Lets talk about the ref in the Tunisia game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lets talk about the ref in the Tunisia game

Post by omey2k4 »

Thunder fıya that ref!!!!! He blocked a play, usually refs stops the game after intercepting a gamete instead let play go on until Omuero purposley took a Tunisian down...then Sadiq got fouled, he wasn't going to blow his whistle...the officiating was buttocks!!!!!!!!! We lost to a terrible teams don't know what it says about us..I still like our confidence,i hope they keep that up..we need a better goalkeeper
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

deanotito wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:45 am Red card: New FIFA rules. Once it went to VAR, you guys have to understand it wasn’t his decision alone. There was another ref in the VAR booth stating his opinion. It is what it is
No. Referee makes the final call. It's his decision. VAR doesn't make decisions on red cards, only asks the referee to review.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Ndidi is not what I would call compliant.

but again can somebody tell me why that was a red. Even on CE people seem to be mostly compliant.

If it was a red, abeg please come in here and explain. I do not have my referee license, so maybe I don't know what I am talking about. The commentator said something about they had been given instruction to stamp out those types of challenges.

What challenge? I didn't see a challenge, I saw a misstep.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT