Abeg who be Chukwubuike Adamu?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Abeg who be Chukwubuike Adamu?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

He scored today for Salzburg against Bayern and was generally a handful. He had a very good game today

Wha choo looking at?!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Abeg who be Chukwubuike Adamu?

Post by 1naija »

He is Adamu's son. Why?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:26 pm He is Adamu's son. Why?
:laugh: You are not serious

Wha choo looking at?!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:19 pm He scored today for Salzburg against Bayern and was generally a handful. He had a very good game today
Austrian. And he scored a goal today with a pass from Karim Adeyemi(German), right after he subbed in for injured Noah Okafor (Swiss) :D

Can we move this to World forum? :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:35 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:19 pm He scored today for Salzburg against Bayern and was generally a handful. He had a very good game today
Austrian. And he scored a goal today with a pass from Karim Adeyemi(German), right after he subbed in for injured Noah Okafor (Swiss) :D

Chei!!!! :mrgreen:

Oya murderators!

Wha choo looking at?!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Actually Kano born, but he's played for the Austrian national team, so nothing doing.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

:lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cito wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:35 pm

They're all very good players doing well for their clubs and country. We should support them. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

When we talk about players we missed - this one might really be one. For someone who was born in Nigeria, this is one we should have chased. Not chasing all the ones born in the abroad :(.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:44 am When we talk about players we missed - this one might really be one. For someone who was born in Nigeria, this is one we should have chased. Not chasing all the ones born in the abroad :(.
Doesn't he play for Austria? I mean I respect his decisions but wouldn't it have been smarter to opt for Nigeria? Austria will never win any trophies in this decade or next
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:55 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:44 am When we talk about players we missed - this one might really be one. For someone who was born in Nigeria, this is one we should have chased. Not chasing all the ones born in the abroad :(.
Doesn't he play for Austria? I mean I respect his decisions but wouldn't it have been smarter to opt for Nigeria? Austria will never win any trophies in this decade or next
...winning is not every thing, contentment is.
We don't have that in Nigeria reason we have one step forward, triple or more steps back.
Most young players don't want to be part of that picture.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

My take was really about if he was asked in the first place and that he was actually BORN in kano.

We spend so much energy fighting and chasing the likes of Saka that was born in the UK and should rightly consider the England before Nigeria.

anyway sha its water under the bridge - the boy is coming good small and I wish him well.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I don’t like when Nigerians talk like that. Other than youth tournaments, what have we won in a long time? They got average players just like us. In fact a lot of their players might be average but they are starters in the Bundesliga. Salzburg and Sturm Graz will beat any of our local clubs silly. Their FA is probably more organized than ours. We don’t want to compare infrastructure, do we?

I’m sorry but their odds of winning something in the next decade is probably higher than our if truth be told.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:46 am
I don’t like when Nigerians talk like that. Other than youth tournaments, what have we won in a long time? They got average players just like us. In fact a lot of their players might be average but they are starters in the Bundesliga. Salzburg and Sturm Graz will beat any of our local clubs silly. Their FA is probably more organized than ours. We don’t want to compare infrastructure, do we?

I’m sorry but their odds of winning something in the next decade is probably higher than our if truth be told.
Dude their players are not better than ours. hell their best player in the last decade is a frigging Nigerian. Also the reason why their players play in the Bundesliga is because Austria are right NEXT to Germany. Same language, same culture same history..

If we had approached him i am sure he would have seriously considered it.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the dude cannot start for the SE. DO you people even know who Victor Osimhen is? Levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:49 pm the dude cannot start for the SE. DO you people even know who Victor Osimhen is? Levels
Of course we do know him. He's the top player that doesn't deliver when it matters most to the senior national team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: