Osihmen to Arsenal?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osihmen to Arsenal?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ttack.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/football-i ... ilure/amp/

God forbid bad thing! Lai lai...Lai... want to see Osihmen in the CL against the best teams in the world not fighting Wolves and Leeds for conference league spots.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osihmen to Arsenal?

Post by Tbite »

Though the thing with the EPL is that, it has become so damn competitive, that unless you are Manchester City or Liverpool, you can't be too sure on a season to season basis.

I think it is an EPL wide issue. Apart from those two teams, what team can you go in the EPL and be guaranteed CL football? Heck, even Liverpool could have lost out to Leicester, last season.

So if I want to be perfectly honest, perhaps only City, look like a guarantee (I hate admitting this).

The best you can do, is go to a team that seems to have a decent capacity for growth, talent nurturing etc. I think Arsenal is a bit of a gamble, it is yet to be seen if the gains made by Arteta can be reinforced.

Though, I think Osimhen may be tempted by the stage. As much as I think his style of football is very influential in Napoli, there are so many consistent stars in that team. Insigne, Fabian Ruiz, Koulibaily, even Aguissa. And even 'old man' Mertens is very reliable.

In Arsenal, I think he would be even more influential.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Pep guardiola really needs a striker why can’t he just do it as a retribution for Africa by bidding for star boy.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Best thing that can happen to Arsenal is Victor Osimhen
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tbite wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:46 pm Though the thing with the EPL is that, it has become so damn competitive, that unless you are Manchester City or Liverpool, you can't be too sure on a season to season basis.

I think it is an EPL wide issue. Apart from those two teams, what team can you go in the EPL and be guaranteed CL football? Heck, even Liverpool could have lost out to Leicester, last season.

So if I want to be perfectly honest, perhaps only City, look like a guarantee (I hate admitting this).

The best you can do, is go to a team that seems to have a decent capacity for growth, talent nurturing etc. I think Arsenal is a bit of a gamble, it is yet to be seen if the gains made by Arteta can be reinforced.

Though, I think Osimhen may be tempted by the stage. As much as I think his style of football is very influential in Napoli, there are so many consistent stars in that team. Insigne, Fabian Ruiz, Koulibaily, even Aguissa. And even 'old man' Mertens is very reliable.

In Arsenal, I think he would be even more influential.
Exactly. He should stay at Napoli.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:54 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ttack.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/football-i ... ilure/amp/

God forbid bad thing! Lai lai...Lai... want to see Osihmen in the CL against the best teams in the world not fighting Wolves and Leeds for conference league spots.
If the price tag being mentioned in this article is true than I would be concerned about the extent of Osimhen's injury as Napoli seems to be willing to sell him off at a loss. This does not make sense as his profile has been on the rise prior to him having the injury to his face