Players that should not go to QATAR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Players that should not go to QATAR

Post by The YeyeMan »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:38 am I also think we need younger and more agile CDs. The inability to close down that Tunisian goal scorer was shocking. Awaziem? Ajayi? We have some issues.
The bigger problem is distribution / comfort on the ball. Someone like Adarabioyo would be useful if he could see sense.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Only players playing first team footy week in week out should go. One player that needs to up his game is Aina - Stepping on a player in the penalty box causing a penalty is silly and the Tunisia goal as well, backing off to let a guy shoot is somehow.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Players that should not go to QATAR?
All players from nations that fail qualify!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oscar52 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:42 pm Only players playing first team footy week in week out should go. One player that needs to up his game is Aina - Stepping on a player in the penalty box causing a penalty is silly and the Tunisia goal as well, backing off to let a guy shoot is somehow.
Wasn’t the penalty due to shirt pulling?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:20 pm
oscar52 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:42 pm Only players playing first team footy week in week out should go. One player that needs to up his game is Aina - Stepping on a player in the penalty box causing a penalty is silly and the Tunisia goal as well, backing off to let a guy shoot is somehow.
Both shirt pulling and stepping on his feet. I think the stepping is probably more to blame as the player did fall the opposite way to the direction of the pull.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cito wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:46 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:20 pm
Both shirt pulling and stepping on his feet. I think the stepping is probably more to blame as the player did fall the opposite way to the direction of the pull.
Aina is a future SE coach.
Eguavon and Oliseh blunders helped Italy to equalize and then beat SE in 94.
I like Aina though, unlike Oliseh and Equavon
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:09 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:43 am Why not just ban all northerners including Ejuke. He's a norther too.
Chidera na Igbo boy with Northern upbringing
So was Kaduna Nzeogwu. But they blamed his effort to save Nigeria from herself on all Igbos. Anything changed since then?