Baba Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Baba Rohr

Post by Enyi »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:01 pm
Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:31 pm
Gotti wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:28 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pmThe problem with Nigerians is their unnecessary boasting attitude. This is how they eliminated Jonathan for buhari in 2015
Not sure you understand what "boasting" means...

The problem with so many Nigerians is that they become PRISONERS of the past...
The past is supposed to be a SPRINGBOARD to a better future, not a paralytic quicksand.

Can you imagine your employees terminating you for meeting your yearly Target? And you expect such company to not get their karma
John12 honestly…..did you enjoy the football under Rohr or the football under Egu (b4 today)….Honestly…

I get ur stance on contract but I don’t believe in Karma really, believe in God though…

But please answer the question…..Honestly

Please, today is Sunday. In your lifetime, have you ever seen Nigeria defeat their rival in such manner??? Say the truth

Personall, I don’t care about football but “result” and “contractual agreement”. If you included good football on a coach contractual clause, you have every right to terminate Him if he fails to provide beautiful football. But, to set a target for a coach, he meets such target and sack him is just….. The sad thing is that Eguavoen is a good coach that’s a victim of …..
What video is that and you didn’t answer the question bro
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:04 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pmThe problem with Nigerians is their unnecessary boasting attitude. This is how they eliminated Jonathan for buhari in 2015

The past is supposed to be a SPRINGBOARD to a better future, not a paralytic quicksand.

Can you imagine your employees terminating you for meeting your yearly Target? And you expect such company to not get their karma
John12 honestly…..did you enjoy the football under Rohr or the football under Egu (b4 today)….Honestly…

I get ur stance on contract but I don’t believe in Karma really, believe in God though…

Please, today is Sunday. In your lifetime, have you ever seen Nigeria defeat their rival in such manner??? Say the truth

Personall, I don’t care about football but “result” and “contractual agreement”. If you included good football on a coach contractual clause, you have every right to terminate Him if he fails to provide beautiful football. But, to set a target for a coach, he meets such target and sack him is just….. The sad thing is that Eguavoen is a good coach that’s a victim of …..
Nigeria vs cameroun 4 0 video
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:15 pm
Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:04 pm

Nigeria vs cameroun 4 0 video
Rohr to be fair, brought honesty, hardworking and organisation to the SE but lately he slacked….

Pre tournaments, he was good (before the latest qualifiers) but come tournament time….he turned into a coward that’s my problem with him…..

The contract issue is for the NFF and his partner in crime - Pinnick to deal not the SE…..
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 pm I told you guys, I warned you guys. You called him all manner of names. He met all his target, Qualified us for back to back nations cup, 1 World Cup and achieved a 3rd place result.. you all requested for his termination. Now, look at our KARMA. We warned, told y’all in in the History of Nigeria football, we have never sacked a coach purposelessly and succeed. The end result has always been abysmal.. this is a life Lesson to all. Treat people right, Honor your Word, don’t go against your word and remember KARMA
I was for continuation of ROhr. I knew Eguavin would fail. I said it in some of my posts here when he was hired. I even expected him to do better than 2nd round in this AFCON.

Who changes coach weeks and even months before a major tournament? Didnt we learn from the Amodu/ Lagerbeer episode? Well, I did because i was one of those that called for Amodu's head during the ANC.

I advocated and still advocate that Rohr should have been given a top notch NIgerian Head coach to blend the NIgerian attacking flair into the way his team plays. ROhr over organizes his teams and does not take too much risk and thats why he ends up with ugly football.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...but not for the Nigeria entity, the people within it, the people that run it, and the people who advocate for it.
To Nigerians, the past never happened.
You can get all the clues on this forum.