18 Year old NPFL hotshot moves to Europe.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: 18 Year old NPFL hotshot moves to Europe.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Cellular wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:22 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:46 pm
Enugu II wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:08 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:58 pm The club is obviously complicit and be fined heavily for this.
In my view, a hefty fine is in order asvwell as other appropriate criminal prosecution. They ought to locate those who assisted in falsifying official documents and prosecute them. This isn't a crime that should be glossed over.

EII,

But where is the evidence?
But there is evidence. They didn't do like you Ageologists, they actually provided evidence of a guy who goes by the same exact name having played NUGA games back in 2015.

You, on the other hand, will tell us to trust you because you are a Naijarian and know for a fact he is lying without providing any evidence.

You mean like the evidence on Fortune Chukwudi??? :???: :???:
The evidence on Fortune Chukwudi came out after the cry for evidence.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:43 pm
txj wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Cellular wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:22 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:58 pm The club is obviously complicit and be fined heavily for this.
In my view, a hefty fine is in order asvwell as other appropriate criminal prosecution. They ought to locate those who assisted in falsifying official documents and prosecute them. This isn't a crime that should be glossed over.

EII,

But there is evidence. They didn't do like you Ageologists, they actually provided evidence of a guy who goes by the same exact name having played NUGA games back in 2015.

You, on the other hand, will tell us to trust you because you are a Naijarian and know for a fact he is lying without providing any evidence.

You mean like the evidence on Fortune Chukwudi??? :???: :???:
The evidence on Fortune Chukwudi came out after the cry for evidence.

Trying to rewrite history now?

In any case, even with the evidence what did you guys say?

was it enough for you?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EII,

Sorry that you are late on this issue. The news is everywhere. Maybe I will excuse you because you are not familiar with the NPFL. Those familiar with the NPFL are aware. TEven those that are not have produced tons of evidence regarding the university games in which Nwankwo participated. In essence, there is no shortage of evidence in this case. Thi a us no hearsay or some guess work and rumor.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:10 pm

EII,

Sorry that you are late on this issue. The news is everywhere. Maybe I will excuse you because you are not familiar with the NPFL. Those familiar with the NPFL are aware. TEven those that are not have produced tons of evidence regarding the university games in which Nwankwo participated. In essence, there is no shortage of evidence in this case. Thi a us no hearsay or some guess work and rumor.

You mean like Fortune Chukwudi?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EII,

But make we talk true and shame the devil, that guy’s looks is enough evidence. There is no way he is less than 28. I will guess he is over 30.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:20 pm

EII,

But make we talk true and shame the devil, that guy’s looks is enough evidence. There is no way he is less than 28. I will guess he is over 30.
Lolly,

You cannot accurately rely on looks and this has been demonstrated numerous times on this site. The evidence is clearly based on his records and it is clear that this guy is not 18.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:20 pm

EII,

That is a very old looking teenager. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Is this not the 18 year old teenager that Eguavoen wanted to invite as a squad replacement for Ighalo for AFCON?
Home based players paa.........
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:38 pm Is this not the 18 year old teenager that Eguavoen wanted to invite as a squad replacement for Ighalo for AFCON?
And what exactly is wrong with him getting called up? Dude ended last season with 20+ goal contributions
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:01 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:38 pm Is this not the 18 year old teenager that Eguavoen wanted to invite as a squad replacement for Ighalo for AFCON?
And what exactly is wrong with him getting called up? Dude ended last season with 20+ goal contributions
Is it okay to call up a 30 year old masquerading as an 18 year older? For what benefit if I may ask?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Lolly wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:04 pm
Is it okay to call up a 30 year old masquerading as an 18 year older? For what benefit if I may ask?
Benefit of the SE....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Last time I checked the SE isn't a youth team, it's not your age that determines your value but what you bring on the pitch :wink: .
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

We should not be inviting that kind of blatant age cheat to the National teams. Periodt.

What behavior are we trying to encourage?
That we should reward cheats?

The National team handlers should be able to easily verify the documentation of players they invite or they'll suffer embarrassments at the international stage.

2 cents worth of rant.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

shaq wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:07 pm We should not be inviting that kind of blatant age cheat to the National teams. Periodt.

What behavior are we trying to encourage?
That we should reward cheats?

The National team handlers should be able to easily verify the documentation of players they invite or they'll suffer embarrassments at the international stage.

2 cents worth of rant.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:24 pm
Last time I checked the SE isn't a youth team, it's not your age that determines your value but what you bring on the pitch :wink: .
I guess you are the kind of guy who would employ someone with a fraudulent resume.

We shouldn’t be encouraging age cheats. We should be sending a message that it is a serious crime. The guy will be parading forged documents while travelling around with the team. I am actually surprised you don’t see anything wrong with it.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Lolly wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:38 am
I guess you are the kind of guy who would employ someone with a fraudulent resume.

We shouldn’t be encouraging age cheats. We should be sending a message that it is a serious crime. The guy will be parading forged documents while travelling around with the team. I am actually surprised you don’t see anything wrong with it.
Well the difference between me and you is that I along with a number of NPFL Journos pointed out his questionable "age" back when he was having that breakthrough season as a NPFL player but I'm sure you had never heard of him till he got signed by a European club? I don't know where you saw me condoning age cheating but for the "senior" team your age doesn't matter for obvious reasons it's about what you can offer to the team. If you had the same energy for the likes of Ndidi & Uche Agbo I'd understand a bit...
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:02 am
Lolly wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:38 am

Well the difference between me and you is that I along with a number of NPFL Journos pointed out his questionable "age" back when he was having that breakthrough season as a NPFL player but I'm sure you had never heard of him till he got signed by a European club? I don't know where you saw me condoning age cheating but for the "senior" team your age doesn't matter for obvious reasons it's about what you can offer to the team. If you had the same energy for the likes of Ndidi & Uche Agbo I'd understand a bit...
And well done for pointing out his questionable “age”. That is what people with integrity would do, so no need to pat yourself on the back.

Regarding the emboldened text, it would surprise you to know that I was very vocal about Uche Agbo on this same platform regarding his questionable age. And I would always call out any confirmed age cheat. Go through the archives. As per Ndidi, the only information I have is that he failed MRI and was dropped from the U17s. If you have additional information, spill it out.

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EII,

Except that there is actually evidence in this case. That is why nobody has asked for evidence. This is different from throwing fraud or corruption allegations without evidence. This shouldn't be too difficult to understand.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:04 am

EII,

Except that there is actually evidence in this case. That is why nobody has asked for evidence. This is different from throwing fraud or corruption allegations without evidence. This shouldn't be too difficult to understand.

You mean like the Fortune Chukwudi case?

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EII,

Aruako 1,

I am not sure txj really understands the difference.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

EII,

Aruako 1,

This is because he lacks critical thinking skills
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm How stupid can this guy be? Really? If is not like he was an unknown guy and given the existence of social media. This, in my view, is plain ridiculous. While I understand the social and footballing circumstance that breeds this, it is really not excusable. It is acts like this that taints everyone else from Nigeria even if they are honest.
Exactly.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

EII,

Aruako 1,

I think you will find that Txj is being sarcastic.
But like Aruako said, it looks like there is readily available evidence in this case.
Like the Fortune Chukwudi matter. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "