Adebayo Adeleye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Adebayo Adeleye

Post by 1naija »

In comparison, Horiible Akpeyi has 5 clean sheets in 12 appearances for Kaizer Chiefs this season. And nobody that is not an agent of a player in Israel will compare the Israeli league with the South African league.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

419aija lets see Noble stats and while we are at it lets see his youtube highlights. We are waiting o.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:56 pm In comparison, Horiible Akpeyi has 5 clean sheets in 12 appearances for Kaizer Chiefs this season. And nobody that is not an agent of a player in Israel will compare the Israeli league with the South African league.
And yet he is rubbish when he plays for Nigeria :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Why are people here trying to sabotage Uncle 1naira's fledgling player agency business? For years you said he should go find a job and stop being CE's number 1 nuisance, he finally got to it but you won't let him rest.
I join Uncle in saying Noble is our Number 1 goalkeeper followed by Akpeyi and Rivers United's 3rd goalkeeper! Period!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:13 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:56 pm In comparison, Horiible Akpeyi has 5 clean sheets in 12 appearances for Kaizer Chiefs this season. And nobody that is not an agent of a player in Israel will compare the Israeli league with the South African league.
That’s not factually correct. He has been better than Okoye but he just looks scared and doesn’t emit confidence.

Give me Akpeyi anytime over Okoye for SE. Okoye is one of the worst keepers in recent memory for SE. He is in the class of Agbim. I don’t care if he brings down the moon at his club side, for SE he is absolutely horrible.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 pm I like the goalie . Looks better and has that confidence Okoye is lacking . Great foot work..pep will love him
The foot work is good but when he starts dribbling the opposition’s forward, it will feel like Baruwa vs Bulgaria.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i know i have yabbed Akpeyi, but he is miles ahead of Okoye... anyway hopefully Okoye bounces back from this., but for me , he isn't the best naija keeper
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Lolly wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:48 pm Looks short for a goalkeeper.
Jorge Campos was very tall!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:06 pm
The exception hence why you could only name one. There are very few of them.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Noble is a Super Eagles of Nigeria player. He does not have time to make doctored videos. He is busy preparing for Ghana.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:12 pm 419aija lets see Noble stats and while we are at it lets see his youtube highlights. We are waiting o.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:01 pm Noble is a Super Eagles of Nigeria player. He does not have time to make doctored videos. He is busy preparing for Ghana.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:12 pm 419aija lets see Noble stats and while we are at it lets see his youtube highlights. We are waiting o.
As what? the water boy? :rotf: Even Cr7 and Messi have youtube videos so where is Noble clips? Oh thats right he has none cos he is a benchwarmer. Kai 419aija you no get shame. Wooooooo. Where are Nobles stats? Lets see them. Oh right he is a benchwarmer so he has none :rotf:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Lolly wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:14 pm
fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:06 pm
The exception hence why you could only name one. There are very few of them.

Higueta Campos Bartez St Iker and Vincent Enyeama were not that tall. The Saro GK is not that tall either but i will take him over big for nothing Akpeyi Noble and Okoye.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

My boy is captain of his team. Only 21 years old 419aija :tic:

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Soon to be 'was'...
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:01 pm Noble is a Super Eagles of Nigeria player. He does not have time to make doctored videos. He is busy preparing for Ghana.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cito wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 pm
That’s not factually correct. He has been better than Okoye but he just looks scared and doesn’t emit confidence.

Give me Akpeyi anytime over Okoye for SE. Okoye is one of the worst keepers in recent memory for SE. He is in the class of Agbim. I don’t care if he brings down the moon at his club side, for SE he is absolutely horrible.

Dude you are decribing Akpeyi to a tee. Honesly i would drop both Gks But Okoye is younger so he has a higher Ceiling. Akpeyi is trash. A statue is a better option than Akpeyi.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

airwolex wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:23 am
fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:06 am
airwolex wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 am But Uncle, we don't have that luxury. Or are you part of the bring back Akpeyi and Ezenwa gang?
Senior Uncle, we must learn to develop or allow players to develop and not to rush them, because we don't have luxury.

Like it or not, our most experience gk is Akpeyi, in terms of cumulative matches played. Akpeyi is not as bad as people make him... This is chap who went to loan to his club and dethroned the South African first choice gk.
Bros, Akpeyi has been assessed and deemed not better than Okoye or Uzoho. If he was better he would be starting.

I personally think he isn't too bad as well.
Airwolex

He was not deemed a starter by Rohr but Rohr is no God. Some other coach may reach a different conclusion. Always remember that Rohr is no longer the manager so his preferences should not burden a current manager.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:00 am

Dude you are decribing Akpeyi to a tee. Honesly i would drop both Gks But Okoye is younger so he has a higher Ceiling. Akpeyi is trash. A statue is a better option than Akpeyi.
how many goals scored against Akpeyi in SE color are worse than those scored against Okoye? How many times has Okoye stopped a goal bound shot in SE shirt that makes one say, yup that kid is good? Almost every decent shot on target is a sure banker goal when he mans the post for SE.

Akpeyi's issue is his nervous disposition and not his ability when compared with Okoye.

Okoye may turn out good in the future but as at today, he aint better in post for SE than Akpeyi.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Congrats to your boy.

Now it's 28 goals in 20 games. So he has chopped one more goal since my last post. That's at least 1.4 goals per game. Since there is nothing like 0.4 goals we can just round it up to 2 goals per game. At this rate 50 goals is not out of the question! These basket type numbers are taking the team down! They are second to last, thanks to 28 goals in 20 games.

Coming to think of it Awoniyi's goal against Sudan may qualify for 0.2 goal ... :D.
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:58 am My boy is captain of his team. Only 21 years old 419aija :tic:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:08 pm Congrats to your boy.

Now it's 28 goals in 20 games. So he has chopped one more goal since my last post. That's at least 1.4 goals per game. Since there is nothing like 0.4 goals we can just round it up to 2 goals per game. At this rate 50 goals is not out of the question! These basket type numbers are taking the team down! They are second to last, thanks to 28 goals in 20 games.

Coming to think of it Awoniyi's goal against Sudan may qualify for 0.2 goal ... :D.
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:58 am My boy is captain of his team. Only 21 years old 419aija :tic:

Your stats are irrelevant. Adeleye is rising while Noble is 3rd choice at his club.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Noble is a Super Eagles goalkeeper. That's the pinnacle of Nigerian football. Your boy can only aspire to be like Noble. That's a fact jack! Hopefully he will get there one day. But he will have to stop the leakage. 28 goals in 20 game in lowly Israel is not good at all. Only fraudulent hungry wanable agents will even think of marketing such performance. Go find work o.. or hunger go deal with you. :rotf:
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:16 pm

Your stats are irrelevant. Adeleye is rising while Noble is 3rd choice at his club.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:24 pm Noble is a Super Eagles goalkeeper. That's the pinnacle of Nigerian football. Your boy can only aspire to be like Noble. That's a fact jack! Hopefully he will get there one day. But he will have to stop the leakage. 28 goals in 20 game in lowly Israel is not good at all. Only fraudulent hungry wanable agents will even think of marketing such performance. Go find work o.. or hunger go deal with you. :rotf:

Noble is a 3rd choice GK in a team that plays in the Nigerian League that is 100x more inferior to the Israel League. Kai 419aija you have no shame. Always promoting average to below average players. You are worse than Kongi the dunce. :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:24 pm Noble is a Super Eagles goalkeeper. That's the pinnacle of Nigerian football. Your boy can only aspire to be like Noble. That's a fact jack! Hopefully he will get there one day. But he will have to stop the leakage. 28 goals in 20 game in lowly Israel is not good at all. Only fraudulent hungry wanable agents will even think of marketing such performance. Go find work o.. or hunger go deal with you. :rotf:

At least he is starting. At Least o. Not to mention he is the captain of his team at only 21. Meanwhile your 35 year old client is a 3rd choice bench warmer in an NPFL team.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cito wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:07 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:00 am

how many goals scored against Akpeyi in SE color are worse than those scored against Okoye? How many times has Okoye stopped a goal bound shot in SE shirt that makes one say, yup that kid is good? Almost every decent shot on target is a sure banker goal when he mans the post for SE.

Akpeyi's issue is his nervous disposition and not his ability when compared with Okoye.

Okoye may turn out good in the future but as at today, he aint better in post for SE than Akpeyi.
I would rather invest in a young up comer like Okoye than an old washed up rubbish GK in Apkeyi. :idea: