YOUTUBE SCAM OF THE CENTURY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
YOUTUBE SCAM OF THE CENTURY

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: YOUTUBE SCAM OF THE CENTURY

Post by john12 »

He is a good man bro but the bad treatment of Rohr is what we’re witnessing
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:18 pm He is a good man bro but the bad treatment of Rohr is what we’re witnessing
I was referring to the tactics, what he was describing is antiquated football and we fell for it. It was very obvious what Tunisia was trying to do but he had no plan B.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

You are one funny dude…..

There is one thing to learn here…..The reason why I say employ a progressive coach not some old guy stuck in his ways….is this video….

Egu is explaining the eagles of 1994…. And prior that’s years ago and football has moved on….a half decent coach will find you out and Tunisia did….

I fear it will be the same with Peseiro….this guys are stuck in their ways and won’t change no matter what…..

A team you knew will come and park the bus and u play a static striker like Awoniyi…..he will be marked out of the game -EASILY….

Your right it is a scam and Peseiro has done his on PowerPoint
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:20 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:18 pm He is a good man bro but the bad treatment of Rohr is what we’re witnessing
I was referring to the tactics, what he was describing is antiquated football and we fell for it. It was very obvious what Tunisia was trying to do but he had no plan B.
YOU SAID IT ALL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enyi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:21 pm You are one funny dude…..

There is one thing to learn here…..The reason why I say employ a progressive coach not some old guy stuck in his ways….is this video….

Egu is explaining the eagles of 1994…. And prior that’s years ago and football has moved on….a half decent coach will find you out and Tunisia did….

I fear it will be the same with Peseiro….this guys are stuck in their ways and won’t change no matter what…..

A team you knew will come and park the bus and u play a static striker like Awoniyi…..he will be marked out of the game -EASILY….

I don't think Peseiro will be this stuck on his way. BTW, the Peseiro welcome committee just grew by millions.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:20 pm
Someone insinuated that I was a racist when I said that those tactics won’t do you any good and that it worked because Egypt were inept
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:24 pm

I don't think Peseiro will be this stuck on his way. BTW, the Peseiro welcome committee just grew by millions.
The guy is 60+ am 55…..we are stuck in the old ways and don’t believe that any new innovation is better than the old ways….

It is what it is…..

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:24 pm

Why don't you think he will be this stuck on his ways? What do you know or have you seen of him to indicate otherwise?

--------------------------------------------