LET US NOT DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
LET US NOT DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Post by vancity eagle »

I have seen numerous attempts to downplay today's events and quietly sweep this under a rug.

I will not let that happen.

We just lost in the 2nd round against a third place team, that lost to common Gambia, that had 12 players knocked out by Covid, had their coach knocked out by Covid, and we even had an extra day of rest, didn't have to travel like the Tunisians, and what a piss poor display considering.

Amateur coaching by Egu.

I dont ever want to hear the term "Golden Bronze"

This joker couldn't even come close to getting that.

THIS IS THE WORST EMBARASSMENT SE HAVE SUFFERED BESIDES KESHI NOT QUALIFYING FOR THE TOURNAMENT IN 2015.

A TRUE UTTER DISGRACE, A TRUE LOW FOR SE.

A DAY IN INFAMY.

I dont even think it has set in yet, what just took place.

:boo: :boo: :boo:

Do not anybody try and downplay this farce, this embarassment, this disgrace. Never before have we done so poorly at an AFCON.

Chei 2nd round knockout against a 3rd place team.

DISGRACE !!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LET US NOT DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Post by vancity eagle »

bIGPORKEY GO WASH YOUR SMELLY BEHIND, DO NOT DRY OFF AND GO SIT ON A TRANSFORMER YOU REPROBATE.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Relax, we will bounce back
Wallowing in self pity will not solve our problems here

I think everyone involved knows it was a disappointment but it takes a big team and fans to man up, chin up and look forward to the next tournament

I don’t believe in beating ourselves up needlessly , just take the lessons and move on

Just last week this team were on fire and so was this forum, just one sad loss and we are supposed to be mopey

This is not the first 3rd place team to swallow the top team , this is knockout stage and yellow cards are a clean slate for a reason
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:42 am bIGPORKEY GO WASH YOUR SMELLY BEHIND, DO NOT DRY OFF AND GO SIT ON A TRANSFORMER YOU REPROBATE.
Bigporker lost big time. He simply made a fool of himself over the last couple months but ignorance is bliss. This is we get when we have people who know so little leading a campaign. We need to create a football RnR forum for Bigporker and his ilk.
OCCUPY NFF!!