Fabio, Cellular, BP...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fabio, Cellular, BP...

Post by YemiBrazil »

After just over 2 weeks in charge of the team?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 am
Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:55 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 pm And the rest of the Anti-Rohr brigade I'm calling you out.. You've all got 48 hours to apologize to us for selling us the "local coaches are better" fantasy world scam, you frauds owe Nigerians here an apology!!!!
Clowns!

You were making excuses getting shutout by SA at home.
Making excuses losing to Mada#$%^ingascar
Losing to CAR at home in Lagos.
Tying Sierra Leone in Naijaria after being 4 goals up.

You lot never opened your stinking mouths to call for his sacking.

But you are opening a thread to display your autophobia in full glare of the world.

Eguavoen in 3 games showed the world how we are capable of playing. His team created plenty of chances and played our way of playing football.

The only frauds here are you guys that were secretly rooting for Naijaria to lose so that you can affirm your own deep-seated self-hate.

GFOH!
Haba! A whole site admin and moderator? This your language is not befitting at all
I have noticed for a while that Baba can dish it out but can't handle it - das why I love irritating him :lol: :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 pm And the rest of the Anti-Rohr brigade I'm calling you out.. You've all got 48 hours to apologize to us for selling us the "local coaches are better" fantasy world scam, you frauds owe Nigerians here an apology!!!!
Clowns!

But you are opening a thread to display your autophobia in full glare of the world.

Eguavoen in 3 games showed the world how we are capable of playing. His team created plenty of chances and played our way of playing football.

The only frauds here are you guys that were secretly rooting for Naijaria to lose so that you can affirm your own deep-seated self-hate.

GFOH!
Haba! A whole site admin and moderator? This your language is not befitting at all
Lolly, just don't even start.

Calling someone a fraud because I advocate for Naijarians?

Is being called a fraud a term of endearment?

I didn't even use a strong epithet on the dude... because I understand where he was coming from. But I did tell him where he can take his diatribe to.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:56 am
Clowns!

GFOH!
I have noticed for a while that Baba can dish it out but can't handle it - das why I love irritating him :lol: :lol:
Irritating who?

Hemibrassiere considers himself an irritant?

Chei! Na di level of delusion your condition don reach?

If the acronym GFOH is a sign that you or anyone is getting under my skin then you must go refund your tuition money.

Very Yuseless women undergarment tycoon. Talbout irritating me? You don reach level of a mosquito to irritate someone? Even if you tried, you can't possibly irritate someone.

Baba, try harder.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:56 pm
Clowns!

GFOH!
Lolly, just don't even start.

Calling someone a fraud because I advocate for Naijarians?

Is being called a fraud a term of endearment?

I didn't even use a strong epithet on the dude... because I understand where he was coming from. But I did tell him where he can take his diatribe to.
Oga, we expect more from you no matter what the others are doing. I have been called worse and you see how I handle them. Don't encourage these agberos to turn this place into Twitter or Nairaland.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:00 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:56 am
Clowns!

GFOH!
Irritating who?

Hemibrassiere considers himself an irritant?

Chei! Na di level of delusion your condition don reach?

If the acronym GFOH is a sign that you or anyone is getting under my skin then you must go refund your tuition money.

Very Yuseless women undergarment tycoon. Talbout irritating me? You don reach level of a mosquito to irritate someone? Even if you tried, you can't possibly irritate someone.

Baba, try harder.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: GFOH! I don irritate Baba again. Emi ika! (In English, me wickedness personified)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: