U20/U23 Watch - Ones for the future Home and Abroad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Daniel Daga joins NPFL side, Akinsanmiro -> Inter Milan, Beniangba -> KRC Genk, Orban -> KAA Gent

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 am Eletu is yet to report to camp with 3 days left to go for the U20 tournament, yet he was involved in one of their youth games yesterday and even provided an assist for one of the goals. Essentially, this kid prefers playing some youth friendly matches over actually getting a chance to showcase his talent on a bigger stage at a world cup tournament where top clubs across Europe will take more notice to him. Who even advices these kids?
I heard there is some beef between the NFF and the president of Remo stars. Because of it no Remo or beyond limit player will play for the youth teams of Nigeria. Its so stupid and petty.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Daniel Daga joins NPFL side, Akinsanmiro -> Inter Milan, Beniangba -> KRC Genk, Orban -> KAA Gent

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:17 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:09 am Eletu is yet to report to camp with 3 days left to go for the U20 tournament, yet he was involved in one of their youth games yesterday and even provided an assist for one of the goals. Essentially, this kid prefers playing some youth friendly matches over actually getting a chance to showcase his talent on a bigger stage at a world cup tournament where top clubs across Europe will take more notice to him. Who even advices these kids?
I heard there is some beef between the NFF and the president of Remo stars. Because of it no Remo or beyond limit player will play for the youth teams of Nigeria. Its so stupid and petty.
So we will be starved of talents because of some stupid beef between some bunch of beer-bellied thieves? I mean isn't that self-sabotage in itself? where did they even get this NFF president clown from again :curse:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:58 am
So we will be starved of talents because of some stupid beef between some bunch of beer-bellied thieves? I mean isn't that self-sabotage in itself? where did they even get this NFF president clown from again :curse:
Now i see why no kid from Beyond limit is in our Youth Teams(U17 and U20) despite being one of the best Academies in West Africa. Its like Senegal not selecting boys from Generation foot. Nigeria we like to self destruct just to maintain our corrupt ways. Just Imagine if we had both Akinsanmiro and Eletu for the U20 world cup coming up. It is well.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Akinsanmiro is in the Inter squad vs Napoli.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:47 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:58 am
Now i see why no kid from Beyond limit is in our Youth Teams(U17 and U20) despite being one of the best Academies in West Africa. Its like Senegal not selecting boys from Generation foot. Nigeria we like to self destruct just to maintain our corrupt ways. Just Imagine if we had both Akinsanmiro and Eletu for the U20 world cup coming up. It is well.
The greed and incompetence of our administrators is just sickening. Imagine excluding players from the best youth academy from national teams. It's sickening! They probably tried to fleece him and he refused.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:29 pm
Ayaosi doing pretty well for Karvina's U19's where he has scored 4 goals in 5 appearances in the U19 league. On top of that the first team were promoted to the top division.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/emmanuel- ... ler/985844
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:17 pmI heard there is some beef between the NFF and the president of Remo stars. Because of it no Remo or beyond limit player will play for the youth teams of Nigeria.It’s so stupid and petty.
Radio without battery… :lol: :lol: :lol:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gotti wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:30 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:17 pmI heard there is some beef between the NFF and the president of Remo stars. Because of it no Remo or beyond limit player will play for the youth teams of Nigeria.It’s so stupid and petty.

Between you and Rudy Guliani I don't know who the shadier lawyer is. You think I care about some useless U15 tournament in Japan? Why are no Beyond limit players being selected for the Nigerian U17 and U20 teams? These are the teams that represent Nigeria at CAF and FIFA youth competitions.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:42 am

Between you and Rudy Guliani I don't know who the shadier lawyer is. You think I care about some useless U15 tournament in Japan? Why are no Beyond limit players being selected for the Nigerian U17 and U20 teams? These are the teams that represent Nigeria at CAF and FIFA youth competitions.
Dude, your post based on “what you heard” was totally off the mark.
U15s are also “youth teams of Nigeria”. :ohmy:

Just accept you were misyarning.
Nobody will kill you.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:42 am

Dude, your post based on “what you heard” was totally off the mark.

Nobody will kill you.
Off the mark? were any beyond limit players selected for our U17 and U20 teams. The ones that go to represent us at CAF and FIFA competitions not some micky mouse tournament?? No. These are facts.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 amDude, your post based on “what you heard” was totally off the mark.

Nobody will kill you.
That’s why he’s known as Bret-FART… :lol:
Spewing flatulence to try to obfuscate for pulling stuff out of his behind!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Another CM/DM from FC Ebedei makes his debut for Midtjlland - 18 year old Jamiu Musbaudeen

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sunset wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:28 am
Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:29 pm
Ayaosi doing pretty well for Karvina's U19's where he has scored 4 goals in 5 appearances in the U19 league. On top of that the first team were promoted to the top division.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/emmanuel- ... ler/985844
Wish he was with the U20s. Top top baller. He will be with the 1st team soon.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Trelleborg FF pens deal with promising Nigerian winger
https://soccernet.ng/2023/06/transfers- ... inger.html
by Ayomide Oguntimehin 11 hours ago

The Nigerian youngster joins Flying Eagles defender, Abel Ogwuche, from Tripple 44 academy

Swedish football club, Trelleborg FF, has secured the signature of exiting Nigerian talent, Emmanuel Godwin, from Tripple 44 Academy, Soccernet.ng reports.

The talented player, who previously played for Tripple 44, has inked a lucrative contract that will keep him at the Trelleborg-based club beyond 2027.

Emmanuel, who was four years ago helping his mother in the farms in Benue, and was spotted by Tripple 44 scouts, will now have the opportunity to advance his career in Europe.

The young lad, known for his impressive skills and unwavering commitment to the game, is set to make a significant impact on the team’s performance.

Having completed the signing, Trelleborg expressed their enthusiasm about Emmanuel’s potential contributions to the squad.

The club’s management sees him as a valuable asset who will bring a fresh burst of energy and dynamism to their playing style.

A post shared by Trelleborgs FF (@trelleborgsff)
Tripple 44 chairman, Olatunji Okuku, shared his excitement on his social media page after seeing the youngster, nicked ‘Dembele,’ realise his European ambition.

“I’m incredibly happy Dembele will continue his development at Trelleborgs FF, and also that our club has played a big role in developing him into the player he is now and, of course, coach Rossy for bringing up such a boy with a great mentality. TFF got themselves a big talent,” he stated in part of his comments.

The Nigerian attacker will be hoping to make his team’s debut when Kristian Haynes’s men take on Halmstads BK at the Rebäcksvallen A-plan on June 26.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:32 pm Former U17 International Ibrahim Said (20) with a brace in what has been a breakout season for him
Said with his first goal of the new season and it was a Golazo :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:33 pm
Sunset wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:32 pm Former U17 International Ibrahim Said (20) with a brace in what has been a breakout season for him
Said with his first goal of the new season and it was a Golazo :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jesus Christ that was an absolute stunner!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:shock: See goal. The boy has been doing really good in denmark. These are the kind of players you slowly integrate Into the NT but no we must continue to suffer with Ahmed Musa and Moses Simon. Smh.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:shock: See goal. The boy has been doing really good in denmark. These are the kind of players you slowly integrate Into the NT but no we must continue to suffer with Ahmed Musa and Moses Simon. Smh.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 🇳🇬U20 & U23 Prospects Watch

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:28 am
Sunset wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:50 pm Ibrahim Buhari - 20 y/o CB Plateau UTD
[tweet][/tweet]

Welcome Ibrahim Buhari!
https://elfsborg.se/2022/09/27/valkomme ... im-buhari/
Published: 2022-09-27 14:10
IF Elfsborg have agreed with Plateau United in the Nigerian Premier League on a transfer for defender Ibrahim Buhari, who joins the squad immediately. Ibrahim has signed a contract that runs through the 2026 season.

Ibrahim arrived in Borås yesterday, and it was a relief to say the least to be there after waiting since last summer.

- I am very, very happy to be here. I feel ready to finally get started properly, he says.

The Nigerian, who turns 21 in just over a week, has impressed during three seasons at Plateau United. Last season proved particularly successful as Ibrahim helped the club to second place in the table and was rewarded with a call-up to Nigeria's national team 'the Super Eagles' for the national team gathering earlier this summer.

- My last season in Plateau, I played 34 games in a row and scored 6 goals, then the invitation to the national team came, which was like a receipt for my hard work, says Ibrahim.

In addition to the second place in the Nigerian top league, Ibrahim contributed to the team being able to close the season with a whopping 17 clean sheets and only 29 goals conceded in 38 games in the bag - and overall, Ibrahim himself was noted for a full 3049 minutes played in the league game.

Ibrahim has of course also made sure to keep an eye on IF Elfsborg's matches since the move became relevant.

- Since I signed the contract, I have been eager to come to Sweden and Elfsborg. I have followed the team and had a little extra control over statistics of various kinds, concludes Ibrahim.

Club manager Stefan Andreasson
- We are very pleased to be able to attract a player of Ibrahim's caliber and potential, and look forward to continuing to develop him as a person and player.

- We agreed with Plateu United and Ibrahim Buhari before our transfer window closed on 11/8 and then there has been a wait for the work permit which is now ready.

Manager Jimmy Thelin
- Ibrahim is a big, powerful and athletic defender with a good passing foot and a good eye for the game, Ibrahim's timing and athletic ability make him a big threat in offensive set-piece situations which was shown by a good goal score in the league game, this combined means that Ibrahim is a profile that we believe will suit us well for the future.

Ibrahim Buhari
Born : October 8, 2001
Height : 190 cm
Position : Defender
Former Clubs : Plateau United
Another big start for Ibrahim this season
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 🇳🇬U20 & U23 Prospects Watch- Boniface joins Union SG & Beniangba joins KRC Genk

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:54 am A couple Nigerian players taking part in this years UEFA Youth league

Alao Danbani (18) with Viktoria Plzen after joining from Kwara United.

Boluwatife Ogungbayi (18) made his debut for Slavia Prague's U19 after joining them from the NLO (third division)
Sunset wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:08 pm [tweet][/tweet]

ILAJI FC PLAYER BOLUWATIFE OGUNGBAYI JOINS SLAVIA PRAGUE
https://oyosportsnews.com.ng/?p=2294

[tweet][/tweet]
He scored at least 12 goals in the NLO this season.
Victor Eletu (17) is in his second edition of the league as they top their group so far
Ogungbayi makes his senior competitive debut in the Europa League as he caps it off with an assist for their 2nd goal while the 1st was also scored by new signing Muhamed Tijani

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Home and Abroad

Post by Sunset »

Relatively unknown Hemsley Akpa-Chukwu (18) scores on his senior team debut for Serie B side Bari, he was born in Cameroon and raised in Belgium

20 year old Rafiu Durosinmi with a brace and assist today to make it 10 goal contributions (6 goals & 4 Assists) in all competitions this season for Viktoria Plzen
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Ones for the future Home and Abroad

Post by Sunset »

Onuche Ogbelu made his first start for Esperance in their AFL semi finals vs Wydad where he more than held his own in midfield

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Ones for the future Home and Abroad

Post by Dammy »

U20 midfielder,Tochukwu Nnadi, on the wish list of German Bundesliga club, Werder Bremen for the winter transfer window according to various reports in Germany
I am happy