Southgate approaches Micheal Olise to switch allegiance from France to England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Southgate approaches Micheal Olise to switch allegiance from France to England

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -star.html

"Gareth Southgate is trying to convince Crystal Palace midfielder Michael Olise to switch international allegiance from France to England.

The FA have held talks with Olise but the 20-year-old is leaning towards staying with France, whom he has represented at Under 18 level."

The Super eagles apparently stands no chance with this lad.
Last edited by proclaimjesus02 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
England enters Olise sweepstakes

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/england- ... ct-france/

It's over! Southgate don enta Olise sweepstake, it's now between England and France. If he keeps improving at the current rate, I expect him to be called by Southgate after the world cup.

Now we can move on to other options for AM. Eze might now be available but he doesn't seem to play that much. Rich get richer,poor get poorer. God dey o!
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England enters Olise sweepstakes

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:20 pm https://www.completesports.com/england- ... ct-france/

It's over! Southgate don enta Olise sweepstake, it's now between England and France. If he keeps improving at the current rate, I expect him to be called by Southgate after the world cup.

Now we can move on to other options for AM. Eze might now be available but he doesn't seem to play that much. Rich get richer,poor get poorer. God dey o!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

That was the plan all along :)
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The boy is a baller. That’s all I know.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

That boy na baller. He reminds me of younger Delle Alli. I hope he continues to improve and not go the way of most English players.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We have a better chance of getting Ebere Eze cause he won't fit into England's style of football, Olise is more of fluid direct football than fancy footworks style Eze is known for.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The guy is very good, but be like say e get yanga. I wish him good luck....we move.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:04 pm The guy is very good, but be like say e get yanga. I wish him good luck....we move.
If na you which one u go pick?

Oya, pick a country to work in for the rest of ya life.

1, Nigeria
2, England
3, France
4, Algeria

:sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg
Re: Southgate approaches Micheal Olise to switch allegiance from France to England

Post by Oguleftie »

Olise this Olise that; Eze this Eze that; meanwhile Sor is doing his thing, and both Olise & Eze are not.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Southgate approaches Micheal Olise to switch allegiance from France to England

Post by Lolly »

Oguleftie wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:29 pm Olise this Olise that; Eze this Eze that; meanwhile Sor is doing his thing, and both Olise & Eze are not.
But most people haven’t seen Sor play, so its understandable if they are not screaming his name. Feel free to show us what he is doing.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:51 pm
airwolex wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:04 pm The guy is very good, but be like say e get yanga. I wish him good luck....we move.
If na you which one u go pick?

Oya, pick a country to work in for the rest of ya life.

1, Nigeria
2, England
3, France
4, Algeria

:sneaky:
Definitely will work in England or France but play for Nigeria!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Play for naija..never rep trash nations like England, the English will steal your money, they stole many things from west African hundreds of years ago..today they are stealing football clubs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Olise nah baller sha..I no go lie
SuperEagles

Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

His father wants him to play for Nigeria. If him get respect for him papa, make him call Egus now and beg to join Nigeria. Because Nigeria will win the World Cup this time around. We want him to be part of it.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

If the Bobo knows what’s good for him he should play international football for France. England never won anything since 1966 ; and Nigeria is a joke with Taiwo & Sadiq leading the attack @ the nations cup expecting to win. Taking Sola, Reuben, Nwofor,Uchebo,Babatunde,Azeez none of whom played a single qualifier. If he wants international success choose France
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that move on Rudiger, my goodness i cannot get it out of my head.. what a talent ... i hope he never picks England..let him pick naija, or France
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:07 pm
I thought we have football Ambassadors?

Why don't they put a full-court press on the boy, find out who he listens to, and talk to the person as well?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:07 pm
I thought we have football Ambassadors?

Why don't they put a full-court press on the boy, find out who he listens to, and talk to the person as well?
i am not one who normally big ups all these kind players especially the UK ones, but this dude is the real deal. I do know we had him on standby during the AFCON qualifiers, but to be honest I no trust uncle Patrick at CP... this will be a real coup if we get him. our wahala with creativity would be solved 50%
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

England pulling the classic colonizers move on us, they are not joking around with capping all our very talented "innit" boys, they've taken Saka now Olise might be joining the 3 lions soon... the annoying part is that with all the talents at their disposal, they still ain't winning sh#t.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I dont think he wants to play for England. His 1st choice is France.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Olise will learn the hard way, England will eat you and spit you out. So go ahead we have enough talents living in Nigeria that are not known yet.