Adebayo Adeleye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Adebayo Adeleye

Post by 1naija »

Does anyone have a more recent stats on this goalkeeper that some wanabe agents like Bret Fart have been touting here as our saviour? I did a google search on him and what I found does not support the lies that have been peddled here. The record shows the club has played 19 games and have conceded 27 goals. That's basket type numbers!
Now, I don't know anything about the Israeli league, so I don't know if he kept in all 19 games. Hopefully the agents can set us straight.

The top 4 Super Eagles goalkeeper today remains

1. Akpeyi
2. Okoye / Uzoho
3. Uzoho/ Okoye
4. Noble ... Actually 2 in my opionion but National team experience matters.

I rate Okoye and Uzoho the same, so either can be 2 or 3 .... same difference.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Adebayo Adeleye

Post by 1naija »

Crickets...

Agents eh ... :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Our top 4 goalies.

1, Maduka
2, Uzoho,
3, Adeleke
4, Ezenwa
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If keepers were judged based on the # of goals conceeded the likes of Ramsdale and Pichford would be playing sunday league football. I bet my 401k that olodo 1Naija has not watched Adeleye play ball. :bump: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You are being funny. Do you know how bad you have to be to chop 27 goals in Israel?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:59 am Our top 4 goalies.

1, Maduka
2, Uzoho,
3, Adeleke
4, Ezenwa
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:14 am You are being funny. Do you know how bad you have to be to chop 27 goals in Israel?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:59 am Our top 4 goalies.

1, Maduka
2, Uzoho,
3, Adeleke
4, Ezenwa
I
Onku, those are the best keepers we have. The rest are basket cases. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So you were trying to sell us lemon? Thank God for Google!

How should we judge keepers? By their basketfulness? 27 goals in 19 matches? And in Israel of all places? Tufiakwa!

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:14 am If keepers were judged based on the # of goals conceeded the likes of Ramsdale and Pichford would be playing sunday league football. I bet my 401k that olodo 1Naija has not watched Adeleye play ball. :bump: :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:40 am So you were trying to sell us lemon? Thank God for Google!

How should we judge keepers? By their basketfulness? 27 goals in 19 matches? And in Israel of all places? Tufiakwa!

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:14 am If keepers were judged based on the # of goals conceeded the likes of Ramsdale and Pichford would be playing sunday league football. I bet my 401k that olodo 1Naija has not watched Adeleye play ball. :bump: :lol:
I will take Adeleye over a guy that is 2nd/3rd choice at Eyinmba. A guy that a great football brain like Finidi does not rate as good enough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobody judges a GK based on # of goals conceeded. There are so many factors that determine how many goals a keeper conceeds. Ramsdale was chopping goals like swallow when he was at Sheffield Utd but now he is benching Leno at Assanal. You watch a GK to see his attributes in game as well as overall performances as opposed to looking at STATs. Speaking of STATs lets see John Noble's now oh wait he has none because he is chopping bench at Eyinmba. Ha 1naija you have no shame. Woooooooooo!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

See better GK and we are here suffering with a GQ model and 1Naija's 2 clients :veryangry: The boy commands his defense line, is vocal and has sharp reflexes. 1000000X better than Akpeyi, Okoye and Noble.

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

He looks like the second coming of Baruwa
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Great ball playing skills - in high demand for goalkeepers in the modern game.
And he’s just 21….even younger than Okoye.
Promising future for sure.
Was he one of our youth players? Name kind of sounds familiar.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

I am not a fan of fast tracking GKs especially youngs GK to the SE. They can be back ups and understudy in the SE.

Our last two very good gks Vincent Enyeama and Ike Shorunmu were never rushed into the SE starting 11.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:19 am I am not a fan of fast tracking GKs especially youngs GK to the SE. They can be back ups and understudy in the SE.

Our last two very good gks Vincent Enyeama and Ike Shorunmu were never rushed into the SE starting 11.
But Uncle, we don't have that luxury. Or are you part of the bring back Akpeyi and Ezenwa gang?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

airwolex wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 am But Uncle, we don't have that luxury. Or are you part of the bring back Akpeyi and Ezenwa gang?
Senior Uncle, we must learn to develop or allow players to develop and not to rush them, because we don't have luxury.

Like it or not, our most experience gk is Akpeyi, in terms of cumulative matches played. Akpeyi is not as bad as people make him... This is chap who went to loan to his club and dethroned the South African first choice gk.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:06 am
airwolex wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 am But Uncle, we don't have that luxury. Or are you part of the bring back Akpeyi and Ezenwa gang?
Senior Uncle, we must learn to develop or allow players to develop and not to rush them, because we don't have luxury.

Like it or not, our most experience gk is Akpeyi, in terms of cumulative matches played. Akpeyi is not as bad as people make him... This is chap who went to loan to his club and dethroned the South African first choice gk.
Bros, Akpeyi has been assessed and deemed not better than Okoye or Uzoho. If he was better he would be starting.

I personally think he isn't too bad as well.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I like the goalie . Looks better and has that confidence Okoye is lacking . Great foot work..pep will love him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:19 am I am not a fan of fast tracking GKs especially youngs GK to the SE. They can be back ups and understudy in the SE.

Im not saying he should be fast tracked. Personally I think Izoho is thr best GK we have but Adeleye most definately desereves to be in the mix.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 pm I like the goalie . Looks better and has that confidence Okoye is lacking . Great foot work..pep will love him
Dude reminds me of Vince. Na im caborn copy be dat. I hope Egu calls him up and gets rid of Akpeyi and Noble for good.

oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:15 am

See better GK and we are here suffering with a GQ model and 1Naija's 2 clients :veryangry: The boy commands his defense line, is vocal and has sharp reflexes. 1000000X better than Akpeyi, Okoye and Noble.
He's very comfortable on the ball
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:02 am Great ball playing skills - in high demand for goalkeepers in the modern game.
And he’s just 21….even younger than Okoye.
Promising future for sure.
Was he one of our youth players? Name kind of sounds familiar.
Sunset wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:00 pm All the way back in 2017, Ishaq is the current topgoalscorer in the NPFL, Tolu was playing in the Bundesliga last season while Mustapha & Nazifi are set to have a big season in the NPFL. I'm sure most people know about Adeleye's exploits in Israel.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Dude, 27 goals in 19 games IN ISRAEL is 27 goals in 19 games! Obviously reality on the ground does not match the marketing videos. And this is nothing against the young goalkeeper that is trying to develop his game. The issue here is hungry 69 year old wannabe agents like Bret Fart trying to cash in now. They said he was the best goalkeeper in Europe, the best Nigerian goalkeeper alive, the best this, the best that. All these knowing that he was chopping an average of more than one goal per game in Israel. Is that not hunger? Akpeyis record speaks for itself. We will continue to suffer as a team as long as we use personal bias to keep him off the team.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 pm I like the goalie . Looks better and has that confidence Okoye is lacking . Great foot work..pep will love him
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Sunset wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:12 pm
Sunset wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:00 pm All the way back in 2017, Ishaq is the current topgoalscorer in the NPFL, Tolu was playing in the Bundesliga last season while Mustapha & Nazifi are set to have a big season in the NPFL. I'm sure most people know about Adeleye's exploits in Israel.

You are replying Damunk that believes NPFL does not produce players good enough for the SE?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Looks short for a goalkeeper.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."