Awoniyi and Miroslav Klose

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Awoniyi and Miroslav Klose

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Awoniyi reminds me of Miroslav Klose. Klose would have been thrown onto the dustbin had he been Nigerian.

Klose had no ball skills(Awoniyi is certainly better than him in that regard), couldn't even beat his man most of the time, but he ended up as top WC scorer of all-time because HE HAD RELIABLE SERVICE! and he had excellent execution. Shooting, passing, heading etc.

We have to fix our attacking play to provide reliable service to our front men, or we will never go anywhere on the world stage as a football nation.

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awoniyi and Miroslav Klose

Post by bret- hart »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:25 am Awoniyi reminds me of Miroslav Klose. Klose would have been thrown onto the dustbin had he been Nigerian.

Klose had no ball skills(Awoniyi is certainly better than him in that regard), couldn't even beat his man most of the time, but he ended up as top WC scorer of all-time because HE HAD RELIABLE SERVICE! and he had excellent execution. Shooting, passing, heading etc.

We have to fix our attacking play to provide reliable service to our front men, or we will never go anywhere on the world stage as a football nation.
When you take only 2-4 mids to a major tournament we will fail even if Messi and CR7 are our main players.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.