Lesley Ugochukwu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Lesley Ugochukwu

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal want Rennes’ 17 year-old defensive midfielder, Lesley Ugochukwu. Arsenal scouts see him as the next "Patrick Vieira" and are growing increasingly convinced about making a move this summer. Reports,
@Lequipe
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lesley Ugochukwu

Post by maceo4 »

He took pics with and exchanged jerseys with Kelechi Iheanacho after the last Europa game - should see how he was shining teeth seems he’s a fan so I hope he plays for us o! We need a proper midfielder and he’s Apams nephew or something abeg he should look our way.

Last edited by maceo4 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

France all the way for this young man
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

fledy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:22 pm France all the way for this young man
Bros why now? They have enough haba…he’s Onyekachi Apams nephew so I hope he has strong naija ties.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Proper baller.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:23 pm
Bros why now? They have enough haba…he’s Onyekachi Apams nephew so I hope he has strong naija ties.
They have Cameroon's Tchouameni and now want Ugochukwu.. e don do!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:20 pm He took pics with and exchanged jerseys with Kelechi Iheanacho after the last Europa game - should see how he was shining teeth seems he’s a fan so I hope he plays for us o! We need a proper midfielder and he’s Apams nephew or something abeg he should look our way.

He use style resemble Uzoho sef.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Noni Madueke is the player we really need to go after.Ugochukwu is playing for France already and unlikely to dump them for Nigeria at his age.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:57 am Noni Madueke is the player we really need to go after.Ugochukwu is playing for France already and unlikely to dump them for Nigeria at his age.
??? And Noni is not playing for England? https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbkxPbZAKZ ... =copy_link
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:00 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:57 am Noni Madueke is the player we really need to go after.Ugochukwu is playing for France already and unlikely to dump them for Nigeria at his age.
??? And Noni is not playing for England? https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbkxPbZAKZ ... =copy_link
Kai....dem don tiff am too? :shock:
That's 3 Nigerian AM waiting on top each other for England call. Olise, Eze and Madueke.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:15 am
That's 3 Nigerian AM waiting on top each other for England call. Olise, Eze and Madueke.
But none has been used in their first team so there’s still hope…I think Ugochuckwu is the best bet given his Naija connections/roots.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:27 am
But none has been used in their first team so there’s still hope…I think Ugochuckwu is the best bet given his Naija connections/roots.
Yup. We're yet to get a blue chip innit but that kid at Villa or west ham is a good prospect. The MF, cant remember his name, I think even he's in the England youth teams.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

ojafranpa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 pm Arsenal want Rennes’ 17 year-old defensive midfielder, Lesley Ugochukwu. Arsenal scouts see him as the next "Patrick Vieira" and are growing increasingly convinced about making a move this summer. Reports,
@Lequipe
I sent his stats to Mikel Arteta but don't think he will go for it, sent it to Benitez when he was at Everton as well....

Arteta thinks he is similar to Lokanga....

I am in Düsseldorf and have a meeting with Dortmund later with Kai.... will bring him and Carney up again....

these are kids we need to pick up now....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enyi wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:27 am
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 pm Arsenal want Rennes’ 17 year-old defensive midfielder, Lesley Ugochukwu. Arsenal scouts see him as the next "Patrick Vieira" and are growing increasingly convinced about making a move this summer. Reports,
@Lequipe
I sent his stats to Mikel Arteta but don't think he will go for it, sent it to Benitez when he was at Everton as well....

I am in Düsseldorf and have a meeting with Dortmund later with Kai.... will bring him and Carney up again....

Do you have a relationship with Ugo to see if he would consider SE?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:29 am
Enyi wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:27 am
@Lequipe

Do you have a relationship with Ugo to see if he would consider SE?
Nope....no connections with any player....makes my job untenable...
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...will Nigeria critics aka ageologists even accept him as 17 year old? Some will claim he has 3 kids already.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:35 am
...will Nigeria critics aka ageologists even accept him as 17 year old? Some will claim he has 3 kids already.
Kai... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I remember the story of Yakubu been a police officer before turning pro. Some claimed they saw him at police checkpoints collecting bribe. :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Abi o!
Imagine if that Ugochukwu guy had grown up in Naija and developed a slightly ‘harder’ face.
They’d subject him to the Uzoho treatment.
They already have some resemblance as it is…and Uzoho even grew up in the UAE.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

The ONLY reason that his parents moved to France (and he was born there) was to stay with, and help cook for, Onyekachi Apam who was feeling homesick and lonely when he first moved to Nice. Providence!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:04 pm
The ONLY reason that his parents moved to France (and he was born there) was to stay with, and help cook for, Onyekachi Apam who was feeling homesick and lonely when he first moved to Nice. Providence!
Little did they know their son would be a playing for France. Under normal circumstances he should be a SE player.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

First saw him play at the Toulon tournament, maybe 2yrs ago...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:35 am
Abi o!
Imagine if that Ugochukwu guy had grown up in Naija and developed a slightly ‘harder’ face.
They’d subject him to the Uzoho treatment.
They already have some resemblance as it is…and Uzoho even grew up in the UAE.
All the comments on that twitter post were mainly about his age…sad
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I really really like Noni Madueke. Too bad injuries slowed him down this year. He will be a $70M player in 2-3 years.