Fabio, Cellular, BP...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Fabio, Cellular, BP...

Post by Tobi17 »

And the rest of the Anti-Rohr brigade I'm calling you out.. You've all got 48 hours to apologize to us for selling us the "local coaches are better" fantasy world scam, you frauds owe Nigerians here an apology!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fabio, Cellular, BP...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Add Lolly too. A bunch of clueless ediots who know nothing about the game. They should be ashamed of themselves.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This Local coach nonsense officially ends today, worst SE outing in our entire history!
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Please i don't want hear anything about local coaches again, they are simple not good enough, Egu only know 442 and have no idea what to do beside that, i reserve my comment knowing this will happen today, the way we played in the group stage.
never see a Nigeria team perform so incredible in a group stage like that before.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Oh please. Rohrs time is over.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:06 pm Add Lolly too. A bunch of clueless ediots who know nothing about the game. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Lol. Stop taking expired drugs. I am not a fan of local coaches. I know what they do. I have been around them for long. And I agreed with letting Rohr go but they left it too late. Rohr was running out of ideas and he would have struggled here too.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

anti-Rohr bots are THE BIGGEST CLOWNS

Fabio, cellular, BP

clowns need to hang their heads in shame.

Egu is OK, but if this was Rohr that was outcoached today we would never hear the end of it from these clowns.

They wanted us to believe we should beat Argentina and Croatia, then make stupid excuses for losing to Tunisia.

They joked about how easy it is to win "golden bronze" as if the ANC is our birthright. Now Egu cannot even make the quarters and these clowns have their excuses.

Worst ANC since 1982.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Chriskendo43 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:12 pm Please i don't want hear anything about local coaches again, they are simple not good enough, Egu only know 442 and have no idea what to do beside that, i reserve my comment knowing this will happen today, the way we played in the group stage.
never see a Nigeria team perform so incredible in a group stage like that before.
Imagine a coach playing 442 in 2022.

This is such an old way of playing, its as if Egu still thinks he is in 1994 with world class wingers.

You were duped by Moses Simon and duped by Egu playing against weak opponents. First test is a catastrophic failure.

Let me no hear anybody talk 442. Horrible formation. Egu was terribly outcoached by a PE assistant.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 pm And the rest of the Anti-Rohr brigade I'm calling you out.. You've all got 48 hours to apologize to us for selling us the "local coaches are better" fantasy world scam, you frauds owe Nigerians here an apology!!!!
Clowns!

You were making excuses getting shutout by SA at home.
Making excuses losing to Mada#$%^ingascar
Losing to CAR at home in Lagos.
Tying Sierra Leone in Naijaria after being 4 goals up.

You lot never opened your stinking mouths to call for his sacking.

But you are opening a thread to display your autophobia in full glare of the world.

Eguavoen in 3 games showed the world how we are capable of playing. His team created plenty of chances and played our way of playing football.

The only frauds here are you guys that were secretly rooting for Naijaria to lose so that you can affirm your own deep-seated self-hate.

GFOH!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:55 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 pm And the rest of the Anti-Rohr brigade I'm calling you out.. You've all got 48 hours to apologize to us for selling us the "local coaches are better" fantasy world scam, you frauds owe Nigerians here an apology!!!!
Clowns!

But you are opening a thread to display your autophobia in full glare of the world.

Eguavoen in 3 games showed the world how we are capable of playing. His team created plenty of chances and played our way of playing football.

The only frauds here are you guys that were secretly rooting for Naijaria to lose so that you can affirm your own deep-seated self-hate.

GFOH!
Today's game was a DISGRACE.

No ifs ands or buts.

you can talk all the South Africa, Madagascar, CAR games you want, they were all meaningless results in the end because Rohr qualified us IN SPITE of those matches.

Rohr NEVER lost to a team as poor as Tunisia in a match THAT MATTERED.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Clowns!

GFOH!
Rohr was rightly sacked with his performances in world cup qualifying despite his bright start. Eguavoen's group stages performances showed us what we could do once again. You can't legislate for Okoye's error and Iwobi's red card. Still he lost so he has to go. However, all those trying to use it to pile on local coaches should be ashamed of themselves. Eguavoen comprehensively outclassed a foreign coach in his opening game.

Peserio will now take over and we will hope for the best. The difference is that we will judge him on his individual merits and not on whether he is local or foreign.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:09 am
Clowns!

GFOH!
Rohr was rightly sacked with his performances in world cup qualifying despite his bright start. Eguavoen's group stages performances showed us what we could do once again. You can't legislate for Okoye's error and Iwobi's red card. Still he lost so he has to go. However, all those trying to use it to pile on local coaches should be ashamed of themselves. Eguavoen comprehensively outclassed a foreign coach in his opening game.

Peserio will now take over and we will hope for the best. The difference is that we will judge him on his individual merits and not on whether he is local or foreign.
Have no dog in the fight because its a pretty stupid argument ATEODD, but not acknowledging the antecedents and the fact that Egu was there on an interim basis and had only 2 weeks with the team before a major tournament and exceeded most peoples initial expectations just shows how dishonest folks really want to be just prove a point and say "i told you so"...which is so silly...clearly not comparing apples to apples but what do they care as long as they score their cheap shots that makes their ego swell lol...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Clowns!

GFOH!
You get time.
Once someone suggests two solutions and they come from some imaginary golden era in the past they have announced who they are.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Some of you guys don't have the mental strength to handle losses, Relax, have a cocktail , get some rest and pick up steam with a bright new day. You are taking yourselves too seriously

This local vs foreign coach debate misses the mark

We had a bad day, period
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Clowns!

GFOH!
Well said, and I don't even hate Rohr.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I guess for some, this means that the foreign coaches are now gods! LOL. It was a foreign coach that last won the AFCON for Nigeria, right? LOL. The fact is that it is never about local or foreign coach being better. The fact is that nothing has ever indicated, in Nigeria's case, that a foreign manager has ever been better. If we know that foreign managers are NOT better, why then not use a local one especially if they are not as expensive? Or if you really want a good manager based on records why not simply hire one based on record and not simply hire one because he is European?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

actually I dont even care about foreign or local

I really dont care. I liked what egu did in the first 3 matches, but he was seriously outcoached by a PE teacher today.

My problem is the hypocrisy of the anti-foreign brigade who will expect the world of Rohr yet make excuses for todays horrible failure.

Again if the roles were reversed, they would be singing Egu's praises for winning bronze and destroying Rohr for the Tunisia debacle.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:02 am actually I dont even care about foreign or local

I really dont care. I liked what egu did in the first 3 matches, but he was seriously outcoached by a PE teacher today.

My problem is the hypocrisy of the anti-foreign brigade who will expect the world of Rohr yet make excuses for todays horrible failure.

Again if the roles were reversed, they would be singing Egu's praises for winning bronze and destroying Rohr for the Tunisia debacle.
Most are not against foreign coaches. We gave asked for equal treatment. Rohr was given a long rope before many asked for him to go. Eguavoen lost in a tournament do my view is that it is better to make a clean break. You were the one knocking local coaches just on another thread today.

When Rohr lost to South Africa at home and to Madagascar, I defended him. Had he lost to Cameroon in the last 16 in 2019 I would have asked for him to be sacked as well.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:06 pm Add Lolly too. A bunch of clueless ediots who know nothing about the game. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Add Bigpokey24, he is the MAIN leader of the 'Rohr must go' gang.

However, foreign or local, I think Eguavoen and the team tried. Had Iwobi not been sent out, I strongly believe we would have won the game
Last edited by Odas on Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Man some of you guys on here need help 4 real. I am still soooooo happy **** is gone. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

I have read, the most enduring legacy of Rohr, was he built strength in depth. Today, clearly show there was no spine in depth, let alone strength in depth.

When Eguavoen was faced with injuries and withdrawals, he did not resort back to the comfort zone, he brought in players who were making their tournament debuts and entrusted them with responsibilities, unlike the Rohr who would bring back retired players.

In the space of three weeks Eguavoen gave us hope, of what can be done. Rohr gave us despair of what can never be done.

Lastly, this reminds me of two former partners. Partner A, was very very good in the other room, so good you thought, that was all to life. However, Partner A, always talked you down, told you were never good enough, compared you with other men, show other men's achievement had asked why you were not flying. Throughout, your time with Partner A, you were always afraid to make progress, because any setback would result in condemnation.

Partner B, was not the best in the other room, was work in progress. Partner B, encouraged you, helped you, pushed you, spiritually, physically, psychologically, you were performing at optimal. You are made progress, because Partner B, saw setbacks as a stepping stone life, Your family and friends notice the difference. You felt and lived peace.

Real men, stay with Partner B.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Clowns!

GFOH!
Haba! A whole site admin and moderator? This your language is not befitting at all
Last edited by Lolly on Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:36 am I guess for some, this means that the foreign coaches are now gods! LOL. It was a foreign coach that last won the AFCON for Nigeria, right? LOL. The fact is that it is never about local or foreign coach being better. The fact is that nothing has ever indicated, in Nigeria's case, that a foreign manager has ever been better. If we know that foreign managers are NOT better, why then not use a local one especially if they are not as expensive? Or if you really want a good manager based on records why not simply hire one based on record and not simply hire one because he is European?
It’s not about foreign or local coaches for me though I have my preference. But let’s be honest with ourselves, Eguavoen is a poor coach. Apart from his stint with the SE in 2006, he hasn’t achieved much. That was 17 years ago.

Let’s find the best coach we can afford. Let’s not settle for someone based on sentiments. I would rather we pick the coach of a local club doing well in the NPFL than someone who has no track record or hasn’t coached a team for almost 10 years. See what happened to Ghana when they went and brought out a retire coach. Football evolves faster than you can think and the only way to sharpen your tools is by being employed and working with a team, not analysing football on Twitter and TV.