Baba Rohr should be asked to Return

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Baba Rohr should be asked to Return

Post by john12 »

Riche007 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:06 am Na wa. Some of you remind me of the Israelites in the bible. Small wahala in the wilderness and you are willing to go back to Egypt to assume the role of slaves.

There's nothing extra Rohr brings to the team. Part of Rohr's relative success was due to keeping a core group together for so long. How many coaches have we had in recent times that had the luxury of such? Thanks Rohr...but no thanks!

We’re on the brink of World Cup disqualification and you’re calling it “small wahala” I hope you realize the significance of a World Cup appearance for the likes of ndidi, osimehn
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

john12 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:37 amWe’re on the brink of World Cup disqualification and you’re calling it “small wahala” I hope you realize the significance of a World Cup appearance for the likes of ndidi, osimehn
How exactly are we on the "brink of World Cup disqualification*"????? Pray tell.

*Whatever the hell that even means.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theDunamis wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:57 am
john12 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:37 amWe’re on the brink of World Cup disqualification and you’re calling it “small wahala” I hope you realize the significance of a World Cup appearance for the likes of ndidi, osimehn
How exactly are we on the "brink of World Cup disqualification*"????? Pray tell.

*Whatever the hell that even means.
Me sef dey wonder.
Weytin we do?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

How is this even a thing?

Rohr is in our past.