Did Eguavoen really lose to this Tunisia side?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Did Eguavoen really lose to this Tunisia side?

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:40 pm
(6) Gernot Rohr would have beaten Tunisia 2-0 with ease

(10) If the NFF appoint Eguavoen to manage the Eagles, I for one will support Ghana in the play-offs
Like he beat Sierra Leone and CAR❓❗️

I see your idiocy hasn’t abated in the least❗️

Cheers.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:15 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:52 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am If **** coahed this team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
Sure. Keep telling yourself.
Oh i will because thats what would have happened. He will lose the 1st game to Egypt because he will give Egypt and Mo Salah too much respect and play like a coward. Then the 2nd game vs Sudan we scarpe by a narrow win and the 3rd game vs GB we lose or get a lucky draw. We lose and we are out. We draw we face IVC and we lose probably get lubricated. Thats your ****. Rubbish, no pattern directionless football. Then you will rant about how **** is the worst coach ever and jump ship to support Ivory Coaat...again. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Lol 😂 that’s exactly how Rhor would have fared! He would worship Salah on his way to scoring against us and tell our players they’re not good enough because they don’t play in the UEFA champions league or for “big European clubs.” And therefore it’s ok for them to lose to Egypt. What a moronic man he is.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

If we retain Egu or get foreign coach I don't care anymore. They are bigger things in life than that. All I know is that our players are bang average and that it is the truth. If you derive comfort in living in the land of delusion, please help yourself. You can insult all you want. It doesn't change that fact.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

highbury wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:55 am If we retain Egu or get foreign coach I don't care anymore. They are bigger things in life than that. All I know is that our players are bang average and that it is the truth. If you derive comfort in living in the land of delusion, please help yourself. You can insult all you want. It doesn't change that fact.
Your redundant point has been taken, oya use the exit door
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:35 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am If **** coahed this team we would have been out before the 2nd round.
So why did you want him gone? I don’t gerriit?
Because he can't take SE where we need them to be. But I think he would have beat Tunisian Kabab.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:17 am

(10) If the NFF appoint Eguavoen to manage the Eagles, I for one will support Ghana in the play-offs

Cheers.
I am searching for his posts after losing to SA at home... or after the World Cup where we went to learn. Or maybe after losing to Madaf#$%ingascar at the AFCON. You know, the Mandaf#$%ingascar with the football pedigree.

I also would've liked to see posts after blowing a 4-1 lead at home to mighty Sierra Leone.

Or the crown of ignominy of losing to CAR at home.

6 years after getting the team. Yet, he wants to try a coach for treason for losing to Tunisia despite winning his first 3 games and doing so after just having the team for a few days.

You know the natives that have self-hate... they can't wait to show it at every given opportunity.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:37 am
highbury wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:55 am If we retain Egu or get foreign coach I don't care anymore. They are bigger things in life than that. All I know is that our players are bang average and that it is the truth. If you derive comfort in living in the land of delusion, please help yourself. You can insult all you want. It doesn't change that fact.
Your redundant point has been taken, oya use the exit door
In every coaches era, there are people who want him out. It's Ok if you want Egu out. It's your opinion which I respect but disagree with. My own suggestion to you is that you don't burst your blood vessel because of your view. Trusted me, don't kill yourself for this. Relax!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I really don't think the players or the team is that bad, I think Egu was on to something but we had a freak accident called Tunisia

Disbaning is a silly idea

Reinforcement is welcome

The team just need to chin up and regain their confidence

With a little bit more resilience up front we could have beaten the Tunisia team, so Im not worried about the world cup qualifiers, I am hopeful we will come right

Egu was not the problem
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:49 am

Cheers.
I am searching for his posts after losing to SA at home... or after the World Cup where we went to learn. Or maybe after losing to Madaf#$%ingascar at the AFCON. You know, the Mandaf#$%ingascar with the football pedigree.

I also would've liked to see posts after blowing a 4-1 lead at home to mighty Sierra Leone.

6 years after getting the team. Yet, he wants to try a coach for treason for losing to Tunisia despite winning his first 3 games and doing so after just having the team for a few days.

You know the natives that have self-hate... they can't wait to show it at every given opportunity.
You get time ooo. Same man that doe snot know whether Osaze was a striker or not!

Many don't know his antecedents so they will fall for it.

He is part of the PROBLEM of Nigerian football. Same man that because of filthy lucre with Ezeala saw to the downfall of Berti Stash.

Same man that was trying to force a rubbish English coach on Nigeria because of the money he will gain.

The one and only Contributing Editor of Cyber Eagles.

I guess time is ripe for another of their promoting rubbish players and useless coaches for the SE is here. Lying that they are lovers of supporters of SE.

:boo: :boo: :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:36 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:32 pm The stupid thing was

Why did they not hire Peseiro FOR THE AFCON. So he could know the team by now. He could even have worked with Egu to help the transition.

Losing to this team is a national disgrace than will maybe never be rivaled.
Na by mouth or typing on CE to hire a coach and source funds to pay for him. The national disgrace was firing a coach weeks before a tournament doing what we always do and actually expecting a different outcome. You weren’t thinking about this when you were asking for **** to be fired and calling him useless etc…
As long as you shouted loudly enough when the stupid decision was being mooted, then fair game.
As long as you condemned it loudly enough when the decision was made, great.
If not….
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

delisyomie don wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:53 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:40 pm (1) Is this really the Yeye team that eliminated us?

(2) It is unforgivable for Eguavoen to lose to such an average side

(3) There will be a special place in hell for anyone calling for Eguavoen’s retention

(4) Sadly, Nigeria is a country where incompetence is not punished

(5) Those calling for Eguavoen are no different from those calling for corrupt politicians to be re-elected

(7) Cameroon will smash the Carthage Eagles 4-0

(8) For me, Eguavoen should be charged with treason for losing to Tunisia

(9) Ask yourselves if Rohr ever lost to Tunisia

Mr Ayo!
is hard to blame eguavoen i blame NFF and goverment official interfering ,was ask to take over 3 weeks before the afcon,for me i would have leave Rohr to finish what it he started till he fail if people dont want him , because the afcon was so close to sack a national team manager.The red card also does not help the matter,with no real fire power striker,most of our top strikers could not make afcon and no time to discover players to fill up what we lacking in super eagles for me olayinka is a real deal the man can hustle for ball [very hungry for ball that what we need in super eagles if we going to beat Ghana. no matter who they bring now it will be hard,is better we leave Eguavoen for this qualifier and see. .
As long as you shouted loudly enough when the stupid decision was being mooted, then fair game.
As long as you condemned it loudly enough when the decision was actually made, great.
If not….
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cheers.

As long as you condemned it loudly enough when the decision was finally made, great.
If not….

Funny how this Crown of Ignominy is a bigger one for losing to CAR at home than exiting AFCON @ R16.
Even funnier how that crown is bigger for winning yet another ‘golden bronze’ than the same R16 exit.
I guess we can all pick and choose which crown to see and not see in an attempt to manage this “self hate” you are so good at identifying.
“Say it loud! I’m black and proud! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:40 pm (1) Is this really the Yeye team that eliminated us?

(3) There will be a special place in hell for anyone calling for Eguavoen’s retention

(5) Those calling for Eguavoen are no different from those calling for corrupt politicians to be re-elected

Cool down! It's just a game, why so emotional?Eguavoen was only 10 days with that team, if you have ever played football or coached you would know that the probability of us winning the cup was low, forget the fact that we started the competition with a bang.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:32 pm The stupid thing was

Why did they not hire Peseiro FOR THE AFCON. So he could know the team by now. He could even have worked with Egu to help the transition.

Losing to this team is a national disgrace than will maybe never be rivaled.
Another over emotional fan! :scared:
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Abeg leave that guy, he is just a confused man! Lol
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

highbury wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:13 pm See the entitlement among us. Tufiakwa! Best kept Secret: our players are not all that that we think. Delusion of the highest order
You are right…

Another best kept secret….Burkina Faso is better than Barca and PSG put together that’s why they can even afford to play last 15mins with 10men
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

gochino wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:05 am

Cool down! It's just a game, why so emotional?Eguavoen was only 10 days with that team, if you have ever played football or coached you would know that the probability of us winning the cup was low, forget the fact that we started the competition with a bang.
You are talking to someone that's only interested in pecuniary gains
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:59 am

Cheers.

As long as you condemned it loudly enough when the decision was finally made, great.
If not….

Funny how this Crown of Ignominy is a bigger one for losing to CAR at home than exiting AFCON @ R16.
Even funnier how that crown is bigger for winning yet another ‘golden bronze’ than the same R16 exit.
I guess we can all pick and choose which crown to see and not see in an attempt to manage this “self hate” you are so good at identifying.
Awwwwwww don't worry, you can help Pinnick find another pensioner who will use the Eagles to learn or better yet, find **** a job.

Maybe give him another 6 years to learn what makes you guys tick.

And as far as the snide comment, bring it on.

I would take the ridicule... I rather fail with Eguavoen than fail with **** while he is brainwashing you natives that you shouldn't aspire to be great because you can't be great. Just settle...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit!
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

When did u know this? Before or after the change in manager?
Simply ridiculous...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cheers.

The problem with you is your emotional near infantile way of following the game.

Losing to CAR at home is of very little significance since we went on to qualify.

The objective of a qualification series is TO QUALIFY.

TO QUALIFY...

There are no extra points for how you qualify...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:38 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:59 am

Cheers.

If not….

Awwwwwww don't worry, you can help Pinnick find another pensioner who will use the Eagles to learn or better yet, find **** a job.

Maybe give him another 6 years to learn what makes you guys tick.

And as far as the snide comment, bring it on.

I would take the ridicule... I rather fail with Eguavoen than fail with **** while he is brainwashing you natives that you shouldn't aspire to be great because you can't be great. Just settle...
Oga, you are the one that has been slipping in the snide comments from way back.
All this talk about "self hate", low ambition, underachieving blablabla.
It is only out of respect that some of us are willing to let all that bs slide. But you seem to think you have a monopoly on it. :rotf:

You cant possibly be taking issue when some of it gets thrown back at you.
Silence is not stupidity.
But its all good.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:04 pm
The problem with you is your emotional near infantile way of following the game.

Losing to CAR at home is of very little significance since we went on to qualify.

The objective of a qualification series is TO QUALIFY.

TO QUALIFY...

There are no extra points for how you qualify...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get and you will never get it.

Sports relies on momentum. You don't have a team for 6 years and they still play up and down the level of competition. Teams also look at how the teams that beat you did it... and better teams with better personnel will exploit any bad habits that you don't curb as a team.

You are a Liverpool fan... I would think you will understand how to build a winning culture and about consistency.

You don't let a losing mentality and culture sip in. You don't become complacent against ANY team.

But you are too smart to get mundane stuff.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...