 am

He already defeated a much stronger, cameroun, South Africa and Tunisia at the last tournament and achieved a 3rd place result
In 2019 dips$%hit. This is 2022. Move on.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 am

"Football no be mathematics" - john12

Give it a rest.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.