Kalu's interview and video showing Etebo training

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kalu's interview and video showing Etebo training

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kalu's interview and video showing Etebo training

Post by 1naija »

This is excruciating to watch. Why can't they allow him speak in our language .... hard core Igbo? Igbo Kwenu!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:29 pm This is excruciating to watch. Why can't they allow him speak in our language .... hard core Igbo? Igbo Kwenu!!
Nothing wrong with his English. I understand him perfectly. He is measured, definitely not an exuberant personality. I am sure mood would have been same in Igbo.
Hope he dazzles
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:29 pm This is excruciating to watch. Why can't they allow him speak in our language .... hard core Igbo? Igbo Kwenu!!
:rotf:

He tried, I’ve heard worse from some of our players, but he actually did well to me…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He's a very talented player and I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. He needed a new environment as he had become stale in Bordeaux.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Have you heard John Noble speak? Kalu sounds like Obama compared to Noble. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:23 pm
He is ok, he just needs to cut out the " you know" He said it like 10 times per question.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:12 pm He's a very talented player and I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. He needed a new environment as he had become stale in Bordeaux.
For me Kalu was always better than Simon. It wasn't even close tbh. He was also pretty much just as good as Chukwueze (when Chuks was actually decent for us)

The guy was talented, but always had some health problem. I hope he finds his way back because SE will benefit if he finds his form again.

He's never really had a consistent club career, but He's had some great moments for SE.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:50 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:12 pm He's a very talented player and I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. He needed a new environment as he had become stale in Bordeaux.
For me Kalu was always better than Simon. It wasn't even close tbh. He was also pretty much just as good as Chukwueze (when Chuks was actually decent for us)

The guy was talented, but always had some health problem. I hope he finds his way back because SE will benefit if he finds his form again.

He's never really had a consistent club career, but He's had some great moments for SE.
They played in the same league for the last few seasons and Simon has definitely shown to be better. Kalu has had a couple of great moments for the SE in a couple of qualifiers and a friendly or two but now so has Simon in the last AFCON. I think if you look at everything objectively I don't think you can really claim Kalu is better, neither their club or country numbers show that Kalu is superior. Lets see how he does in the EPL.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

They should allow him speak in his language too, or what's your point?

Kalu should have interrupted him after the second question and said "Ozugo, ozugo, biko"!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 am
Have you heard John Noble speak? Kalu sounds like Obama compared to Noble. :laugh:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.