EGUAVOEN, Please play Ighalo and Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
EGUAVOEN, Please play Ighalo and Musa

Post by deanotito »

Kelechi should not be a starter. Play Musa on the left. If he tires from defensive duties, take him out in the 60th minute. You need experience on the field.

I can’t fathom how Kele starts ahead of Ighalo.

I no get power to write story, but in case you come on this forum, make you think am well.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: EGUAVOEN, Please play Ighalo and Musa

Post by niyi »

Please write long story because the short one wey you write here be like comedy
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

You might be an enemy of Nigeria.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Playing Ighalo along with Osimhen will not work. It will make much more sense to play Bonke, Onyeka and Aribo.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

You want us to lose the game abi?I ghalo is just too slow and will struggle to keep up with the pace.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

STFU

enemy of Nigeria
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

gochino wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:08 pm You want us to lose the game abi?I ghalo is just too slow and will struggle to keep up with the pace.
And Kelechi na Ben Johnson?? Please, I will take a better player than Ighalo in that position. But we ain’t got one
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

airwolex wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:01 pm Playing Ighalo along with Osimhen will not work. It will make much more sense to play Bonke, Onyeka and Aribo.
Did anybody see that useless ‘clearance’ Bonke did at the end of the first half?? Cause CE seems to have become Bonke for President since that game.

Bonke + Onyeka + Aribo is overly defensive. I wish we had better attacking mids but I’ll take 2 of them at the most. 3 of them is too much…
Last edited by deanotito on Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Synopsis wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:17 pm You might be an enemy of Nigeria.
Na your P…….

I am born again. I resist temptation ✝️
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

niyi wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:15 pm Please write long story because the short one wey you write here be like comedy
Make e be like comedy. Make Eguavoen laugh first and come think am after.

If anybody can tell me that either Simon or Samu did that much better in that game than Musa’s WORST eagles game, I will hear.

Musa has gotten a lot of abuse for the last 10 years. I don’t think he’s the second coming, but he’s better than most of his critics say he is. He is 29 and Nigeria’s highest WC scorer. He has more ball sense than Samu, and I will hold my tongue on Simon for now.
AYALA
Egg
Egg

Post by AYALA »

Hey when was the last time you watched Ighalo and Musa? Just so you know these two invitations was based on seniority.
no shaking
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

AYALA wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:07 am Hey when was the last time you watched Ighalo and Musa? Just so you know these two invitations was based on seniority.
Why them no call Jay Jay then?

Last time I watched Ighalo: last year

Musa: Afcon
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:32 am
AYALA wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:07 am Hey when was the last time you watched Ighalo and Musa? Just so you know these two invitations was based on seniority.

I know you are just trying to throw off Otto Addos spies but come on lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I hope that utter stupidity does not take over Egu and he thinks something like this

"We need to play our experienced players, thats why we no dey score"

On come Ighalo and Musa to start. We can kiss Qatar goodbye.

His problem, like Rohr's problem before him IS TACTICAL. Has nothing to do with age of players. Has to do with putting wrong players in wrong positions, and players not knowing how to play their positions.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:43 pm
niyi wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:15 pm Please write long story because the short one wey you write here be like comedy

If anybody can tell me that either Simon or Samu did that much better in that game than Musa’s WORST eagles game, I will hear.

Musa has gotten a lot of abuse for the last 10 years. I don’t think he’s the second coming, but he’s better than most of his critics say he is. He is 29 and Nigeria’s highest WC scorer. He has more ball sense than Samu, and I will hold my tongue on Simon for now.
Musa is a wastepipe.

He has even less IQ than both Simon and Chuks, he cannot even make simple passes and certainly cannot dribble players like Simon or Chuks, cannot cross, and has lost his speed.

A pure wastepipe if ever there was one. And he will look even worse out wide as a winger than a wide forward.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:45 am
deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:32 am

I know you are just trying to throw off Otto Addos spies but come on lol
Wetin concern me concern Otto Addo. I dey serious…I am only after Nigeria’s qualification. And what I saw on Friday was shocking from a starting 11 and subs standpoint.

Put Ighalo on that field, and the game changes. Youth is not everything
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:03 pm Kelechi should not be a starter. Play Musa on the left. If he tires from defensive duties, take him out in the 60th minute. You need experience on the field.

I no get power to write story, but in case you come on this forum, make you think am well.
If we start these two players, we are finished.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

green4life wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:08 am
deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:03 pm Kelechi should not be a starter. Play Musa on the left. If he tires from defensive duties, take him out in the 60th minute. You need experience on the field.

Lol. The stuff you guys say
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:10 am

Musa can’t cross to save his life. That will be a negative to Osimhen’s head game. If he truly has lost a step then be better he rooted in the bench. Experience is not everything.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

deanotito wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:36 pm
gochino wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:08 pm You want us to lose the game abi?I ghalo is just too slow and will struggle to keep up with the pace.
And Kelechi na Ben Johnson?? Please, I will take a better player than Ighalo in that position. But we ain’t got one
Despite everything, Kele still created the best chance in the game.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:51 am

Musa can’t cross to save his life. That will be a negative to Osimhen’s head game. If he truly has lost a step then be better he rooted in the bench. Experience is not everything.
And Samu can? Did you see at any point, he looked like he could cross??
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The bolded is purely a reasoned tactical decision. Ighalo simply cannot play the role that Kelke was intended to play in that game. Kele has ability to play in the middle of the park, Ighalo has not shown such ability. Unfortunastely, Kele just did not do much in that game but I can understand what the coachhoped to do and it is something that Ighalo cannot do for the SE. If Iwobi was available it could best be Iwobi's role and not Ighalo.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

deanotito wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:03 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:51 am

And Samu can? Did you see at any point, he looked like he could cross??
Samu is a one trick pony. I don’t rate him as high as some people on this forum do. Ever since he signed with Rock-Nation his growth has stunted.
I would start Lookman or Dennis at home if I was Egu.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .