Well Done SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Well Done SE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yall made us proud . Too many useless politicians disturbing yall in CAMP... too many jokers posting youtube videos etc... glad yall balled without 5 starters at the AFCON. no Balogun, no Victor, no Etebo, no Ighalo etc... me i have enjoyed the AFCON , well done Egu, with just 2 weeks see what you showed what you can do... go back to your TD , let picnic and potato embarrass themselves
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Well Done SE

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 pm yall made us proud . Too many useless politicians disturbing yall in CAMP... too many jokers posting youtube videos etc... glad yall balled without 5 starters at the AFCON. no Balogun, no Victor, no Etebo, no Ighalo etc... me i have enjoyed the AFCON , well done Egu, with just 2 weeks see what you showed what you can do... go back to your TD , let picnic and potato embarrass themselves
:clap: :clap:
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 pm yall made us proud . Too many useless politicians disturbing yall in CAMP... too many jsuffer.

posting youtube videos etc... glad yall balled without 5 starters at the AFCON. no Balogun, no Victor, no Etebo, no Ighalo etc... me i have enjoyed the AFCON , well done Egu, with just 2 weeks see what you showed what you can do... go back to your TD , let picnic and potato embarrass themselves

Sharrraaaap dat stainkin mout Dia! Proud of what? Worst showing since 82? Is that something to be proud of? You should bury your keyboard in shame you enemy of progress.
OCCUPY NFF!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I agree, football can be cruel we still have a good team, hopefully they learned a huge lesson. You can better than a team and they can still defeat you. Ref was too harsh
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

The reaction to this loss shows a mad disrespect for Tunisia.
Last edited by mystic on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 pm yall made us proud . Too many useless politicians disturbing yall in CAMP... too many jokers posting youtube videos etc... glad yall balled without 5 starters at the AFCON. no Balogun, no Victor, no Etebo, no Ighalo etc... me i have enjoyed the AFCON , well done Egu, with just 2 weeks see what you showed what you can do... go back to your TD , let picnic and potato embarrass themselves
Westerhoff told Egu not to allow politicians and he did. Nigeria never learns.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:22 pm The reaction to this loss shows a mad disrespect for Tunisia.
Yep its been going on since we drew them. I don't get it either...like we always repeat the same thing over and over again. We let overconfidence get into our heads...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Well done my foot. I told, warned, begged you guys but you didn’t listen. You don’t learn from history in this country. From 3rd place to 15th place is what you consider a good job??
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:23 pm
But Egu said they only came for the Egypt game, I don't think thats the reason we lost, we just didn't play with the same intensity as we did against Egypt, we played like we knew we would eventually win and the other team can't really see us, rather than giving our all and leaving it all on the pitch.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

STFU you clown.

You will abuse Rohr for losing to Argentina.

Yet Egu gets outcoached by Tunisia's assistant coach and you talk this nonsense. go look for a transformer you clown.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:clap: Nigeria isn’t ready,never was and will struggle to be but football was its only hope and these politicians are strangling it.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:26 pm
But Egu said they only came for the Egypt game, I don't think thats the reason we lost, we just didn't play with the same intensity as we did against Egypt, we played like we knew we would eventually win and the other team can't really see us, rather than giving our all and leaving it all on the pitch.
Excuses excuses....blah blah blah. You should admit you were wrong all along. Rohr would never had lost this game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:17 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 pm yall made us proud . Too many useless politicians disturbing yall in CAMP... too many jsuffer.

posting youtube videos etc... glad yall balled without 5 starters at the AFCON. no Balogun, no Victor, no Etebo, no Ighalo etc... me i have enjoyed the AFCON , well done Egu, with just 2 weeks see what you showed what you can do... go back to your TD , let picnic and potato embarrass themselves

Sharrraaaap dat stainkin mout Dia! Proud of what? Worst showing since 82? Is that something to be proud of? You should bury your keyboard in shame you enemy of progress.
KPOM

all these anti-Rohr bots now making excuses after crucifying a man for failing to beat Argentina and Croatia.

Tunisia for heavens sake.

Pathetic losers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:30 pm
Excuses excuses....blah blah blah. You should admit you were wrong all along. Rohr would never had lost this game.
Wrong about what exactly? Egu is an interim coach and will be replaced, he did what he could in the short time he was given and I wasn't expecting miracles, but same folks who are abusing Egu now were just jock riding him 36 hours ago. Did you see me once jock ride Egu? He will take the blame for this loss and rightly so, and go back to his main TD job. Let Peseiro or whoever take over. Egu tried given the circumstances and is not the villain here. He didn't sack **** and actually didn't advocate for it, so why the vitriol towards him?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm
Well done my foot. I told, warned, begged you guys but you didn’t listen. You don’t learn from history in this country. From 3rd place to 15th place is what you consider a good job??
So you warned and begged some anonymous user on CE and expected what exactly?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:30 pm

KPOM

all these anti-Rohr bots now making excuses after crucifying a man for failing to beat Argentina and Croatia.

Pathetic losers.
So **** was an interim coach who had 2 weeks to prepare his team b4 Argentina and Croatia? Your gripe is with Picnic who fired **** Egu was never on-board with the firing and accepted the interim role and did what he could but he effed up this game and will likely go back to his TD role and leave the coaching role to whoever Picnic wants next. I just think your anger is aimed at the wrong person...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:37 pm
john12 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm
So you warned and begged some anonymous user on CE and expected what exactly?

In the history of Nigeria football, Sacking a coach purposelessly. I.e (meeting their target) has never ended successfully.. in this life, you must reap what you sow
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Buhari video call them before the match lmaoooo.....why is the President calling a team that hasn't won the cup?
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Why are you all taking your frustrations out on Bigpokey, we need to get it into our heads that winning is not a birthright and things like this are bound to happen

Have a cool beer and move on, we live to fight another day

And yes, Well Done SE - lots of lesson to learn and we live to fight another day (March)
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:37 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:30 pm

KPOM

Pathetic losers.
So **** was an interim coach who had 2 weeks to prepare his team b4 Argentina and Croatia? Your gripe is with Picnic who fired **** Egu was never on-board with the firing and accepted the interim role and did what he could but he effed up this game and will likely go back to his TD role and leave the coaching role to whoever Picnic wants next. I just think your anger is aimed at the wrong person...
my anger is not towards Egu

my anger is not even to Pinnic as I still believe Rohr needed to be fired

my anger is at those HATERS who hated Rohr (not for his poor results) but because he was a FOREIGN COACH. And please dont tell me these people do not exist because they do.

They wanted him sacked for winning bronze, and told us "local coaches are the only way"

yet now a catastrophic failure by a local coach (worst afcon since 1982) after the last 2 previous local coaches even failed to qualify for the competition, and these anti-Rohr clowns are trying to spin and make pathetic excuses.

Fock them.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:30 pm

I am a Rohr supporter. But the truth is that there's no way of knowing how we would have performed if he was still the coach. If we had continued playing as abysmally as we were playing in the World Cup Qualifiers, we would have been out in the first round (like our Ghanaian bredas). However, it's also possible that we could have raised our game and turned things around as well.

I personally have moved on from Rohr. He did a lot of great things for Nigeria, and now that we've been served some humble pie, perhaps his critics will now be willing to acknowledge it. That said, he was deservedly fired in my opinion.
Last edited by mystic on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.