Baba Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Baba Rohr

Post by john12 »

I told you guys, I warned you guys. You called him all manner of names. He met all his target, Qualified us for back to back nations cup, 1 World Cup and achieved a 3rd place result.. you all requested for his termination. Now, look at our KARMA. We warned, told y’all in in the History of Nigeria football, we have never sacked a coach purposelessly and succeed. The end result has always been abysmal.. this is a life Lesson to all. Treat people right, Honor your Word, don’t go against your word and remember KARMA
Last edited by john12 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Baba Rohr

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Rohr ko, Raw ni
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Gotti wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:01 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Rohr ko, Raw ni

Nor worry your eye go clear in March.. you want to betray someone and succeed
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:03 pmNor worry your eye go clear in March.. you want to betray someone and succeed
Betray ko, Ashtray ni... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We are not going back to Rohr-Raw vomit...
Thank Egu for his services, and move on to a NEW coach!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rohr was rightly fired. You can follow him to his next job
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Gotti wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:08 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:03 pmNor worry your eye go clear in March.. you want to betray someone and succeed
Betray ko, Ashtray ni... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We are not going back to Rohr-Raw vomit...
Thank Egu for his services, and move on to a NEW coach!

The problem with Nigerians is their unnecessary boasting attitude. This is how they eliminated Jonathan for buhari in 2015
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:08 pm Rohr was rightly fired. You can follow him to his next job

No, he wasn’t. You hire a coach, set a target for him, he meets the target and you sack him. Please, tell me anywhere on Rohr target that stipulates “Good football?” He Qualified us for back to back nations cup, one World Cup and a 3rd place finish on his first attempt.. please, tell me how he deserved to get terminated. How sway!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pmThe problem with Nigerians is their unnecessary boasting attitude. This is how they eliminated Jonathan for buhari in 2015
Not sure you understand what "boasting" means...

The problem with so many Nigerians is that they become PRISONERS of the past...
The past is supposed to be a SPRINGBOARD to a better future, not a paralytic quicksand.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Gotti wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:28 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:09 pmThe problem with Nigerians is their unnecessary boasting attitude. This is how they eliminated Jonathan for buhari in 2015

The past is supposed to be a SPRINGBOARD to a better future, not a paralytic quicksand.

Can you imagine your employees terminating you for meeting your yearly Target? And you expect such company to not get their karma
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Can you imagine your employees terminating you for meeting your yearly Target? And you expect such company to not get their karma
You can meet the target and be terminated if the customer is not happy with your approach. Rohr will not come back.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 pm I told you guys, I warned you guys. You called him all manner of names. He met all his target, Qualified us for back to back nations cup, 1 World Cup and achieved a 3rd place result.. you all requested for his termination. Now, look at our KARMA. We warned, told y’all in in the History of Nigeria football, we have never sacked a coach purposelessly and succeed. The end result has always been abysmal.. this is a life Lesson to all. Treat people right, Honor your Word, don’t go against your word and remember KARMA
KPOM. We told these people again and again. We begged them. But they were determined to keep repeating what has never ever worked in the past. Like mad people. :evil: :?
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If you had sacked Rohr for failing to meet his target, it’s understandable. But, to sack him despite meeting his target????
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:32 pm

You can meet the target and be terminated if the customer is not happy with your approach. Rohr will not come back.

Of course, in life you can do whatever you decide to do just remember that at the mention of the name “Jesus” every knee on heaven, earth and under must bow. You can be a criminal, demon, killer and succeed at it. But, in the end, God judgement reign on us. In this life, whatever you reap so you must sow.. Lai lai Rohr must not continue Eguavoen Must Keep his job. Egu, egu, egu
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: THANK YOU….I owe u a aged Scottish whisky….

Like Eguaveon though the wing play is outdated…won’t work and it’s done period. Onto the next coach that I hope can see that there is potential in this team

Get Dennis in, Get Oshimen in. Entice back Akpoguma and Victor Moses and he will be alright
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

John12 honestly…..did you enjoy the football under Rohr or the football under Egu (b4 today)….Honestly…

I get ur stance on contract but I don’t believe in Karma really, believe in God though…

But please answer the question…..Honestly
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:46 pm

Like Eguaveon though the wing play is outdated…won’t work and it’s done period. Onto the next coach that I hope can see that there is potential in this team

Get Dennis in, Get Oshimen in. Entice back Akpoguma and Victor Moses and he will be alright

Nigerians still haven’t gotten this clear. The problem wasn’t Eguavoen, he seems like a decent coach. The Problem is the foundation (Karma) in this life, you will reap all that you sow
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm
Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:46 pm

Nigerians still haven’t gotten this clear. The problem wasn’t Eguavoen, he seems like a decent coach. The Problem is the foundation (Karma) in this life, you will reap all that you sow
Now that that “Karma” is fine with will you now support the next coach and forget the Rohr worship

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:39 pm

Of course, in life you can do whatever you decide to do just remember that at the mention of the name “Jesus” every knee on heaven, earth and under must bow. You can be a criminal, demon, killer and succeed at it. But, in the end, God judgement reign on us. In this life, whatever you reap so you must sow.. Lai lai Rohr must not continue Eguavoen Must Keep his job. Egu, egu, egu
Lol. Rohr won't come back. You can follow him to his next job. I have a lot of respect for Eguavoen...he made our team watchable again. But he will go now. I don't have posters of him on my wall so I won't mourn his exit. You on the other hand, can stay heartbroken for Rohr...he will never coach us again.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:51 pm

Lol. Rohr won't come back. You can follow him to his next job. I have a lot of respect for Eguavoen...he made our team watchable again. But he will go now. I don't have posters of him on my wall so I won't mourn his exit. You on the other hand, can stay heartbroken for Rohr...he will never coach us again.

Eguavoen must Continue. How dare you sack a coach in the middle of an important WCQ. He must continue
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 pm I told you guys, I warned you guys. You called him all manner of names. He met all his target, Qualified us for back to back nations cup, 1 World Cup and achieved a 3rd place result.. you all requested for his termination. Now, look at our KARMA. We warned, told y’all in in the History of Nigeria football, we have never sacked a coach purposelessly and succeed. The end result has always been abysmal.. this is a life Lesson to all. Treat people right, Honor your Word, don’t go against your word and remember KARMA
Ok, so what has your "I told you so" added as value to the outcome
Relax and stop trying to be more right than everyone else
This is a collective slap on the face for all of us, no one is spared "I told you so" or not :D
Just to be clear, no one on this site has any influence on the outcome of today's result, we just debate like any fan and we agree and disagree but it all ends here not at NFF or on the field ;)
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:55 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:51 pm

Eguavoen must Continue. How dare you sack a coach in the middle of an important WCQ. He must continue
Whether he continues or not, Rohr is toast. You can follow him to his next job. Did they not sack an AFCON winner before he joined?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm

John12 honestly…..did you enjoy the football under Rohr or the football under Egu (b4 today)….Honestly…

I get ur stance on contract but I don’t believe in Karma really, believe in God though…

But please answer the question…..Honestly

Please, today is Sunday. In your lifetime, have you ever seen Nigeria defeat their rival in such manner??? Say the truth

Personall, I don’t care about football but “result” and “contractual agreement”. If you included good football on a coach contractual clause, you have every right to terminate Him if he fails to provide beautiful football. But, to set a target for a coach, he meets such target and sack him is just….. The sad thing is that Eguavoen is a good coach that’s a victim of …..