Ghana releases deadly squad v SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana releases deadly squad v SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

munie wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:41 am Here's how Ghana may line up against Nigeria:

--------------------Ofori

Odoi--Amartey--Djiku--Korsah/Mensah

----------Partey-------------------Owusu

-----------Kyere-----Kudus-----Paintsil

----------------------Gyan

That Gyan boy is good, I see him causing problems for our defence if we don't mark him out early.

Imho, I think the best strategy might be to let Ghana have possession early. I just watched their games at Afcon, they're extremely vulnerable on the counter because Partey bombs forward when they have possession leaving massive holes in MF. The likes of Simon, Osimhen and Chukwueze should be able to make them pay.

I'd gonwith a 343

Awazien. Troost. Balogun

Aina. Aribo. Bonke Simon

Chuks. Osihmen. Dennis
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:01 am
Undertaker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:28 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:25 am That is a solid squad from ghana
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dude is a shameless sellout. Just because some Ghanaian broad is giving him some.
actually i did date a ghana girl a while back, and that was in 2018... whatever you wrote is way off, my madam was born here but nah Salone e come from...nor put me inside trouble oo

i for one is pissed off at CAF , for making Nigeria and ghana matching up against each other... both teams are able to hold their own at the mundial...it is a huge shame one will miss out
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
munie
Egg
Egg

Post by munie »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:57 am
munie wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:41 am Here's how Ghana may line up against Nigeria:

That Gyan boy is good, I see him causing problems for our defence if we don't mark him out early.

Imho, I think the best strategy might be to let Ghana have possession early. I just watched their games at Afcon, they're extremely vulnerable on the counter because Partey bombs forward when they have possession leaving massive holes in MF. The likes of Simon, Osimhen and Chukwueze should be able to make them pay.

I'd gonwith a 343

Awazien. Troost. Balogun

Aina. Aribo. Bonke Simon

Chuks. Osihmen. Dennis

Except that, dede, jordan, rahman, andy yiadom, iddrisu, sulemana, boakye yiadom and tetteh, who were all starters at the afcon may not play against Nigeria on Friday. Besides, Ghana's coaching staff against Naija is different from the afcon's.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

When was the last time Ghana fielded a team that didn’t include an Owusu❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

This reminds me of when we were about to play Tunisia. Some SEs actually said they preferred Tunisia to the Gambia. We should win, but let's just hope that it is only the fans that are underestimating Ghana.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:16 pm This reminds me of when we were about to play Tunisia. Some SEs actually said they preferred Tunisia to the Gambia. We should win, but let's just hope that it is only the fans that are underestimating Ghana.
Actually the loud mouths here like tobi etc ... those with level heads are well aware when both teams matches up nothing else matters.. a derby is a derby .it is 50 -50... Kumasi is a crazy ground to play. My best friend who be ghanaman x even told be ha...ashanti region nah the king of wuruwuru and juju . They will be up to no good.

I don't get the youngings here running them mouth.

My first ever live SE game was when I was in primary school. We had a match vs ghana in surulere. Nepal were messing with us. So my neighbor, God rest his soul, came to my dad and said he was going to go to the stadium and asked my dad if he could take me with him . Nah so we enter molue.

Got to the stadium it was fascinating. Wasn't my first time at the main bowl, we used to get loads of tickets to watch track and field, my mum worked at the stadium for sports commission back then , also late PatrickMkomo was once the NFF chairman, was mygodfather

The crowd was amazing. All of a sudden the team list for ghana came up, we saw Abedi pele on it via the score board and there were huge grunts . Then when ghana came out , no Abedi and everyone went mental. See fans shouting left and right. Then people started throwing insults, because we saw Edward Ansa in goal .. my goodness we all thought he was a naija man because he was the best goalie in the league and played for big money Iwanyanwu National.

Naija dominated the entire game, shots after shots, but Ansa, was a beast that day.

Finally we got a PK, not sure if it was Etim or Keshi who kicked it over the bar,

FT. 0-0

Me I wasn't upset , but the memories were everlasting.

Then we played the 2nd leg in that kumasi, we lost 1-0 , and Alloy Agu lost his tooth...

Both teams eventually qualified for Senegal. the rest nah history
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:38 pm
airwolex wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:16 pm This reminds me of when we were about to play Tunisia. Some SEs actually said they preferred Tunisia to the Gambia. We should win, but let's just hope that it is only the fans that are underestimating Ghana.
Actually the loud mouths here like tobi etc ... those with level heads are well aware when both teams matches up nothing else matters.. a derby is a derby .it is 50 -50... Kumasi is a crazy ground to play. My best friend who be ghanaman x even told be ha...ashanti region nah the king of wuruwuru and juju . They will be up to no good.

My first ever live SE game was when I was in primary school. We had a match vs ghana in surulere. Nepal were messing with us. So my neighbor, God rest his soul, came to my dad and said he was going to go to the stadium and asked my dad if he could take me with him . Nah so we enter molue.

Got to the stadium it was fascinating. Wasn't my first time at the main bowl, we used to get loads of tickets to watch track and field, my mum worked at the stadium for sports commission back then , also late PatrickMkomo was once the NFF chairman, was mygodfather

The crowd was amazing. All of a sudden the team list for ghana came up, we saw Abedi pele on it via the score board and there were huge grunts . Then when ghana came out , no Abedi and everyone went mental. See fans shouting left and right. Then people started throwing insults, because we saw Edward Ansa in goal .. my goodness we all thought he was a naija man because he was the best goalie in the league and played for big money Iwanyanwu National.

Naija dominated the entire game, shots after shots, but Ansa, was a beast that day.

Finally we got a PK, not sure if it was Etim or Keshi who kicked it over the bar,

FT. 0-0

Then we played the 2nd leg in that kumasi, we lost 1-0 , and Alloy Agu lost his tooth...

Patrick Okpomo was the NFF Sec- Gen. I don comot university when that match was played! :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:43 pm

FT. 0-0

Patrick Okpomo was the NFF Sec- Gen. I don comot university when that match was played! :lol: :lol:
yes , he was. He passed away though from some complications
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

The real question is which SE will show up. If we see the version that played the first 3 games of AFCON, then I have no doubt we f**k Ghana up both away and home. But if we get the Tunisia game version, it will be a very dicey affair.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

FT. 0-0

Primary school in 13 April 1991...Very interesting....Can imagine that Dammy, right? Now everything makes sense!!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Both sets of fans are bragging. That is what happens in a derby
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Ghana seems to have a soft center in their defense if we go by this list. Osimhen should have some joy against these CBs If we can get him in good positions.

The midfield....well Partey is in great form and Kudus is slowly returning from injury woes although I dont see him as a CM.

Dennis Odoi of Fulham is an interesting addition and i think he was invited solely to go up against Simon.

Pantsil will be a handful in attack but i think he can be handled and if they expect Afena Gyan to do any miracles as a lone striker, they'll be in for a long evening. He's not there yet at all. And this will be his first international experience. Surprised they left out Gyasi at Spezia.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:43 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:41 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:09 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:40 pm If we do not underestimate them, we will beat this Ghana team home and away.
This squad is worse than their AFCON 2021 squad.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You have that much lack of confidence in your countrymen? I thought you were pro-SE. :shock:
Stay out of my way you UK CE spammer. I have said I am not interested in the ghana v Naija match...get that into your head. I am also done with Eagles nest
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Where is the party at? this calls for a celebration. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

You lEAVE OUT A STRONG GOOD PLAYER LIKE THE GUY IN TURKEY AND YOU WANT TO WIN ? Nwakaeme... i think thats his name. That's how Emenike was left in the Turkey league for years before inviting him when past his prime. Useless peeps.

if una win. Thats Nigeria. then luck has no bound...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

FT. 0-0

You don comot uni in 1991? we get plenty uncles here sha. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ghana don land kumasi ooooo
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This will be the easiest game for Ghana this century

Remember we beat Egypt 6-1 in KUmasi
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:05 pm This will be the easiest game for Ghana this century

Remember we beat Egypt 6-1 in KUmasi
Cool...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:01 am

We can definitely watch them in July. You and them can then watch us at the World cup in November! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Undie
what will SE be doing in November?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: