Everyone, please calm down....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everyone, please calm down....

Post by metalalloy »

Everything I have posted is exactly what you said... 🤔
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:15 pm Everything I have posted is exactly what you said... 🤔
And I wrote what I meant but you are still focusing on the unimportant and leaving the important stuff.

I know its difficult for you guys to take in but the FACT is we did not have a Shot on Target for the whole first half and only one after 95 minutes of football against a team with more than half their starters and coach/manager missing.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 am
john12 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:48 am
bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:45 am I'm never one to open these emotional postmortem threads, but reading the front page of eagle's nest is absolutely ridiculous. We lost boohoo!! Suddenly players are useless. Egu is useless. Because we lost a game? A game we dominated from start to finish? A game we played with a man down but still created several scoring chances?

I saw Man City lose to freaking NORWICH CITY!!! Liverpool were hammered by WATFORD!! It happens in football. You cannot win every game. A good team will lose from time to time. We have a good team. We have a good coach. If we play Tunisia 10 times, we beat them 9. Today was that 10th game, and it took a keeper error and a red card for them to pull it off.

I for one am very proud of our team. Much love and respect to these men who carry our hopes and dreams and are subjected to all kinds of abuse and curses simply because they were called to play football for their country and they came. They are human. Mistakes will happen. Losses will happen. We move on. Everyone please calm down. SE for life!!
From 3rd place to 15th place and you’re telling us to calm down?? Please stop the joke
no mind these hypocrites

they yabbed Rohr for winning Bronze, now they tell you to calm down for losing to a 3rd place team in the 2nd round.

:boo: bloody hypocrites
Dude! Eguavoen has been with this team for 2 weeks! Were you expecting magic or what??
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:21 pm
metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:15 pm Everything I have posted is exactly what you said... 🤔
And I wrote what I meant but you are still focusing on the unimportant and leaving the important stuff.

I know its difficult for you guys to take in but the FACT is we did not have a Shot on Target for the whole first half and only one after 95 minutes of football against a team with more than half their starters and coach/manager missing.
Nah just focused on the fact that you have little idea of what you are talking about ….
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 pm

Nah just focused on the fact that you have little idea of what you are talking about ….

But I got the stats right? Maybe somebody doesn’t understand what is being counted and recorded. :taunt:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:08 pm
metalalloy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 pm

But I got the stats right? Maybe somebody doesn’t understand what is being counted and recorded. :taunt:
Skims post, and still no sight of an answer to the simple question posed. :rotf:

Exits post.