Elegbete's interview with the players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
Elegbete's interview with the players

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Listen from 4:09 for Osimhen's interview.

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Elegbete's interview with the players

Post by Flex Swift »

Wow !!! Ghana are really dirty; So the plane stairs now appears deliberate; keeping our players on the bus in traffic for over 45mins (should have been a 25 min journey ) ghana fans banging on the bus while it was in traffic on the way to the stadium , as soon as the team arrived in the stadium they had to go onto the pitch to warm up, the pitch wasn’t watered so was very dry making it difficult to move the ball quickly.

I hate to generalize but ghanians come across as despicable; another dirty trick they planned was to claim Victor tested positive for COViD and couldn’t play. Nigerians that travelled to ghana reported ghanian officials falsely claiming they had tested positive for COViD and forced them to isolate in hotels at their own expense. It was a racket to make money out of the travelers.

I am willing to bet the ref was compromised the way the ref was compromised when ghana played South Africa and awarded a pen.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

I wish NEPA will strike at whichever hotel the ghanians are staying.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

proclaimjesus02 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:24 am Listen from 4:09 for Osimhen's interview.

All that bushleague intimidating stuff they did yet they couldn't win at their fortress.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:25 am Wow !!! Ghana are really dirty; So the plane stairs now appears deliberate; keeping our players on the bus in traffic for over 45mins (should have been a 25 min journey ) ghana fans banging on the bus while it was in traffic on the way to the stadium , as soon as the team arrived in the stadium they had to go onto the pitch to warm up, the pitch wasn’t watered so was very dry making it difficult to move the ball quickly.

I hate to generalize but ghanians come across as despicable; another dirty trick they planned was to claim Victor tested positive for COViD and couldn’t play. Nigerians that travelled to ghana reported ghanian officials falsely claiming they had tested positive for COViD and forced them to isolate in hotels at their own expense. It was a racket to make money out of the travelers.

I am willing to bet the ref was compromised the way the ref was compromised when ghana played South Africa and awarded a pen.
wow.. very shameful
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:55 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:25 am Wow !!! Ghana are really dirty; So the plane stairs now appears deliberate; keeping our players on the bus in traffic for over 45mins (should have been a 25 min journey ) ghana fans banging on the bus while it was in traffic on the way to the stadium , as soon as the team arrived in the stadium they had to go onto the pitch to warm up, the pitch wasn’t watered so was very dry making it difficult to move the ball quickly.

wow.. very shameful
BigTurkey, I suggest that NFF appoint you special liaison to welcome Ghana. And all these small small countries way dey like raise shoulder with Naija. :D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:10 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:55 pm

wow.. very shameful
BigTurkey, I suggest that NFF appoint you special liaison to welcome Ghana. And all these small small countries way dey like raise shoulder with Naija. :D :taunt: :taunt:
this has really upset me , shameful
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved