Nwakali troubles at Heusca

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nwakali troubles at Heusca

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:54 am
Sunset wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:02 am
Sunset,

It looks like he has improved with ball winning and not just keeping possession. In this clip, there is an early moment when he made a quick move that led to winning the ball. His efforts in that department, these days, is definitely noteworthy. Definitely becoming the complete midfielder which will not only earn him an SE recall but get him to higher club levels. Perhaps, his eyes have finally opened and he can become the player that we all dreamed of.
EII,

His talent and skills have never been in doubt. Sometimes, a host of circumstances can conspire to diminish a player’s productivity, even one with such obvious abilities. I’ve always believed that if he’s given a chance to settle down, he will excel. Now, what I’m seeing in this video is a Mikel incarnate and one we already know can be quite deadly in dead ball situations. I would hope the handlers of the SuperEagles realize they cannot afford to miss out on this rare kind of quality❗️

Cheers.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

His team is just above the relegation zone in the Spanish second division. It is nice he is getting regular football and I am happy for him.

Is that level Nigeria should be scouting for talent? Remember Rabiu Abrahim, Haurna Lookma, Apam, Sani Emmanuel & Stanley Okoro?

We have accept that not all our youth team players are good enough to make in the adult game.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:00 pm His team is just above the relegation zone in the Spanish second division. It is nice he is getting regular football and I am happy for him.

Is that level Nigeria should be scouting for talent? Remember Rabiu Abrahim, Haurna Lookma, Apam, Sani Emmanuel & Stanley Okoro?

We have accept that not all our youth team players are good enough to make in the adult game.
Of course it shouldn’t, but naming the better alternatives at top leagues would probably be a better argument abi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:00 pm His team is just above the relegation zone in the Spanish second division. It is nice he is getting regular football and I am happy for him.

Apam? that alone completely ruins the whole point you were trying to make here, as his issue had nothing to do with ability.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Yet you support the likes of Ademola Lookman and Semi Ajayi who have spent a great deal of time in the championship to be accommodated in the SuperEagles setup🤔❗️

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:06 pm

Yet you support the likes of Ademola Lookman and Semi Ajayi who have spent a great deal of time in the championship to be accommodated in the SuperEagles setup🤔❗️

Cheers.
Lookman that has been balling in the Epl and now serial A? You dey high?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Cheers.
He meant to say shehu abdulahi
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:13 pm

Cheers.
It is the hypocrisy of people like you that I am highlighting and calling out. You are suggesting that players should be discounted from the national team because they play in the Spanish second division.. but Lookman played in the championship and league1 with Charlton Athletic before moving to Everton. He also played for Fulham when they got relegated yet he was under consideration the whole time. You should stop being such a bigot❗️

Cheers.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 pm

Is that the level Nigeria should be scouting for talent? Remember Rabiu Abrahim, Haurna Lookma, Apam, Sani Emmanuel & Stanley Okoro?

We have to accept that not all our youth team players are good enough to make in the adult game.
Of course it shouldn’t, but naming the better alternatives at top leagues would probably be a better argument abi?
The Midfield and the goal keeping positions are areas of weakness for Nigeria. We do not seem to be producing creative midfielders anymore. Ever new player seems to be a striker.

I am just concerned about selecting players playing at such a low level. Okoye is an example
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:12 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 pm

Is that the level Nigeria should be scouting for talent? Remember Rabiu Abrahim, Haurna Lookma, Apam, Sani Emmanuel & Stanley Okoro?

We have to accept that not all our youth team players are good enough to make in the adult game.
The Midfield and the goal keeping positions are areas of weakness for Nigeria. We do not seem to be producing creative midfielders anymore. Ever new player seems to be a striker.

I am just concerned about selecting players playing at such a low level. Okoye is an example
But you select the best you have....if we had significantly better clearly no one would be suggesting such a player. But it is what it is, Nigeria is a very average to below average team in the overall scheme of things...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Nwakali is a baller. He’s one of those players whose club profile is clearly below his talent…and has been for years. I’ve seen enough. He can ball
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:35 am Nwakali is a baller. He’s one of those players whose club profile is clearly below his talent…and has been for years. I’ve seen enough. He can ball
Everybody can ball at some level.
The big Q for Nwakali is, at which level?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:53 am
deanotito wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:35 am Nwakali is a baller. He’s one of those players whose club profile is clearly below his talent…and has been for years. I’ve seen enough. He can ball
Everybody can ball at some level.
The big Q for Nwakali is, at which level?
Top level. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!