depression on Eagles Nest

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
depression on Eagles Nest

Post by ANC »

Its truly become depressing to come to the EaglesNest. I think I am going to excuse myself from Eagles Nest for a while.
Egu should not be rewarded with a coaching position. This is very painful
Last edited by ANC on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: depression

Post by Cellular »

ANC wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 pm Its truly become depressing to come to the EN. I think I am going to excuse myself from EN for a while.
Egu should not be rewarded with a coaching position. This is a very painful.
Please, reach out to Dr. DaMunk. He could assist you...

Mental health nobe joking matter.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:10 pm
ANC wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 pm Its truly become depressing to come to the EN. I think I am going to excuse myself from EN for a while.

So Damunk is a shrink? It all makes sense now. I think he mistakes CE members for his patients many times. I wondered how someone could go through life always being "diplomatic"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He needs deliverance. His problem is not flesh and blood.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: depression on Eagles Nest

Post by mcal »

...depressing and disorganized people a general look at the whole country :( :(
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, when are you leaving? I'll you bring your favorite..a bottle of kaikai.. to the send off party. And take Kongi and pigpokey with you. Nonsense.
ANC wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 pm Its truly become depressing to come to the EaglesNest. I think I am going to excuse myself from Eagles Nest for a while.
Egu should not be rewarded with a coaching position. This is a very painful
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:37 pm

So Damunk is a shrink? It all makes sense now. I think he mistakes CE members for his patients many times. I wondered how someone could go through life always being "diplomatic"
What the hell do you know about my life?
Absolutely nothing.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If only you did....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

GTFO then.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

because your mod application was rejected? we received applications from many qualified candidates, please apply again in the near future. chin up.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:57 pm because your mod application was rejected? we received applications from many qualified candidates, please apply again in the near future. chin up.

I need a moderator application asap! This place is getting boring and depressing by the min. It's time to clean house and get rid of the riff raffs and raff riffs that have infested CE. Kindly forward me an application for Executive Site Admin with full alacrity. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:49 pm
Queen Futcha wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:57 pm because your mod application was rejected? we received applications from many qualified candidates, please apply again in the near future. chin up.

I need a moderator application asap! This place is getting boring and depressing by the min. It's time to clean house and get rid of the riff raffs and raff riffs that have infested CE. Kindly forward me an application for Executive Site Admin with full alacrity. :thumb:

Im pretty sure there are rules somewhere stating at the very least only a primate species Homo Sapiens can be a mod/admin here so therefore you are automatically disqualified giving the fact that you are a Bonobo ape. As for Queen Futcha the All American EEeediot smh that you are a mod. I wonder how much you sold your body to get this gig given the fact that you are a prostitute by trade.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:51 pm
Queen Futcha wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:57 pm because your mod application was rejected? we received applications from many qualified candidates, please apply again in the near future. chin up.

Im pretty sure there are rules somewhere stating at the very least only a primate species Homo Sapiens can be a mod/admin here so therefore you are automatically disqualified giving the fact that you are a Bonobo ape. As for Queen Futcha the All American EEeediot smh that you are a mod. I wonder how much you sold your body to get this gig given the fact that you are a prostitute by trade.
We obviously need to enforce the U13 minimum age requirement to be a CE member. Unbalanced children like this one have invaded CE because they think there’re prostitutes and Apes here to engage them . CE needs to be aware of mental health issues amongst its members. A mind is a terrible thing to waste .
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:28 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:51 pm

We obviously need to enforce the U13 minimum age requirement to be a CE member. Unbalanced children like this one have invaded CE because they think there’re prostitutes and Apes here to engage them . CE needs to be aware of mental health issues amongst its members. A mind is a terrible thing to waste .
you deal with the unruly quite well, noted.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.