U20/U23 Watch - Ones for the future Home and Abroad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Daniel Daga joins NPFL side, Akinsanmiro -> Inter Milan, Beniangba -> KRC Genk, Orban -> KAA Gent

Post by Sunset »

Gift Orban with yet another golazo for Gent

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: U20/U23 Watch - Daniel Daga joins NPFL side, Akinsanmiro -> Inter Milan, Beniangba -> KRC Genk, Orban -> KAA Gent

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:50 am Gift Orban with yet another golazo for Gent

Ok this kid looks the real deal o!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Gift is definitely one to keep tabs on.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

FC MIDTJYLLAND SIGNS A PHYSICALLY STRONG STRIKER IN FC EBEDEI
https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/fc-midtjylla ... fc-ebedei/
The 18-year-old offensive player Isa Musa switches to the central Jutland academy from the strategic cooperation partner in Nigeria, FC Ebedei. On Saturday, he can make his debut for the oldest youth team.

24/02/23
Christian Rothhausen
Photo: Christian Rothausen

In August 2022, the strong and goal-dangerous striker, Isa Musa, was for trial training at FC Midtjylland. Well over half a year later, the Nigerian now signs a permanent agreement with the club.

- It has long been a dream of mine to come to Europe and play football, so I am incredibly happy and excited to be here, says Isa Musa and continues:

- I started playing football when I was seven. Ever since then, it's only been about one thing for me. I have always had a talent for acting and have long dreamed of making it a living.

Unique insight: Jonas Dal on the increased investment in Nigeria

Isa Musa moves to FCM from the strategic business partner in Nigeria, FC Ebedei, which has previously nurtured great Mid Jutland footballers such as Sylvester Igboun, Paul Onuachu, Frank Onyeka and Raphael Onyedika.

- I have met some of the Nigerians who previously played in FC Midtjylland. It clearly helps to motivate me that I have seen some of my compatriots succeed in Denmark and later on in Europe, says Isa Musa.

POSSESSES CLEAR TOP SKILLS
FCM's responsible for the collaboration with FC Ebedei, Jonas Dal, puts words to the talented offensive player who can play both at the front of the attack and on the edge.

- First of all, Isa has some very clear top skills. He is fast, can kick with both legs and is incredibly strong at the same time. He has a strength that not many in his age group possess, says Jonas Dal.

Therefore, it is not the football technical skills that Isa Musa particularly needs to focus on improving in the talent's first time in Denmark.

- Now it's about Isa adjusting to Denmark. He has to get used to the weather, the food and the people. At the same time, he must learn to get even more out of his training. It is both about thinking about football and at the same time understanding the relationships that are part of the sport. It's new stuff for Isa and hopefully it's going to go strong so we can really start his career.

- It is a big step to come from Nigeria to Denmark, because there are so many things besides football that you have to get used to. The sooner you manage to do that, the sooner you can really start thinking about football, says Jonas Dal.

However, the 46-year-old football coach is not nervous about Isa Musa's Danish adaptation period.

- It is not only a sporting journey, but also a mental journey. Isa has a very good chance of going all the way because he is mentally strong; he is good at listening and taking things to heart, says Jonas Dal.

Isa Musa will have the opportunity to debut on FCM's U19 team on Saturday afternoon, when the oldest academy team opens the spring season at home against SønderjyskE. The match starts at 13.00.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Beyond limit, FC Ebeide, Kwara Academy, and Abia warriors academy alone will get you a solid u20 team. But Bo$$o will rather get guys from Yum Yum FC. Tufia!! Come to Edo, Delta and the eastern region from Anambara to cross river and you will find ballers unlimited. Our youth coaches are just lazy.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:05 am Beyond limit, FC Ebeide, Kwara Academy, and Abia warriors academy alone will get you a solid u20 team. But Bo$$o will rather get guys from Yum Yum FC. Tufia!! Come to Edo, Delta and the eastern region from Anambara to cross river and you will find ballers unlimited. Our youth coaches are just lazy.
E be like say na only me notice am...Bosso stacked this U20 team with his own brothers l, just goes to show tribal sentiments are inseparable from even Nigerian football
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:18 am
bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:05 am Beyond limit, FC Ebeide, Kwara Academy, and Abia warriors academy alone will get you a solid u20 team. But Bo$$o will rather get guys from Yum Yum FC. Tufia!! Come to Edo, Delta and the eastern region from Anambara to cross river and you will find ballers unlimited. Our youth coaches are just lazy.
E be like say na only me notice am...Bosso stacked this U20 team with his own brothers l, just goes to show tribal sentiments are inseparable from even Nigerian football
Dont mind them. They cry that we dont produce technically sound players anymore but they will never come to the eastern part of Nigeria to scout for players. Its only North, Abuja and Lagos. Historically the southeast and south south is where the most technical ballers Male or female have come from. Lazy bum a$$ coaches like Bo$$o are killing Nigerian football because of corruption and quota system.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:57 pm Gift is definitely one to keep tabs on.
He just scored 4 goals today all in the 2nd half
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm FC MIDTJYLLAND SIGNS A PHYSICALLY STRONG STRIKER IN FC EBEDEI
https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/fc-midtjylla ... fc-ebedei/
The 18-year-old offensive player Isa Musa switches to the central Jutland academy from the strategic cooperation partner in Nigeria, FC Ebedei. On Saturday, he can make his debut for the oldest youth team.

24/02/23
Christian Rothhausen
Photo: Christian Rothausen

In August 2022, the strong and goal-dangerous striker, Isa Musa, was for trial training at FC Midtjylland. Well over half a year later, the Nigerian now signs a permanent agreement with the club.

- It has long been a dream of mine to come to Europe and play football, so I am incredibly happy and excited to be here, says Isa Musa and continues:

- I started playing football when I was seven. Ever since then, it's only been about one thing for me. I have always had a talent for acting and have long dreamed of making it a living.

Unique insight: Jonas Dal on the increased investment in Nigeria

Isa Musa moves to FCM from the strategic business partner in Nigeria, FC Ebedei, which has previously nurtured great Mid Jutland footballers such as Sylvester Igboun, Paul Onuachu, Frank Onyeka and Raphael Onyedika.

- I have met some of the Nigerians who previously played in FC Midtjylland. It clearly helps to motivate me that I have seen some of my compatriots succeed in Denmark and later on in Europe, says Isa Musa.

POSSESSES CLEAR TOP SKILLS
FCM's responsible for the collaboration with FC Ebedei, Jonas Dal, puts words to the talented offensive player who can play both at the front of the attack and on the edge.

- First of all, Isa has some very clear top skills. He is fast, can kick with both legs and is incredibly strong at the same time. He has a strength that not many in his age group possess, says Jonas Dal.

Therefore, it is not the football technical skills that Isa Musa particularly needs to focus on improving in the talent's first time in Denmark.

- Now it's about Isa adjusting to Denmark. He has to get used to the weather, the food and the people. At the same time, he must learn to get even more out of his training. It is both about thinking about football and at the same time understanding the relationships that are part of the sport. It's new stuff for Isa and hopefully it's going to go strong so we can really start his career.

- It is a big step to come from Nigeria to Denmark, because there are so many things besides football that you have to get used to. The sooner you manage to do that, the sooner you can really start thinking about football, says Jonas Dal.

However, the 46-year-old football coach is not nervous about Isa Musa's Danish adaptation period.

- It is not only a sporting journey, but also a mental journey. Isa has a very good chance of going all the way because he is mentally strong; he is good at listening and taking things to heart, says Jonas Dal.

Isa Musa will have the opportunity to debut on FCM's U19 team on Saturday afternoon, when the oldest academy team opens the spring season at home against SønderjyskE. The match starts at 13.00.
now that is a young boy, you can see it , not that one wey them call for under 23 called jimoh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This Yum Yum FC sef.
What kind of name is that for a serious football team?

Sounds more like a doughnut and puff-puff food company.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sunset wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:46 pm
Dude should have gone to the Afcon. He was banging in goals in camp but Bo$$o went with old man Ayuba Francis. :sleep:

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Remo Stars’ Academy (@Beyond_LimitsFA) to participate the Generation Adidas Cup for youth clubs and academies in the US…

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:05 am Remo Stars’ Academy (@Beyond_LimitsFA) to participate the Generation Adidas Cup for youth clubs and academies in the US…

The full squad!! Aierhi Kparobo (CF) is one to watch just last year he made the jump from their U15's to the U19's team
Ahmed Akinyele (CB) and Favour Aputaziem (GK) are two other regulars for their U19 side

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Any reason why Onyebuchi Obasi wasn't picked by Beyond limit?

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 🇳🇬U20 & U23 Prospects Watch

Post by Sunset »

Sunset wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:50 pm
Sunset wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:48 pm Etim Junior (19) Made his professional league debut in the Portuguese League for Vizela today, coming off the bench. This is after doing very well for their youth teams. Some of y'all might recognize his pops.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
He scores his first League goal today at the senior level :clap: :clap: :clap:

League Goal #2 for Etim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:59 pm
The full squad!! Aierhi Kparobo (CF) is one to watch just last year he made the jump from their U15's to the U19's team
Ahmed Akinyele (CB) and Favour Aputaziem (GK) are two other regulars for their U19 side

Played their first game yesterday.
Drew 1-1 with St Louis City SC but beat them on penalties 5-4.

They play Strikers FC today 4:30 ET.
They play again tomorrow, April 3rd.

Day 3 matches:
10:00 AM ET - [U15s] - Chelsea (England) vs. New York Red Bulls
12:00 PM ET - [U15s] - Real Madrid (Spain) vs. LAFC
2:30 PM ET - [U17s] - Manchester United (England) vs. Columbus Crew
4:30 PM ET - [U17s] - Remo Stars (Nigeria) vs. Portland Timbers

https://www.mlssoccer.com/generation-ad ... 7/schedule
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Is his new club in the Czech second division?
Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:29 pm
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:13 am Played their first game yesterday.
Drew 1-1 with St Louis City SC but beat them on penalties 5-4.

They play Strikers FC today 4:30 ET.
They play again tomorrow, April 3rd.

Day 3 matches:
10:00 AM ET - [U15s] - Chelsea (England) vs. New York Red Bulls
12:00 PM ET - [U15s] - Real Madrid (Spain) vs. LAFC
2:30 PM ET - [U17s] - Manchester United (England) vs. Columbus Crew
4:30 PM ET - [U17s] - Remo Stars (Nigeria) vs. Portland Timbers

Game 2: Drew 1-1 with Strikers and lost the penalty shoot out 8-7.
Game 3: Beat Portland ‘Cement’ 2-0
Ended up second in group to enter knock-out phase.

A final group win against the Portland Timbers secured a spot in the knockout stage for Remo Stars FC. Winger Muyideen Olude scored a brace against Portland to help his team advance, as the Nigerian squad impressed in Florida.”

They play Philadelphia Union today.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:59 pm
Gotti wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:05 am Remo Stars’ Academy (@Beyond_LimitsFA) to participate the Generation Adidas Cup for youth clubs and academies in the US…

See young faces. By their faces, you shall know them.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

olu wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:47 am Is his new club in the Czech second division?
Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:29 pm
Yep! They play in the same division with Slavia Prague B. The good thing is that his new club are in second position so, maybe they will gain promotion come end of the season.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .