HATERS WERE WRONG ABOUT SADIQ

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
HATERS WERE WRONG ABOUT SADIQ

Post by vancity eagle »

The guy did more in attack in 15 minutes than all of Simon, Awoniyi, Iheanacho, and Chukwueze combined.

Yes I said it.

Once again Haters can go hug transformers.

Much better player than Awoniyi.

and some clowns even claimed Olayinka is better.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HATERS WERE WRONG ABOUT SADIQ

Post by maceo4 »

Did he score or something? What am I missing? Didn't he fluff a good scoring chance like he's been doing all tournament and was the knock on him? So what are you beating your chest about exactly? Did he work the keeper even once when he was on? Did he set up a single player for a one on one like Olayinka did? I swear the little victories you guys celebrate for your clearly fragile egos is so laughable at times. You would have thought Sadiq came on and scored or something...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm Did he score or something? What am I missing? Didn't he fluff a good scoring chance like he's been doing all tournament and was the knock on him? So what are you beating your chest about exactly? Did he work the keeper even once when he was on? Did he set up a single player for a one on one like Olayinka did? I swear the little victories you guys celebrate for your clearly fragile egos is so laughable at times. You would have thought Sadiq came on and scored or something...
do you understand how to read ?

Sadiq DID MORE IN 15 MINUTES than all of Iheanacho, Awoniyi, Simon, Chukwueze COMBINED in the entire match.

He at least can create scoring chances for himself, unlike the above players failed to do.

You act like Awoniyi and even Osimehn do not miss those kind of chances REGULARLY. Because they do if you are being honest.

You can keep hating Sadiq all you want, but the fact is he has the highest goals per minutes of all our players this tournament, and he looks dangerous and skillfull, unlike some of the others.

humble yourself and admit you ARE WRONG about Sadiq.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He was unlucky not to score. Thats more than Awoniyi did him 60 minutes.
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm Did he score or something? What am I missing? Didn't he fluff a good scoring chance like he's been doing all tournament and was the knock on him? So what are you beating your chest about exactly? Did he work the keeper even once when he was on? Did he set up a single player for a one on one like Olayinka did? I swear the little victories you guys celebrate for your clearly fragile egos is so laughable at times. You would have thought Sadiq came on and scored or something...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Strikers job is score goals. Like I said after the first game. We have a striker problem if Osimhen is not playing.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1naija wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:04 pm He was unlucky not to score. Thats more than Awoniyi did him 60 minutes.
Sadiq can create chances for himself

Awoniyi cannot

Sadiq seems to be able to make runs to find himself in good scoring positions

Awoniyi cannot

Sadiq scores goals he is AWARE OF

Awoniyi cannot

Awoniyi is ok but he is not Osimehn's backup. Sadiq should have started todays match.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 pm Strikers job is score goals. Like I said after the first game. We have a striker problem if Osimhen is not playing.
Osimhen misses a LOT of goals.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:32 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 pm Strikers job is score goals. Like I said after the first game. We have a striker problem if Osimhen is not playing.
Yes he does, but it is conveniently forgotten.

He's missed far worse chances than Sadiq.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:33 pm

Oh gosh, so he's better than Osimhen, ok o....*shakes head* the lengths you will go for some weird "i told you so"...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:40 pm

Oh gosh, so he's better than Osimhen, ok o....*shakes head* the lengths you will go for some weird "i told you so"...
dude seriously, learn to read

Where did I say Sadiq is better than Osimehn ?

Osimehn has other strengths that no other striker can compete with. Strengths that make him our undisputed #1

but finishing honestly isn't one of them, and if you tell me with a straight face that Osimehn doesn't REGULARLY miss the kind of chances Sadiq missed BOTH FOR CLUB AND COUNTRY. You are a Liar.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:43 pm

Osimehn has other strengths that no other striker can compete with. Strengths that make him our undisputed #1

but finishing honestly isn't one of them, and if you tell me with a straight face that Osimehn doesn't REGULARLY miss the kind of chances Sadiq missed BOTH FOR CLUB AND COUNTRY. You are a Liar.
So why focus on his 'weakness'? When his other strength far outweigh any such weakness especially when compared to the Sadiq's and Awoniyis, they are not even close...your silly argument is well Osimhen has missed chances before so why come down hard on Sadiq for missing his too...like FOREALS? Have you seen all the other beastly things Osimhen does? Can Sadiq do any of them? So what exactly is your point? Even Luiz Nazario Da Lima Ronaldo missed chances (PLENTY in fact) but no one would use that as an argument to recommend another striker over him or even compare another striker who can't do all of the OTHER things he did to help the team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:46 pm

So why focus on his 'weakness'? When his other strength far outweigh any such weakness especially when compared to the Sadiq's and Awoniyis, they are not even close...
I'm not focusing on his weakness.

YOU were focusing on Sadiq's weakness, and IGNORING the strengths he brings to the team. Mocking that he missed a chance, which he highlighted to you that Osimehn his missed many similar chances.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:50 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:46 pm

So why focus on his 'weakness'? When his other strength far outweigh any such weakness especially when compared to the Sadiq's and Awoniyis, they are not even close...
I'm not focusing on his weakness.

YOU were focusing on Sadiq's weakness, and IGNORING the strengths he brings to the team. Mocking that he missed a chance, which he highlighted to you that Osimehn his missed many similar chances.
I wasn't, he's an ok/decent player, I liked and campaigned for him over Basketballer, but he hasn't shown me enough in this tourney. He had some hustle plays here and there and a tap in goal as positives, also some other not so good traits (low energy, lack of pressing from the front and working hard off the ball, clumsiness and seeming lack of confidence and lack of requisite pace) but not the cutting edge needed to really say we can be comfortable and confident if Osimhen is not there. While you and 1Naija are trying to tell us he's some sort of special player when he clearly hasn't shown to be. We should continue looking/hoping for a better backup for Osimhen, as I don't think he's good enough to be that based on what I've seen in 3/4 games.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

so Awoniyi that cannot score a goal, can barely get into dangerous positons should be backup ?

I will take Sadiq over Awoniyi based on this tournament.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:01 am so Awoniyi that cannot score a goal, can barely get into dangerous positons should be backup ?

I will take Sadiq over Awoniyi based on this tournament.
Who cares, both are not good enough IMO, take whoever you want they will still lack the cutting edge when it matters. Best we can do is pray Osimhen doesn't get injured...its like 6 of one half a dozen of the other they both have their strengths and weaknesses, funny enough a combination of both of them might be closer to an Osimhen...
Super Eagus 4 Life!