Adebayo Adeleye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Adebayo Adeleye

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:25 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:07 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:00 am
Cito wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:13 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:56 pm In comparison, Horiible Akpeyi has 5 clean sheets in 12 appearances for Kaizer Chiefs this season. And nobody that is not an agent of a player in Israel will compare the Israeli league with the South African league.
And yet he is rubbish when he plays for Nigeria :rotf:
That’s not factually correct. He has been better than Okoye but he just looks scared and doesn’t emit confidence.

Give me Akpeyi anytime over Okoye for SE. Okoye is one of the worst keepers in recent memory for SE. He is in the class of Agbim. I don’t care if he brings down the moon at his club side, for SE he is absolutely horrible.

Dude you are decribing Akpeyi to a tee. Honesly i would drop both Gks But Okoye is younger so he has a higher Ceiling. Akpeyi is trash. A statue is a better option than Akpeyi.
how many goals scored against Akpeyi in SE color are worse than those scored against Okoye? How many times has Okoye stopped a goal bound shot in SE shirt that makes one say, yup that kid is good? Almost every decent shot on target is a sure banker goal when he mans the post for SE.

Akpeyi's issue is his nervous disposition and not his ability when compared with Okoye.

Okoye may turn out good in the future but as at today, he aint better in post for SE than Akpeyi.
I would rather invest in a young up comer like Okoye than an old washed up rubbish GK in Apkeyi. :idea:
I agree with you on having Okoye as the 4th choice keeper and for the future. He may come good but do not, I repeat, do not let him near any post for qualifier or competitive game until he improves. Use him in friendlies for now.

Akpeyi is a stop gap due to the dire nature of our goalkeeping department. He is bad but serviceable one amongst our other worse goalkeepers.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I found this list in the SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA AFCON 2022 Squad. I haven't gone through the entire list yet, so I am sure I will find your client's name by the time I get to the end. Fingers crossed :D

Nigeria 28-man Squad for AFCON 2022:
Goalkeepers: Francis Uzoho (AC Omonia, Cyprus); John Noble (Enyimba FC); Daniel Akpeyi (Kaizer Chiefs, South Africa); Maduka Okoye (Sparta Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:22 pm
At least he is starting. At Least o. Not to mention he is the captain of his team at only 21. Meanwhile your 35 year old client is a 3rd choice bench warmer in an NPFL team.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, be patient. I am still going over the list. I have gone through multiple times and still can't see his name. But don't worry, I have enlisted some prayer warriors to help pray so his name can appear on the list... :D
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, the prayer warriors said I should tell you ... and I quote ... "you dey craze". That no amount of prayer or miracle can make a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper be in the National team. :D
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its only a matter of time before Adeleye earns a callup. Meawhile i expect Egu to rid the team of deadwoods like Noble. We cant afford to have useless players on the bench when ghana comes to town. A World Cup place is at stake.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:11 pm Bret Fart, the prayer warriors said I should tell you ... and I quote ... "you dey craze". That no amount of prayer or miracle can make a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper be in the National team. :D
I am still waiting for Noble's stats and a clip highlighting his game. I cant find any on Youtube because he is a 3RD CHOICE GOALIE at Eyinmba. Ha 419aija you no get shame. WooOOOoooo!!! Kai. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You won't find doctored videos of a Super Eagles player on Youtube. That's something a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper would do. You have to get SE camp videos to get a SE player video. I can have the Super Eagles goalkeepers trainer send it to you.
bret- hart wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:59 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:11 pm Bret Fart, the prayer warriors said I should tell you ... and I quote ... "you dey craze". That no amount of prayer or miracle can make a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper be in the National team. :D
I am still waiting for Noble's stats and a clip highlighting his game. I cant find any on Youtube because he is a 3RD CHOICE GOALIE at Eyinmba. Ha 419aija you no get shame. WooOOOoooo!!! Kai. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:25 am You won't find doctored videos of a Super Eagles player on Youtube. That's something a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper would do. You have to get SE camp videos to get a SE player video. I can have the Super Eagles goalkeepers trainer send it to you.
Bla Bla Bla. Same lame response. Like a broken Aba made record. Shameless agent. WoooooOoooOoo :rotf:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, i have taken both of my clients (Akpeyi and Noble) from nowhere to the top of Nigerian soccer. That na super agent work o...

Let me know when you client stops leaking goals and i may be able to help him.
bret- hart wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:28 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:25 am You won't find doctored videos of a Super Eagles player on Youtube. That's something a 28 goals in 20 games goalkeeper would do. You have to get SE camp videos to get a SE player video. I can have the Super Eagles goalkeepers trainer send it to you.
Bla Bla Bla. Same lame response. Like a broken Aba made record. Shameless agent. WoooooOoooOoo :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

33 goals in 23 games? Haba!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Only 21 years old and he is already club captain at a European team meanwhile your useless client is chopping bench for an NPFL team. Shameless lazy agent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump: WoooOoooooOooo

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is what you were promoting for the SE? Haven't yoi any principle or shame?
bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:01 pm Only 21 years old and he is already club captain at a European team meanwhile your useless client is chopping bench for an NPFL team. Shameless lazy agent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump: WoooOoooooOooo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I hope this club captain claim is not another lie oo. Hmmm!
bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:01 pm Only 21 years old and he is already club captain at a European team meanwhile your useless client is chopping bench for an NPFL team. Shameless lazy agent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump: WoooOoooooOooo
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 pm This is what you were promoting for the SE? Haven't yoi any principle or shame?

Shameless agent. He wears the captains arm band for his club. Only 21 and he is a leader meanwhile your 35 year old client is a 3rd choice GK at Eyinmba. WoooOOoOooo shameless agent. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by bret- hart on Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 pm This is what you were promoting for the SE? Haven't yoi any principle or shame?
I should be asking you. I like players that play regularly week in week out not useless benchwarmers that cant start for a common NPFL team. Yeye agent Shameless lazy kabu kabu driver WooooOOOOooooo :mrgreen: :bump: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The club posted a shut out today. Good job by the goalkeeper. I hope it was the phantom captain in goal.

Oh oh, it wasnt o.

Kai, hungry agents eh.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:29 pm The club posted a shut out today. Good job by the goalkeeper. I hope it was the phantom captain in goal.

Oh oh, it wasnt o.

Kai, hungry agents eh.
See how easy it is to track Adeleye meanwhile we cant see Noble your 35 year old client.....because he is a benchwarmer at Eyinmba. WoooOOOOoooooo lazu kabu kabu driver/agent :mrgreen: :bump: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Noble is a Super Eagle. He does not have time for kpe kpe leagues like the Israeli league. Thats for players dreaming to be recognized by the SE coaches.
bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:35 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:29 pm The club posted a shut out today. Good job by the goalkeeper. I hope it was the phantom captain in goal.

Oh oh, it wasnt o.

Kai, hungry agents eh.
See how easy it is to track Adeleye meanwhile we cant see Noble your 35 year old client.....because he is a benchwarmer at Eyinmba. WoooOOOOoooooo lazu kabu kabu driver/agent :mrgreen: :bump: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: