EGUAVOEN, Please play Ighalo and Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EGUAVOEN, Please play Ighalo and Musa

Post by deanotito »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:07 pm
deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:03 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:51 am
deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:10 am
green4life wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:08 am
deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:03 pm Kelechi should not be a starter. Play Musa on the left. If he tires from defensive duties, take him out in the 60th minute. You need experience on the field.

I can’t fathom how Kele starts ahead of Ighalo.

I no get power to write story, but in case you come on this forum, make you think am well.
If we start these two players, we are finished.
Lol. The stuff you guys say
Musa can’t cross to save his life. That will be a negative to Osimhen’s head game. If he truly has lost a step then be better he rooted in the bench. Experience is not everything.
And Samu can? Did you see at any point, he looked like he could cross??
Samu is a one trick pony. I don’t rate him as high as some people on this forum do. Ever since he signed with Rock-Nation his growth has stunted.
I would start Lookman or Dennis at home if I was Egu.
Yep. His biggest problem is not recognizing that unpredictability is his friend. If you do the same thing every time you get the ball, you're just harming yourself. Pass, Cross, Dribble, Cut Back...you cannot take on your man all the time except you're Messi...and even he doesn't.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:48 pm
deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:03 pm Kelechi should not be a starter. Play Musa on the left. If he tires from defensive duties, take him out in the 60th minute. You need experience on the field.

I no get power to write story, but in case you come on this forum, make you think am well.
The bolded is purely a reasoned tactical decision. Ighalo simply cannot play the role that Kelke was intended to play in that game. Kele has ability to play in the middle of the park, Ighalo has not shown such ability. Unfortunastely, Kele just did not do much in that game but I can understand what the coachhoped to do and it is something that Ighalo cannot do for the SE. If Iwobi was available it could best be Iwobi's role and not Ighalo.
Tactics are all well and good, but they are meant to serve a goal. In a situation where Kele is not playing well, do you keep him on the field for tactics sake, or do you change tactics, and replace him? I vote for the latter
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

deanotito wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Musa can’t cross to save his life. That will be a negative to Osimhen’s head game. If he truly has lost a step then be better he rooted in the bench. Experience is not everything.
Samu is a one trick pony. I don’t rate him as high as some people on this forum do. Ever since he signed with Rock-Nation his growth has stunted.
Yep. His biggest problem is not recognizing that unpredictability is his friend. If you do the same thing every time you get the ball, you're just harming yourself. Pass, Cross, Dribble, Cut Back...you cannot take on your man all the time except you're Messi...and even he doesn't.
He’s a piss poor Arjean Robben at least on African soil. It’s time for him to chop bench. If Egu must start him then simplify things for him. Tell him first attack he can take on his man, second attack just put in a cross or pass to a teammate & back and forth. I’m tired of him and Moses losing the ball over and over again & ignoring the overlapping full backs.

They need to see how Wome, Olembe and Geremi terrorized babayaro and our other fullback at the 2000 ANC.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:25 pm

He’s a piss poor Arjean Robben at least on African soil. It’s time for him to chop bench. If Egu must start him then simplify things for him. Tell him first attack he can take on his man, second attack just put in a cross or pass to a teammate & back and forth. I’m tired of him and Moses losing the ball over and over again & ignoring the overlapping full backs.

They need to see how Wome, Olembe and Geremi terrorized babayaro and our other fullback at the 2000 ANC.
Man, if you start instructing a soccer player to that level, I'm not sure the soccer player is worth much.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Dont play Aribo and Aina and the game should become easier.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

deanotito wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:54 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:25 pm

Man, if you start instructing a soccer player to that level, I'm not sure the soccer player is worth much.
Sadly it has come down to that. It’s win or go home.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Well, its the end of the 1st half, and I feel even stronger about this than I did originally.

PLEASE EGUAVOEN PLEASE. PUT ON IGHALO AND MUSA. PLEASE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Ghana the better TEAM.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

deanotito wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm Well, its the end of the 1st half, and I feel even stronger about this than I did originally.

Lol. No comment :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:33 pm
deanotito wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm Well, its the end of the 1st half, and I feel even stronger about this than I did originally.

Lol. No comment :lol:
Didn’t age well :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

What didn’t age well?? That our decision challenged coach waited until 77 minutes to make changes he should have made at half time????

That he insisted on blooding unprepared new players in 2 elimination games??

The only thing that didn’t age well is Eguavoen’s coaching. He’s spent 25 years in retirement not growing at all
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

deanotito wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:02 am What didn’t age well?? That our decision challenged coach waited until 77 minutes to make changes he should have made at half time????

That he insisted on blooding unprepared new players in 2 elimination games??

The only thing that didn’t age well is Eguavoen’s coaching. He’s spent 25 years in retirement not growing at all
Musa was the most useless player when he came on.

Ighalo also did nada.

How we could have used Ejuke on that bench.

Egu is a fool for even calling those retirement players. The only good thing about today is we will never have to see those rubbish players again. I hope Musa is happy he added another cap to his record today. Bloody fool. :boo: