Eguavoen steps down as Super Eagles coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg
Re: Eguavoen steps down as Super Eagles coach

Post by Dog Bruno »

Dog Bruno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 am
Dog Bruno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:41 am Naija soccer is dangerous to your health
BTW, is lightweight Musa still playing for the SE? How many times did Sadiq come close to scoring (but never scored)?
Same old garbage.
I’m not done, did the players drop on the floor to cry after the final whistle?
The movie is on a loop. That’s the way it has been for a while...some of us are quite aware of the history.
You are Your Own Dog
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dog Bruno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:53 am
Dog Bruno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:41 am Naija soccer is dangerous to your health
BTW, is lightweight Musa still playing for the SE? How many times did Sadiq come close to scoring (but never scored)?
Same old garbage.
The movie is on a loop. That’s the way it has been for a while...some of us are quite aware of the history.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:08 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:04 pm He should just continue. No time left.
So that VE and co can rain insults on him. Dude didn't fight for this position, he was tasked to do it as part of his existing job with just 2 weeks before the tourney. All those getting at him actually forget that they actually expected us to crash out in the group stages, even some were predicting Egypt would beat us 4-0, now that didn't happened then their emotions now swing to the other end "AYYYYYEEEE WE GONNA WIN IT ALL", then that doesn't happen they throw a temper tantrum...mschew...abeg allow him to get back to his desk work as TD, and Picnic to hire whoever he wants as coach...
I doubt Eguavoen knows VE or even CE exists🤔❗️

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a Nigerian coach stepping down? never heard of it.
But again let the mess continue. Crucial match coming up.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Dog Bruno wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:53 am
Same old garbage.
And unfortunately, Nigeria never seems to learn from history.
I've gotten so used to the Super Eagles looking so good in the group stages and getting knocked in the very 1st match of the knockout stage. You know why that keeps happening? Because we never change anything when we get to the knockout stage. We don't change our strategy. We assume that we can just go there and play the same way as we played in the Group stage and everything will be alright. :sad: