So what is it going to be with our coaching situation?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
So what is it going to be with our coaching situation?

Post by Tobi17 »

Eguavoen seems to have developed cold feet and doesn't want the smoke and drama incase we fail to qualify for the AFCON with him as coach, he has jejely reverted back to his technical director role... The Peseiro who was supposed to be in Cameroon in an observatory capacity was no where to be seen, I doubt he has even signed any contract yet... world cup playoffs starts March and we're facing a useless yet dangerous Ghanaian team that will be out for blood against us, what will our coaching situation be?
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: So what is it going to be with our coaching situation?

Post by mystic »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 am Eguavoen seems to have developed cold feet and doesn't want the smoke and drama incase we fail to qualify for the AFCON with him as coach, he has jejely reverted back to his technical director role... The Peseiro who was supposed to be in Cameroon in an observatory capacity was no where to be seen, I doubt he has even signed any contract yet... world cup playoffs starts March and we're facing a useless yet dangerous Ghanaian team that will be out for blood against us, what will our coaching situation be?
Fortunately Ghana are in the same boat with us. But I suspect that we'll make the Peseiro hiring official now. Unless we've bungled it somehow. Time will tell.