FIFA have approved Leicester City winger Ademola Lookman's nationality switch from England to 🇳🇬 Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WC Playoff- FIFA Has Approved Ademola Lookman Nationality Switch To Nigeria From England

Post by maceo4 »

Yay!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: WC Playoff- FIFA Has Approved Ademola Lookman Nationality Switch To Nigeria From England

Post by Tobi17 »

Give me a frontline of Lookman, Osimhen, Dennis/Simon...

Ghana must hear am
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:51 pmYay!
:rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:51 pm Give me a frontline of Lookman, Osimhen, Dennis/Simon...

Ghana must hear am
As long as Samu Chukweze chop bench we’ll be better off
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:16 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:51 pm Give me a frontline of Lookman, Osimhen, Dennis/Simon...

Ghana must hear am
Samu is better off as a good option off the bench against the tired legs, I even rate Samuel Kalu ahead of him right now.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

When him come and find himself behind our current starters make nobody cry o. He has been coming off the bench at low level clubs the past several seasons. When i watch him play, I dont see the exceptional quality the pipe dreamers here see. I see what his coaches see.... a 20 minutes off the bench player.

Any SE coach that starts him ahead of a healthy Simon or Chukwueze is a coach wanting to be fired if he loses the game. Hopefully Lookman will prove me wrong.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lookman ain't better than what we got. Just another short winger.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

He’s more direct and fast. Faster than Chukwueze I think.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is this another version of "hold up play" qualities for a forward? Usain Bolt is fast and direct also...
Goalgetter wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:43 pm He’s more direct and fast. Faster than Chukwueze I think.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ghana must hear am
But you haven't seen Lookman in the Green-White-Green but you want to bench Samu for him? Thank God you are not the coach.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg
FIFA have approved Leicester City winger Ademola Lookman's nationality switch from England to 🇳🇬 Nigeria

Post by Akure4Life »

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzUAiiNI0I ... _copy_link[/instagram]

Since Lookman has not been capped at competitive senior level for England, he is eligible to feature for the Super Eagles as early as our World Cup playoff game vs 🇬🇭 Ghana
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:18 pm Lookman ain't better than what we got. Just another short winger.
You are just wrong.

Our wingers are piss poor at assisting goals. They lack football intelligence, lack the ability to cross, lack vision. They are culdesac dribblers.

Lookman is superior to ALL of our wingers in these aspects.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

World Cup year and it's approved :tic:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:18 pm Lookman ain't better than what we got. Just another short winger.
Go and look at his combination with Kelechi when they play together
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:53 pm

Ghana must hear am
But you haven't seen Lookman in the Green-White-Green but you want to bench Samu for him? Thank God you are not the coach.
I didn’t say who should replace Samu, my own is he’s not been good enough abeg, he keeps underwhelming…let others get a chance…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA have approved Leicester City winger Ademola Lookman's nationality switch from England to 🇳🇬 Nig

Post by bret- hart »

How is our Lookman/Lukmon playing vs Looserpool???Kai cant wait for him to don the GWG. Those midgets must collect.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA have approved Leicester City winger Ademola Lookman's nationality switch from England to 🇳🇬 Nig

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:16 pm How is our Lookman/Lukmon playing vs Looserpool???Kai cant wait for him to don the GWG. Those midgets must collect.
Just joined, he's replaced by Barnes...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

1naija wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:49 pm When him come and find himself behind our current starters make nobody cry o. He has been coming off the bench at low level clubs the past several seasons. When i watch him play, I dont see the exceptional quality the pipe dreamers here see. I see what his coaches see.... a 20 minutes off the bench player.

Any SE coach that starts him ahead of a healthy Simon or Chukwueze is a coach wanting to be fired if he loses the game. Hopefully Lookman will prove me wrong.
He was a starter at Fulham. And starts at Leicester. He is a good add to the SE. Can’t say he is better than what we have but he is not worse.
visieC
Egg
Egg

Post by visieC »

Ghana must hear am
I do not agree ooo
Samu is a wonder boy.
He can be a very good weapon for Nigeria.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

visieC wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:55 pm

Ghana must hear am
I do not agree ooo
Samu is a wonder boy.
He can be a very good weapon for Nigeria.
He does well for his club but has been underwhelming 2 ANCs in a row, I don’t mind if others get a chance to show what they can do.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Glad for the young man.

I hope he has a good experience playing for the Super Eagles.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
LOOKMAN IN !!! fifa grant a switch ???

Post by jette1 »

I hear say lookman don enter
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."