SUPER EAGLES HOSTED ON ARRVAL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPER EAGLES HOSTED ON ARRVAL

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
joao
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPER EAGLES HOSTED ON ARRVAL

Post by joao »

This is very commendable by all those involved in this gesture.
I believe being competitive and representing yourself or your team well is the true
essence of sportsmanship. Our SE represented us all very well, they were competitive,
and showed decency and personal control. For me there is not much more I desire from
my team, as winning a trophy is what puts on the cherry.

I am proud of my SE, and hope we do better on the next stage.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

joao wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:34 pm This is very commendable by all those involved in this gesture.
I believe being competitive and representing yourself or your team well is the true
essence of sportsmanship. Our SE represented us all very well, they were competitive,
and showed decency and personal control. For me there is not much more I desire from
my team, as winning a trophy is what puts on the cherry.

I am proud of my SE, and hope we do better on the next stage.
Especially knowing that we failed them; all these ones we dey here dey debate what happened in the pitch in 90 minutes muddles the fact that NFF deprived the players the proper tools by pulling a rug from under them and yet expected the team to go to the one of the biggest world tournament and do magic.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

It’s commendable….not because they were deprived of anything but because they were brave enough to represent their country….win or lose….they should be applauded
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I also applaud the government for hosting them but notice the oversabi Presido ditched them at their lowest point.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:36 pm I also applaud the government for hosting them but notice the oversabi Presido ditched them at their lowest point.
Would they even understand what he would be saying or is an interpreter

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

jette1 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:40 pm
Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:36 pm I also applaud the government for hosting them but notice the oversabi Presido ditched them at their lowest point.
I was actually referring to Amaju.

I try not to discuss Buhari on here
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:41 pm

I believe Amaju is still in Cameroon on CAF duties, so he is unlikely to follow the team to Abuja.
I am happy
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I am pretty sure he could have returned back to Cameroon.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:41 pm

That's what I thought you meant, but wasn't sure, therefore, had wanted to ask you to clarify. Thx you did in this post; Mr. Ugbowo.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.